gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:11:25 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's About Time / Diamonds On The Beach - John Hunter Phillips  (Read 1239 times)
Don't Back Down
Smiley Smile Associate

shoo-be-do-ba

View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2006, 08:40:34 PM »

"IT'S ABOUT TIME" - John Hunter Phillips' second solo album full of Beach Boys' covers. He also has three originals, two a capellas "Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring" and "The Laughter Of Your Voice". Two songs from Billy Hinsche's catalog: Under A Beach Boy Moon and Call In the Light, and one from Jeff Foskett's solo album: Thru My Window. John's cd also features both Billy and Jeff on the Dennis Wilson song "Only With You". John's album has recieved recognition all over the world, such as Sweeden, the UK, France, Spain, and Denmark.

You can purchase both "IT'S ABOUT TIME" and "DIAMONDS ON THE BEACH" at his official website, johnhunterphillips.net There are digital downloads for .99 cents for his latest album, and "Diamonds..." will be up for download as time goes by.

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:14:44 PM by Old_Master_Painter » Logged

Moon shines bright, asleep in my bed, like so many people got a big day ahead of me
Jason
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 09:08:16 PM »

I have nothing to say to that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:26:18 PM by Jason » Logged
Goin’Bald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 05:19:00 AM »

The CD is quite expensive for us Europeans, but his rendition of “Under a Beach Boy Moon” was enough to buy the CD. I love it. The rest of it as well. He does a great thing with “Goin’ On” with Carter Cathcart on guitar and a duet vocal. Works great. He does a couple of his own songs and they blend in very well. What really works is he does some lesser known songs of our boys. Check it out. I don’t regret buying it.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx