gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:39:49 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flame album - Vote to get this album out on extended CD now  (Read 1202 times)
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2006, 06:56:21 AM »

Hello everyone,

I just got a call from Bas Möllenkramer, moderator of the Flames-website. Recently there has been a lot of talk on the (not-so-) official CD-release of The Flame album. Reason enough to start a petition in order to hopefully get the Brother-management as far as giving us the proper high quality sounding release of this album it deserves. Of course - if possible - with some bonustracks from the unreleased 2nd album.

If you're interested, go to the Flames-website (www.the-flames.com) and scroll down a bit. You'll find information on this topic directly under the Edries Fredericks interview (very interesting interview b.t.w.). Or give your support immediately on his email-address: bas@the-flames.com.

As we've experienced thus far with other OOP albums that we gave a lot of attention (DW's POB for example), we don't know yet what the outcome will be, but at least we can give it a try!

Thanks in advance!

SMiLE-Holland

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
peeping tom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »

I'm all for it. Let us Dutchies show how to do it!  Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx