gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 09:32:05 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson's genealogy?  (Read 3581 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: November 08, 2017, 12:36:06 PM »

How accurate is this?

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=40427+brian+wilson
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 12:48:33 PM by ♩♬☮ Billy C ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
MikestheGreatest!!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »

This is kinda like how when people claim to be reincarnated, they were formerly only famous people.  What a list of famous people!  He's related to Lizzie Borden, George Romney, George Bush and Sarah Palin, as well as Robert E. Lee.  No wonder he was hanging out at Bush's convention!  Who knew he was such a genealogical Republican?  Well if you believe this site....not sure I do, thing appears to be like, "well, we are all related since we were descended from Adam" as the old saw goes....
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:47:50 PM »

This is a bit much. Well... I suppose if he IS a direct descendant of King Edward I, and all those other people are also direct descendants, then this would make sense. Not that I know much about genealogy. Maybe Brian should go on Finding Your Roots. If not him, then Carnie.
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 05:14:59 PM »

Chaucer?!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »

This is a bit much. Well... I suppose if he IS a direct descendant of King Edward I, and all those other people are also direct descendants, then this would make sense. Not that I know much about genealogy. Maybe Brian should go on Finding Your Roots. If not him, then Carnie.

The site is for seeing which famous people are related to each other. Reason why I'm asking is because my wife is a 3rd cousin of someone on that list ( no, I won't say who) and both of us have been tracking our family trees...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 06:33:27 AM »

Probably accurate. Any one of us here likely would have a similar list of relations.
Stephen W. Desper
Honored Guest

Maintain Dynamics - Keep Peaks below 100%

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:01:00 AM »

COMMENT to Billy:  You ask about accuracy . . .

"In the simplest model of human genetics, you get half your genes from each parent, a fourth from each grandparent, and so on. Thus the fraction of your genes contributed by each member of the nth generation is 1/2n. But there must be some value of n for which 2n exceeds the total number of genes in the human genome. Suppose you have 50,000 genes. Well, 16 generations ago you had 216 = 65,536 ancestors, so roughly 15,000 thousand of those family members were left out of the lottery. They’re your ancestors, but you inherited no genes from them.
There’s also a value of n for which 2n is greater than the entire human population, so if you look back far enough, you have more ancestors than there were people on the planet. This has got to be a sign of something awry in the model; these calculations are not to be taken as a quantitatively accurate guide to the human family tree. Nevertheless, the idea of counting genes and counting ancestors is basically sound."

Reference:  http://bit-player.org/2007/how-many-of-your-ancestors-are-you-related-to

~swd
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 10:17:40 AM »

Thanks Stephen!

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 10:36:57 AM »

The site is for seeing which famous people are related to each other. Reason why I'm asking is because my wife is a 3rd cousin of someone on that list ( no, I won't say who) and both of us have been tracking our family trees...

Dude, you're totally kinda maybe related to Mike Love now!  LOL

You should totally hit Mike up the next time you're in Incline Village, NV and see if you can horn in on that epic Christmas extravaganza Mike does every year and posts about on Facebook!

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »

Has anybody seen the silent movie "Nosferatu"? The guy who played the vampire(Max Schreck) is my great uncle.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 05:41:03 PM »

Nice! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 07:54:59 PM »

Sure explains a hell of a lot!  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 02:36:05 PM »

Well being a Washington Capitals Fans explains a whole lot in my life! Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx