gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:52:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you have any regrets?  (Read 10687 times)
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »

In summer 2013 I saw Brian play at the Ravinia Festival in Illinois. I cheaped out on the seats. I regret that because I don't think I will ever see Brian Wilson in concert ever again. I feel like I could have taken far more from the concert if I was closer to the stage. It was a good show, though. They played Old Folks At Home/Old Man River as well as Cotton Fields, two favorites of mine.

Later in the summer I bought $20 tickets to see Mike and Bruce at a county fair in Wisconsin. I didn't go, was feeling lazy. I don't regret that as much, but I wish I at least went.
KDS
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2018, 07:53:31 PM »

This sounds silly, but I regret not buying TWGMTR sooner. 

The summer of 2012 was when I really got into The Beach Boys after attended a C50 show in mid June.  I recall seeing the album at Target for $7.99, but I thought, "how good could a new BB album really be?"  I also wasn't overly impressed with the two songs they played in concert (the title track and Isn't It Time). 

But, as I starting digging into the catalog, I decided I was going to use some Best Buy reward bucks to get the album in late August.  I only wished I'd bought it sooner as that album could've been the soundtrack to summer 2012. 

Very minor regret.

Not silly at all, and every time I listen to the album I immediately think of that magical show at the Woodlands.

When I did get the album, I listened to it every night for two weeks straight.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2018, 09:30:35 PM »

No big regrets.   Been a while since I visited.   Glad to see what appears to be a new generation of hard core fans.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx