gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:35:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson - 2018 Tour Thread  (Read 272446 times)
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2017, 06:36:18 AM »

Thanks for all the responses to my legitimate questions concerning the tour guys, it was so helpful to hear the same old sh*t re-stated over and over again!...  Roll Eyes
marcella27
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »

Getting back on topic...two questions in regards to Kennedy Center Concert...

Can anybody find what time tickets go on sale tomorrow? I see that information NOWHERE.

Also, I am beginning to doubt the presence of the NSO. I have read on Brian's website press release that he will be joined by the National Symphony Orchestra. I have read on other accounts that he will be joined by HIS ten piece orchestra (his band), and on the Kennedy Center website and description it makes NO mention of the NSO performing.

In about one minute.  The BW website states "Tickets go on sale Thursday, December 21 at 10 a.m. at all Ticketmaster locations"

I wish I knew the answer to the question about the symphony.
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »

Well, we're in! I'll be scouring the internet to find out all I can about the NSO's presence in the performance. Got box seats about ten rows back, no one in front of us...$100 each. My grandmother's 74th birthday is May 9th, so I'm taking her down for the evening for her birthday. She hasn't seen any Beach Boys since C50 (And refuses to see Mike and Bruce) so even if it's the same shtick, it'll be nice to see it with someone who hasn't seen it before as this will be my third Pet Sounds show. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it! Even if it's same old same old, how many days do we get to say we're seeing BRIAN WILSON?!?!
marcella27
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2017, 07:54:57 AM »

Even if it's same old same old, how many days do we get to say we're seeing BRIAN WILSON?!?!

My thoughts exactly.  I've seen the Pet Sounds tour a ridiculous amount of times, but given the choice between seeing Brian perform Pet Sounds and NOT seeing Brian perform Pet Sounds, I'll take seeing him, thank you very much. 

I bought tickets too.  I'm kind of scared to tell my husband we're going to see Pet Sounds AGAIN, especially as this means a trip for us. 
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2017, 07:55:14 AM »

Thanks for all the responses to my legitimate questions concerning the tour guys, it was so helpful to hear the same old sh*t re-stated over and over again!...  Roll Eyes

The Kennedy Center website says “featuring The Symphony Orchestra and Special Guests Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin“
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2017, 08:03:38 AM »

The Kennedy Center website says “featuring The Symphony Orchestra and Special Guests Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin“

I'm not trying to be an ass, can you show me where it says that? I cannot find it anywhere on their website. On the event description it cites "and his band" at the top and "joined by former bandmates Alan Jardine and Blondie Chaplin" at the bottom.
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2017, 08:27:18 AM »

I'm not trying to be an ass, can you show me where it says that? I cannot find it anywhere on their website. On the event description it cites "and his band" at the top and "joined by former bandmates Alan Jardine and Blondie Chaplin" at the bottom.
Not a problem, I’d want to know too, I’m fact i do since it’s probably the only way I’ll buy tickets.

http://www.kennedy-center.org

Go to the bottom it’s under News and Noteworthy on their main site
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »

Not a problem, I’d want to know too, I’m fact i do since it’s probably the only way I’ll buy tickets.

http://www.kennedy-center.org

Go to the bottom it’s under News and Noteworthy on their main site

I see now, that's the same press release from Brian's website. I take that to mean that the NSO will be there however, I'm still a little concerned that it makes no mention on the specific event page itself. Typically these things are labeled as "NSO Pops" or something like that. I will print this press release from their website and be back at the ticket counter in a hot second if I walk in the concert hall on May 7th and there is no NSO.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2017, 10:38:10 AM »

I read the advertisements and didn't see "NSO" mentioned anywhere, unless I missed it. I'd contact the ticket office before buying, if the presence or non-presence of the NSO is the issue, and confirm whether or not they will be there.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »

I will print this press release from their website and be back at the ticket counter in a hot second if I walk in the concert hall on May 7th and there is no NSO.

Kind of semi-related hypothetical question here...

I wonder how many ticket buyers did a variation of what you described above when they bought tickets to one of Mike's shows in the past 4 years that ran photos advertising and promoting the show that featured Brian, Al, or the C50 lineup in the press package...only to find out Brian, Al, and C50 were not on stage at the actual Mike show they bought tickets for. A lot of fans simply didn't know the in's and out's of all this as much as the more connected fans, and I always wondered if some did ask for refunds after buying tickets thinking they'd see Brian and Al or C50's lineup as shown in the marketing materials but did not.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »

If one is inclined to spend the money on lawyers and paralegals and other foot soldiers, "disgruntled ticket buyers" can be sought out.

Allegedly/supposedly, when Al did his first "proper" gigs with his "Family & Friends" band at the Strawberry Festival in Florida in February 1999, "confused" ticket buyers were sought out to "prove" that people thought that Daryl Dragon and Owen Elliott looked like "The Beach Boys" to them.

Such scrutiny of course has apparently never been undertaken by BRI when it comes to who might be confused by Mike's shows over the years.

To be clear, I doubt droves of disgruntled/confused ticket buyers has ever been a problem at any BB or BB spinoff show. Tons of BB shows in the 80s used group pics that included Brian when Brian wasn't going to be there.

I do think the C50 thing was a unique situation, and the rather blunt and emotionless press release from Mike "explaining" how his post-C50 shows wouldn't include the other three guys can probably be explained by the fact that they knew that a ton of C50 press material would be floating around in the ether since he was literally ending C50 and then doing a gig *the next day* with his own licensed BB band.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »

I read the advertisements and didn't see "NSO" mentioned anywhere, unless I missed it. I'd contact the ticket office before buying, if the presence or non-presence of the NSO is the issue, and confirm whether or not they will be there.

It's not an enormous issue. I know it's still an over the top high quality engagement. But, it does clearly say "Symphony Orchestra" in Brian's press release. I think I'll call the box office as you suggested.
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2017, 12:30:05 PM »

It's not an enormous issue. I know it's still an over the top high quality engagement. But, it does clearly say "Symphony Orchestra" in Brian's press release. I think I'll call the box office as you suggested.
Please let us know if you find out, I’m wondering if the orchestra will just be a set group playing with Brian on these dates and that’s what they mean, not sure. Several of the Florida gigs site an orchestra that’s with Brian.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 12:30:59 PM by baseball95 » Logged
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2017, 07:15:31 AM »

RE: why does brian still tour...i heard an interview with him and was asked why he still tours and he said “it makes me money and it makes people happy”
Sure we will never know but id be curious how much money he has.
In the wilson project he said he was down to 150k or so.
Plus the lawsuit he lost, plus his band has like 12 people in it so he obviously doesnt make as much per show he could. I wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt have as much as people think and his expenses are high and he wants to make sure he is set for retirement when he cant tour anymore.

Brian Wilson has enough money that he could literally say "f*** it" and do whatever he wants wherever he wants for the rest of his days. The touring and the reactions from the audiences inspires him and he enjoys doing it - Some of the more exotic stops on recent tours like Israel and New Zealand were highlights where he loved playing there. He has said numerous times that once the show got on the road, several decades ago at this point, he discovered he actually enjoyed performing live after pretty much shunning it for years, and with audiences willing to see him and musicians who are perhaps one of the finest groups of musicians playing on the road in the past two decades, he's still doing it.

I'm not trying to blast the comments or the commentator in a personal way by saying this, but if there is a notion out there or if people are trying to say Brian is touring because he needs the money, they are seriously misguided and it's complete bullshit. And I'm not just basing that on assumptions or opinion.

Dude, you need to stop believing all the PR from Brian Wilson's camp. "He enjoys it"? "He's inspired by the audience's reaction"? Have you seen any video from his latest tour? He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world that on that stage.

He tours for the same reason as everybody else: to make as much money as possible while they still can. It's the same reason you and I go to work every morning. Sure you may happen to like your work, but would you do it for free?

Don't believe them when they say those tours don't bring them much revenue. That's basic PR to prevent accusations of charging too much for tickets: "we barely make any money as it is, how could we charge less for tickets?" Truth is, they wouldn't do it if it wasn't profitable. All of those old rock stars have ex-wives and child support payments and a bunch of people on staff and a bunch of kids they need to leave the biggest estate to.

Dude, you need to stop believing the same crowd that has been trying to tell fans Brian should quit playing live shows since 1999. Not coincidentally, a good majority of them on the various forums we all know were posters from the UK.

Not my problem if you haven't interacted with anyone beyond reading bullshit like Doe and company have spread for years. Just don't try to call me out when the facts are readily available, or in some cases, perhaps not as publicly reported.

But I doubt you'll get the time of day let alone a reply from anyone who actually knows something beyond the rumors and sh*t posted on the PS forum or the now-defunct BBB.

Is that the same UK where fans were/are considered by the Beach Boys as being more 'sophisticated' than the US audiences when it came to sticking with the band when they moved away from fun in the sun music and stayed loyal during the difficult times.  Where Brian decided to premier the SMiLE Tour?  Maybe, like me, a lot of people were annoyed at the excuse for cancelling the NPP Tour.  A tour where the wrong venues were booked in the first place.  I think you are wrong to be critical of UK fans.  You, a moderator on brianwilson.com, call people out for being on Mike's payroll.  Where's your objectivity?  If you have a bias fine, but don't call others out for the same thing.  Just accept it and move on.  If you have a problem with AGD fine, but no need to trash everyone else.  Remember, mods on here were happy to give him chance after chance. Maybe because they liked the fact they thought he was in the know and they were getting info others weren't.  

Personally I love the Beach Boys, especially Brian, and will never pretend to know what these guys think about each other.  No-one, even your insiders, know the true story.  They only know what someone is willing to let them know at a particular moment in time.  It doesn't mean they are getting the full story.  For that reason, I take it all with a pinch of salt and respect the guys as artists.  I haven't bought Unleash the Love yet, unusual for me considering I buy every Beach Boys release as soon as I can.  I love NPP!  I go to see Brian every time and do the same with Mike and Bruce.  I enjoy all the shows.

Also, Beach Boys Britain doesn't seem to be defunct as far as I can see.

Merry Christmas everyone!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:05:09 PM by mikeddonn » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2017, 11:05:20 AM »

Is that the same UK were fans were/are considered by the Beach Boys as being more 'sophisticated' than the US audiences when it came to sticking with the band when they moved away from fun in the sun music and stayed loyal during the difficult times.   

Can't speak for him, but I took it as being a certain segment of said fans who are , for lack of a better way to put it, "Doe's Cronies". I myself certainly don't lump all UK fans together, just like I don't lump all US fans together.  If my understanding of it is wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected (as well I should be). But, yeah, to me it came across as a reference to Doe's clique, not a condemnation of all UK fans.

Remember, mods on here were happy to give him chance after chance. Maybe because they liked the fact they thought he was in the know and they were getting info others weren't. 

This is something I regret terribly. I let my supposed friendship with him (not realizing he was using me/playing me like a damn fiddle)  blind me ...the whole thing where he was threatening Phil Cohen, for instance (just to name one example), I didn't think was true. Had I known that he was threatening people via PM, I wouldn't have let it slide like that. But I didn't think it was true. I regret that.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2017, 12:04:20 PM »

Is that the same UK were fans were/are considered by the Beach Boys as being more 'sophisticated' than the US audiences when it came to sticking with the band when they moved away from fun in the sun music and stayed loyal during the difficult times.   

Can't speak for him, but I took it as being a certain segment of said fans who are , for lack of a better way to put it, "Doe's Cronies". I myself certainly don't lump all UK fans together, just like I don't lump all US fans together.  If my understanding of it is wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected (as well I should be). But, yeah, to me it came across as a reference to Doe's clique, not a condemnation of all UK fans.

Remember, mods on here were happy to give him chance after chance. Maybe because they liked the fact they thought he was in the know and they were getting info others weren't. 

This is something I regret terribly. I let my supposed friendship with him (not realizing he was using me/playing me like a damn fiddle)  blind me ...the whole thing where he was threatening Phil Cohen, for instance (just to name one example), I didn't think was true. Had I known that he was threatening people via PM, I wouldn't have let it slide like that. But I didn't think it was true. I regret that.

I appreciate your honesty Billy.  I also agree that not all fans are the same.  Plenty of US fans are sophiscated and plenty UK fans want Brian to tour if he wants to.  By the same token, it is wrong to accuse people of having agendas when they express an opinion. It's what these forums are for.  I know people who are fans (not obsessives like me) and they didn't enjoy Brian's interpretation of Pet Sounds during the last UK tour.  They're not on any payroll and keep going back, as I will to both groups' shows.  I will also criticise where I see fit.  Such as fake Brian signatures on merch I've purchased from or Mike for his use of autotune.  Most fans just want to enjoy the music and have a discussion on it without people getting personal and feuds developing.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2017, 01:35:33 PM »

As far as the thing goes with the "agenda"...hypothetically speaking....let's say if there was proof that someone who claims to be neutral at one point drew a paycheck or was employed by a certain person (and was an actual employee , not a buddy) who slandered another certain person for the first guy...maybe there was a paycheck stub, or maybe something as small as a LinkedIn profile or Facebook page where this person stated they were an employee of the person in question.  In this pretend scenario, such a person getting paid to do these things suddenly takes on a new meaning and would put things in perspective.

In such a make believe situation,  though,  one must make sure all of their "i"s are dotted and all the "t"s crossed before making such an accusation publicly , of course. But if such  fantasy situation was indeed a reality,  it would definitely speak to an agenda and all the pieces fit.

Hypothetically.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:37:24 PM by ♩♬☮ Billy C ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »

To "mikedonn" :

The explanation about getting "chance after chance" has been addressed multiple times including today, which I agree with and experienced too. It's unfortunately a fact of life that people can get taken in by con-artists and people with deeper agendas than expected as happened here until the lid was blown off and it was exposed. So that is and has been a done deal.

If you take issue with me including all UK fans in my calling out of a few rotten apples in the bunch, I'd urge you to read exactly what I wrote and see where I said nothing of the sort. I never would say all fans of any particular region or area were anything other than fans. It just so happened a particular group who happened to be from the UK could be counted on for the most consistently negative comments and complaints whenever the BW crew announced something related to a tour, across multiple forums and boards. I've been following these forums for a very long time, and in the past 5 years that kind of knee-jerk criticism became more consistent and obvious than the previous calls for Brian to hang it up, quit the road, "we're worried our dear Brian is on the road too much!", all that garbage.  Funny how Brian doing just that and quitting the road over a decade ago may have benefited one specific entity licensed through BRI, but I'll leave it at that.

Also, if you have some proof of me saying anyone was "on the payroll", please point me to where I said that too because I don't believe I've ever made that claim here or elsewhere, whether or not it's true in some cases. Meanwhile I've been challenged on who I did or didn't share a drink with in 2015, speak with at concerts, etc. and have had blatant lies told about me or things I did or didn't do. I guess that's OK, Mike, since you don't seem to take issue with that level of scrutiny?

Again, the fair shot is there and the door is open if it can be found in my words that I was referring to *ALL* UK fans. Because I was not as my post here shows, it is simply wrong to try to paint it like I did and respond as if I did, but it's part and parcel of how a group of posters who seem to be aligned with guys like Doe have acted for years. If there is no case to be made to challenge or impugn someone they disagree with or want to see trashed in general, just make sh*t up and run with it. Then spread the word and find gullible fans to believe it. Just like fans were contacted and expected to believe lies that reached into personal lives and even the adoptions of band members' children and their marriages. Mike, I'll let you decide if that's appropriate for historians and self-proclaimed "experts" to engage in via fan forums. We did not think it was and took action. It's gone elsewhere.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2017, 03:39:30 PM »

To "mikedonn" :

The explanation about getting "chance after chance" has been addressed multiple times including today, which I agree with and experienced too. It's unfortunately a fact of life that people can get taken in by con-artists and people with deeper agendas than expected as happened here until the lid was blown off and it was exposed. So that is and has been a done deal.

If you take issue with me including all UK fans in my calling out of a few rotten apples in the bunch, I'd urge you to read exactly what I wrote and see where I said nothing of the sort. I never would say all fans of any particular region or area were anything other than fans. It just so happened a particular group who happened to be from the UK could be counted on for the most consistently negative comments and complaints whenever the BW crew announced something related to a tour, across multiple forums and boards. I've been following these forums for a very long time, and in the past 5 years that kind of knee-jerk criticism became more consistent and obvious than the previous calls for Brian to hang it up, quit the road, "we're worried our dear Brian is on the road too much!", all that garbage.  Funny how Brian doing just that and quitting the road over a decade ago may have benefited one specific entity licensed through BRI, but I'll leave it at that.

Also, if you have some proof of me saying anyone was "on the payroll", please point me to where I said that too because I don't believe I've ever made that claim here or elsewhere, whether or not it's true in some cases. Meanwhile I've been challenged on who I did or didn't share a drink with in 2015, speak with at concerts, etc. and have had blatant lies told about me or things I did or didn't do. I guess that's OK, Mike, since you don't seem to take issue with that level of scrutiny?

Again, the fair shot is there and the door is open if it can be found in my words that I was referring to *ALL* UK fans. Because I was not as my post here shows, it is simply wrong to try to paint it like I did and respond as if I did, but it's part and parcel of how a group of posters who seem to be aligned with guys like Doe have acted for years. If there is no case to be made to challenge or impugn someone they disagree with or want to see trashed in general, just make sh*t up and run with it. Then spread the word and find gullible fans to believe it. Just like fans were contacted and expected to believe lies that reached into personal lives and even the adoptions of band members' children and their marriages. Mike, I'll let you decide if that's appropriate for historians and self-proclaimed "experts" to engage in via fan forums. We did not think it was and took action. It's gone elsewhere.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Thanks for clearing that up.  Now I know you were referring to only a handful of UK fans.  Regarding the payroll claim.  I'm not going to spend time on Christmas Eve trying to find it but you have certainly alluded to Doe and maybe Cam Mott being on the payroll. Maybe someone else might know where to find the quotes?

I don't think threats, etc are acceptable anywhere.  We'll have to take your word this stuff happened because we don't have the PMs.  I also don't find personal insults to be acceptable, you seem to and do it often against people.  Maybe you have your reasons but you need to let it go at some point.  When those posters left here you should have ignored them and stopped referring to them here.  That makes you no better than anyone else if you don't rise above it. 

You like evidence?  Show me evidence that posters were saying Brian should quit the road in 1999?  He hadn't even toured the UK by then.  I also don't think those group of UK fans you refer to would have preferred to have Mike tour and make money before Brian since they were getting backstage passes to Brian's shows and access to band members etc.  Brian gigs were also cooler to be at than Mike gigs.  Why would anyone want to jeopardise that? It doesn't make sense.

As for who you hang out with at concerts it's your business.  Except when people may feel you are taking sides.  Personally I don't care as it is all petty stuff.  You seem to hate Mike Love more than Brian Wilson does.  Brian might not hate Mike at all, unless you've heard he does from an insider?  Have you met Mike personally?  I don't think Mike is worth getting worked up about.  He can try all he wants to rewrite history but it ain't gonna happen.  You should take solace in that and move on.  Brian doesn't need anyone to fight his battles.  The audience on here is so small as to not make much difference to perceptions the public at large already have.  Raise a glass to that over the festive season!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2017, 04:33:04 PM »

Regarding the thing about the threats. ..they're in the sandbox thread where his ban was announced. Told Cohen he was going to track him down and burn his house down. Told me (in a pm I never read at the time) that he found where Ang Jones lives and not to be surprised if she "disappeared ". Just two examples.

I'm the one who made the comment about Doe being on the payroll as a way of needling him for getting his freebies, comped tickets,  and such,  although I do not know if he got paid in cash for his "assistance"....he was not the one I was referring to above as I have no idea of he himself is on a retainer.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:35:25 PM by ♩♬☮ Billy C ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2017, 04:39:25 PM »

On a different note...how about that upcoming tour? If he comes to Houston I probably will go.  I've never seen Pet Sounds live before so there's reason enough there, but with it being the 50th anniversary of Friends coming up, I wish there would be something to commemorate that. 

mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2017, 05:19:41 PM »

On a different note...how about that upcoming tour? If he comes to Houston I probably will go.  I've never seen Pet Sounds live before so there's reason enough there, but with it being the 50th anniversary of Friends coming up, I wish there would be something to commemorate that. 

I'll second that.  I would love to see Friends performed and Love You!  The Wild Honey section last year was fabulous.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2017, 07:08:14 PM »

That's what I'm hoping for. I want to hear stuff I haven't heard before live. And yeah that includes most of pet sounds but the idea of hearing Friends live brings a smile to my face

Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2017, 12:43:35 AM »

That's what I'm hoping for. I want to hear stuff I haven't heard before live. And yeah that includes most of pet sounds but the idea of hearing Friends live brings a smile to my face
Friends was an album that sold even less than Wild Honey, and we didn't get Wild Honey live, so I seriously doubt we'll get a Friends tour.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2017, 12:49:20 AM »

Yeah I know.  Just would hope for something like Brian doing little bird. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx