gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680554 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 04:27:14 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Copyright extension items released  (Read 3211 times)
grapejuicesnake
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2017, 09:17:58 PM »

"Sunshine tomorrow 2 - The Studio Sessions" (29 studio tracks) and "Live Sunshine" (over 100 live tracks) have been digitally released.
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 09:30:13 PM »

"Sunshine tomorrow 2 - The Studio Sessions" (29 studio tracks) and "Live Sunshine" (over 100 live tracks) have been digitally released.

Anyone see a hires release? None of ones I know of have it yet.
Half Moon Bay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:06:16 PM »

Out on Spotify! I know what I’m going to do today! Banana Banana
pdas1996
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »

YouTube Auto Playlists:

1967 - Live Sunshine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRQ7Rcl2MoI&list=PLwFsDzPVxD-xxDJD8-ugIbE04jH44SYI2

1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow 2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPnpP76zf9UVklZyk2kgGqgFjeiyq8dXs
peerke
Smiley Smile Associate

Pom-pi-dom-pi-dom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 12:14:51 AM »

Damn. Both are blocked in my country.
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 02:07:46 AM »

Listened to a couple of tracks via Amazon Music. Always love to hear vocal only tracks of BB songs. And "Tune L" - what in the world ? Intriguing.
Going back to bed now for a couple of hours (it's about 0400 now) and will give the two releases (Sunshine Tomorrow 2/Sunshine Live) a more proper listen probably this evening.

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:12 AM »

I'm so happy.  Cry(tears of joy) God bless whoever helped put together and release this beautiful gift to us.  Bow

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:16 AM »

I'm so happy.  Cry(tears of joy) God bless whoever helped put together and release this beautiful gift to us.  Bow

Seconded! We are so blessed as fans. The last couple of years we have been beyond spoiled with the amount of releases (and the quality of the releases). A huge thanks to everyone involved. Some of these mixes/tracks remind me of that magic I felt when I first got into this music.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 03:14:41 AM »

Listened to a couple of tracks via Amazon Music. Always love to hear vocal only tracks of BB songs. And "Tune L" - what in the world ? Intriguing.
Going back to bed now for a couple of hours (it's about 0400 now) and will give the two releases (Sunshine Tomorrow 2/Sunshine Live) a more proper listen probably this evening.

Sounds like a precursor to "California Slide" I believe.

A marvellous release indeed! 1967 went from being a "dark year" to one of the best documented years of the groups history in a very short time Smiley

Let's hope 1968, 1970 and 1974/75 get some similar treatment in the upcoming years!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:16:47 AM by Cabinessenceking » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 06:53:14 AM »

SS backing tracks are amazing! Cool Guy

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »

Does that mean there will not be physical releases of these tracks in the foreseeable future?
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 08:31:58 AM »

Does that mean there will not be physical releases of these tracks in the foreseeable future?
I would say probably not as the other download only releases haven't been physically released.  I guess this is definitely going to be an annual thing.  I still can't believe all the Hawaii stuff.
atroxi
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 08:55:16 AM »

Anyone up for taking the a cappella "Here Comes The Night" and re-discoing it?   Grin
Hickory Violet Part IV
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 09:40:01 AM »

Anyone up for taking the a cappella "Here Comes The Night" and re-discoing it?   Grin

Disco Sucks
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx