gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 08:27:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: What do i think of the mike love solo songs
Great! - 0 (0%)
Like it - 1 (20%)
Ok - 0 (0%)
Awfull - 4 (80%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why all the Mike Love bashing  (Read 28576 times)
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2017, 08:37:46 PM »

It’s a trap... Cool

You called it SB. Dutchie made an account on the PS forum disparaging our board for being a mess and us for not respecting his/her opinion. What a farce.

Same bullshit that has happened before. You're right, it's a farce.

For anyone interested, "Dutchie" was given a chance to quote any of the comments he found harsh or offensive so the posters who wrote them have a chance to address it. Instead he chose to go to another board and complain.

That's the respect he complained was missing here?

I was just about to post that as I saw that post a little bit ago...and also that Iain Lee is starting sh*t on the "Brian Wilson Tour" Facebook page, right after we were just discussing him.

I'm not a member of those groups...is he trashing this community or just stirring sh*t in general in the name of Mike Love? Any reposts would be educational and appreciated, lol.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2017, 08:40:40 PM »

It’s a trap... Cool

You called it SB. Dutchie made an account on the PS forum disparaging our board for being a mess and us for not respecting his/her opinion. What a farce.

For anyone interested, "Dutchie" was given a chance to quote any of the comments he found harsh or offensive so the posters who wrote them have a chance to address it. Instead he chose to go to another board and complain.

I was just about to post that as I saw that post a little bit ago...and also that Iain Lee is starting sh*t on the "Brian Wilson Tour" Facebook page, right after we were just discussing him.

I'm not a member of those groups...is he trashing this community or just stirring sh*t in general in the name of Mike Love? Any reposts would be educational and appreciated, lol.

Stirring sh*t and trolling. Posted a Mike article when the group is supposed to be specifically about Brian's touring, just to start sh*t.

Careful, though..he might go on his little program saying we need to die (again) Roll Eyes

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2017, 08:52:24 PM »

It’s a trap... Cool

Stirring sh*t and trolling. Posted a Mike article when the group is supposed to be specifically about Brian's touring, just to start sh*t.

Careful, though..he might go on his little program saying we need to die (again) Roll Eyes

More of the same. Unreal.  The admins of that group should kick him out if he's stirring the sh*t there too.

Mike Love attracts some really upstanding people and respectful fans as supporters and defenders (and flacks), doesn't he? It's all about the music.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Hickory Violet Part IV
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2017, 12:08:58 AM »

Anyone feel like contributing to the poll above?

I would,  but it's missing some options
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2017, 02:25:14 AM »

"Shite"?
Hickory Violet Part IV
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2017, 03:38:40 AM »

Hmmm, by not including any negative options, it's almost like he's trying to tell us what to think........

Gonna start my own poll methinks.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2017, 04:51:49 AM »

That's exactly what I thought.  Hence...no vote.  Right from those piss-poor Celebration lps on...it's been

1.  Lacklustre
2.  Shyte
3.  Vomit Inducing

[pick 1.   Wall ]

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2017, 05:04:54 AM »

Hmmm, by not including any negative options, it's almost like he's trying to tell us what to think........

Wait, was this poll started by OP? If so that’s ironic they claim we don’t respect opinions when clearly the poll they posted indicates that they don’t respect certain opinions. This person will fit right in over there.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
KDS
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2017, 05:21:49 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

Not quite, SB. I was in a group and we were entertaining at a big party that included some of the Phila. Eagles(Tom Brookshier, Pete Retzlaff, etc.) back in the late 60's early 70's. Gino Marchetti from the Colts was there as well and when we were breaking down asked us if we'd be interested in playing his restaurant called
San Francisco in Wayne, Pa. on the next Friday night. We were numb with disbelief that an ex football star would want us for his upscale digs that was very popular in a somewhat jet set environment. He paid us well (for the time) and quite honestly we probably would have done it for a lot less. Anyway, it turned out to be a steady gig for several months. I saw Gino roughly 7 years ago or so after he actually opened a new Gino's in King of Prussia, Pa. He had licensed the name to a group of investors and he also became a kind of PR man, meeting and talking to the customers. I asked him if he remembered us playing for him years ago. To my surprise, he remembered it well. Unfortunately, the new Gino's did not survive and the mansion that housed his SF restaurant was torn down 4 years ago.

I met Gino a few times at Baltimore Colts reunions back in the 1990s.  Before we got an NFL team back in Baltimore, these reunions were pretty common in the fall. 

There is still a Gino's restaurant in Towson, which is in Baltimore County.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2017, 06:42:30 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

Not quite, SB. I was in a group and we were entertaining at a big party that included some of the Phila. Eagles(Tom Brookshier, Pete Retzlaff, etc.) back in the late 60's early 70's. Gino Marchetti from the Colts was there as well and when we were breaking down asked us if we'd be interested in playing his restaurant called
San Francisco in Wayne, Pa. on the next Friday night. We were numb with disbelief that an ex football star would want us for his upscale digs that was very popular in a somewhat jet set environment. He paid us well (for the time) and quite honestly we probably would have done it for a lot less. Anyway, it turned out to be a steady gig for several months. I saw Gino roughly 7 years ago or so after he actually opened a new Gino's in King of Prussia, Pa. He had licensed the name to a group of investors and he also became a kind of PR man, meeting and talking to the customers. I asked him if he remembered us playing for him years ago. To my surprise, he remembered it well. Unfortunately, the new Gino's did not survive and the mansion that housed his SF restaurant was torn down 4 years ago.

I met Gino a few times at Baltimore Colts reunions back in the 1990s.  Before we got an NFL team back in Baltimore, these reunions were pretty common in the fall. 

ReallY! Might be worth the drive just to devour a couple of Gino Giants!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
KDS
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2017, 06:44:59 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

There might still be one in Glen Burnie, MD. 

I remember when the one in Towson opened a few years ago.  There was a line out the door.   They also had one at Oriole Park.   Frankly, considering how big nostalgia is, I'm a little surprised the revival of the Gino's brand didn't fare better. 

Although, I think back in the glory days, Gino's used to serve Kentucky Fried Chicken, so that might've helped. 
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2017, 08:36:10 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

I remember when the one in Towson opened a few years ago.  There was a line out the door.   They also had one at Oriole Park.   Frankly, considering how big nostalgia is, I'm a little surprised the revival of the Gino's brand didn't fare better. 

Although, I think back in the glory days, Gino's used to serve Kentucky Fried Chicken, so that might've helped. 

I loved Gino's when I was a kid! Special bonus was that one of the 2 (if i remember there were 2 within 10 miles...) was across the street from a toy store that had a display case full of Matchbox cars. So for me as a kid, Gino's followed by a new Matchbox made for a terrific afternoon! lol. Good memories.

I also remember Gino's was great until they switched to a "Homestyle" format, and the burgers changed - not as good. Then soon after that, I think they were gone, if my history is right the parent company took over and changed into Roy Rogers.

And thank you for the most off topic diversion - I had to catch up on what was going on with Gino's and their failed revival in places like KOP. Now I know - They only lasted about 2 years, due to "growing pains" according to the bosses. And scanning some Yelp reviews, those pains were pretty severe. Untrained or disconnected employees, poor service, long waits, and I think above all the prices were not what Gino's was about back in the day. I saw reports that a burger, fries, and shake for 2 would run 30 bucks...and ultimately Gino's was a fast food joint to people who grew up with them. So I would not expect to drop 30 bucks for 2, for a nostalgia trip fast food meal. That's insane. I can see why in King of Prussia the prices would be so jacked up, but still - That's not Gino's identity from back in the day. Fast food burger-fries-shake is not worth 15 bucks, especially if the service was a delayed and as bad as some of the reviews say.

But yeah, I used to love going to Gino's. Great fast food burgers, in fact perhaps the best at that time until they changed hands and formats, whatever the case.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2017, 08:39:53 AM »

Wait, was this poll started by OP? If so that’s ironic they claim we don’t respect opinions when clearly the poll they posted indicates that they don’t respect certain opinions. This person will fit right in over there.

Exactly. A good fit. Unless it was another setup.

For people who say "it's all about the music" they sure have a lot of time to waste trying to f*** with people and stir the sh*t, don't they?

Mike's biggest supporters, right there. It's all about the music. We love all the guys. Let's go trolling!

KDS
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2017, 08:47:57 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

I loved Gino's when I was a kid! Special bonus was that one of the 2 (if i remember there were 2 within 10 miles...) was across the street from a toy store that had a display case full of Matchbox cars. So for me as a kid, Gino's followed by a new Matchbox made for a terrific afternoon! lol. Good memories.

I also remember Gino's was great until they switched to a "Homestyle" format, and the burgers changed - not as good. Then soon after that, I think they were gone, if my history is right the parent company took over and changed into Roy Rogers.

And thank you for the most off topic diversion - I had to catch up on what was going on with Gino's and their failed revival in places like KOP. Now I know - They only lasted about 2 years, due to "growing pains" according to the bosses. And scanning some Yelp reviews, those pains were pretty severe. Untrained or disconnected employees, poor service, long waits, and I think above all the prices were not what Gino's was about back in the day. I saw reports that a burger, fries, and shake for 2 would run 30 bucks...and ultimately Gino's was a fast food joint to people who grew up with them. So I would not expect to drop 30 bucks for 2, for a nostalgia trip fast food meal. That's insane. I can see why in King of Prussia the prices would be so jacked up, but still - That's not Gino's identity from back in the day. Fast food burger-fries-shake is not worth 15 bucks, especially if the service was a delayed and as bad as some of the reviews say.

But yeah, I used to love going to Gino's. Great fast food burgers, in fact perhaps the best at that time until they changed hands and formats, whatever the case.

The new Gino's is a little pricey, and I think for that price, people would sooner go to Five Guys or go to a sit down place.  I think the only reason the one near me is still around is because it's in a very good location.  Plus, there's still plenty of Baltimore Colts fans here. 
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2017, 08:48:42 AM »

Gino's fast food? Cool

Right. In their quest to be a FF entity, the price structure and the slower service (remember the hats that said "Sudden Service"?) did them in. A part of the slower service was, as we noticed, that everything was cooked to order but I've got to tell you GF, I could barely finish my Giant and fries. It was HUGE and so damn delicious! Our band used to go to Gino's after every gig. Fun times for sure.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2017, 09:06:33 AM »

It's a shame but it seems like some corporate level and operational blunders did them in. It seems like they missed the branding identity by a mile, and they failed to prepare the employees for the job at hand. It's hard to bring back a brand so fondly remembered by people like me and essentially go from what they were into a more upscale higher-priced identity. I'm just glad to have caught up with what was going on and also revisit some great memories through this discussion! It's a case now where there are literally so many "upscale" burger places and franchises that it's nice to remember a place like the old Gino's who did what they did as well as anyone else...and much better than the Burger Kings, McD's, Wendy's, etc.

Speaking of...I remember a place called "Burger Chef" too...or at least I think I do, lol. But Gino's was my favorite.

KDS
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2017, 09:13:40 AM »

It's a shame but it seems like some corporate level and operational blunders did them in. It seems like they missed the branding identity by a mile, and they failed to prepare the employees for the job at hand. It's hard to bring back a brand so fondly remembered by people like me and essentially go from what they were into a more upscale higher-priced identity. I'm just glad to have caught up with what was going on and also revisit some great memories through this discussion! It's a case now where there are literally so many "upscale" burger places and franchises that it's nice to remember a place like the old Gino's who did what they did as well as anyone else...and much better than the Burger Kings, McD's, Wendy's, etc.

Speaking of...I remember a place called "Burger Chef" too...or at least I think I do, lol. But Gino's was my favorite.

Yes, Burger Chef was a thing.  I recently saw them in an article about defunct chain restaurants (the article also included the original Gino's). 

The one that's missed most here in Baltimore is Little Tavern.  It sold little burgers by the bag (before I ever heard the term slider).  The last location shut down in 2008.  I'm surprised nobody has tried to revive it. 
B.E.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2017, 09:17:02 AM »

Oh come on, Dutchie's poll proved their point (the need for a new poll with trollish options). Go back and read the original post (HeyJude quoted it); "Why all the Mike Love hate" "why [is] everybody so negative about ML". It seems to be a matter of degree, doesn't it? I think it's reasonable to consider whether the criticism/abuse of Mike is disproportionate. I don't know Dutchie, if he/she was speaking in code or had ulterior motives, but regardless, I have noticed some posters who almost exclusively post positive things about all Beach Boys related music (yes, including Mike solo) made to feel unwelcome. I'm not condemning the board, just noting that, if true, that's too bad.

Every wave is new until it breaks.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2017, 09:47:52 AM »

Oh come on, Dutchie's poll proved their point (the need for a new poll with trollish options). Go back and read the original post (HeyJude quoted it); "Why all the Mike Love hate" "why [is] everybody so negative about ML". It seems to be a matter of degree, doesn't it? I think it's reasonable to consider whether the criticism/abuse of Mike is disproportionate. I don't know Dutchie, if he/she was speaking in code or had ulterior motives, but regardless, I have noticed some posters who almost exclusively post positive things abo.

ut all Beach Boys related music (yes, including Mike solo) made to feel unwelcome. I'm not condemning the board, just noting that, if true, that's too bad.

Ulterior or not, Dutchie's actions seem to speak for themselves, don't they? I asked him specifically, twice, to point out which posts were harsh to allow a dialogue to happen and maybe get some clarifications from the posters Dutchie thought were "harsh" and hash things out like normal people would do, and instead he goes to the PS forum and starts bitching about this place.

If we're also talking about degrees of negativity and harshness, it's absurd to lay that at the feet of this community when there are much worse comments and negativity toward Mike widespread on the internet and in music communities in general, and that's been the case for a very long time. And on the topic of degrees and proportionality, where does the negativity toward Brian Wilson and his wife come into play? When various historians, journalists, and various pseudo-insiders and fans are spreading rumors and gossip on everything from Brian's marriage, to his children, trying to bash all aspects of his touring from ticket sales to venue choices, when Brian is compared to wheeling Grandpa out for a holiday gathering to being called "brain damaged" in a review, when outright lies are told about the man, when his wife is all but accused of being the next Dr. Landy, accused of being the brick wall that keeps Brian and Mike from that writing room with a piano, and when Brian's family is accused of keeping him drugged and controlled in public interviews by his own cousin (who can't figure out why his phone isn't ringing with invites to write songs, no less)...where is the degree of harshness issue in those cases? Fans will spout off, that's what fans do. But having family members, people who have elevated themselves as historians or "insiders" spreading purely slanderous bullshit publicly and privately, maybe the pinpoint should be why are *they* out to disparage the Wilson family and all that they do, and conversely what can Mike do to effectively turn the public opinion tide which is apparently negative toward him and has been for decades? Because attacking the Wilsons and this idea that having some online bullies thinking they can target posters on message boards who post opinions they don't like in the defense of Mike's image hasn't been working.

Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2017, 09:59:45 AM »

I can't answer the poll because it depends. I don't care for this recent cover of Do It Again, nor the 2012 version. Pisces Brothers on the other hand is a simple but beautiful track. I find it funny that a youtube poster named OldSurferDude, whom I call the Mike Love troll, has to leave a  negative comment on any video of a Mike Love song! Maybe  legit feels that way. But I truly believ that if Al wrote Pisces Brothers, the same people would be praising it!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:00:58 AM by Magic Transistor Radio » Logged

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
Hickory Violet Part IV
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2017, 10:02:23 AM »

You're welcome to read back on my post history and read all the fair things I've writren about Mike, including the fact that I'm glad my family dramas haven't been played out in public (as I would not come across well)

What I took exception with regarding the poll is there were no negative options.  It's therefore censorship. This is from the person claiming there was no balance of opinion.

People post positive things about Mike all the time on here and suffer no abuse. I would fight for their right to do so.

It's when they try to police other people's opinions that problems arise.

Dutchie did 'reasonably consider whether the criticism of Mike is disproportionate', and (amongst some understandable moaning that a thread title which has proved highly contentious in the past rears it's head again), he recieved some reasonably considered replies. Instead of accepting these, he acts all hurt and offended, starts a poll which censors opinion, then goes off to garner solice and sympathy from the likes of AGD.

I'm sorry, but that's the point my patience runs out. The poll with the negative options was my response.

And there's nothing trollish about me or anyone wanting to voice the opinion that Mike's album is utter shite.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:05:35 AM by Hickory Violet Part IV » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »

Oh come on, Dutchie's poll proved their point (the need for a new poll with trollish options). Go back and read the original post (HeyJude quoted it); "Why all the Mike Love hate" "why [is] everybody so negative about ML". It seems to be a matter of degree, doesn't it? I think it's reasonable to consider whether the criticism/abuse of Mike is disproportionate. I don't know Dutchie, if he/she was speaking in code or had ulterior motives, but regardless, I have noticed some posters who almost exclusively post positive things about all Beach Boys related music (yes, including Mike solo) made to feel unwelcome. I'm not condemning the board, just noting that, if true, that's too bad.

Some posters who post excusively positive things about the music are also people who also talk sh*t about this place on other boards. That’s why at least I hold these people accountable for those words any time I see them. However, there are also other posters who post here and on the PS forum who are pretty much exclusively positive about ALL Beach Boys related music and I have no problem with them. One example is the poster JK...this person is pretty much always positive, I’ve never seen this person disparage Brian fans, or Mike-“haters”, nor have I seen anyone treat this person with disrespect. JK, please correct me if I’m wrong on that though.

My point is that some people are rabble-rousers who pretend to want to talk about solely the positivity of the music and yet stoke the flames of division..and these people get called out on it, plain and simple. And there are others who simply do just talk about the music and because of that they aren’t looked at negatively here.

Also, Guitarfool, your summary of the nonsense that has taken place in recent years should be stickied on the top of this forum.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2017, 11:39:27 AM »

If you've been a member of *this* board since its inception in 2005 and you start a thread where you seem incredulous as to the criticism Mike Love receives, there are most likely one of two things going on: It's either an exercise in trolling, or you haven't been reading any posts on this board in the last 12 years other than your own.

Barring two now-gone Mike defenders on this board who refused to ever admit one single flaw in Mike Love (professionally or personally), even staunch Mike defenders *understand* the criticism of Mike even if they partly or fully disagree with it.

As I said earlier, I'm not one to jump down the throat of a new member of any online community and insist they read all 10 million board posts before they ask a question. But c'mon, the issues with Mike Love are one of the most infamous and well-trodden aspects of fandom. There are countless "Why don't people like Mike Love" threads all around already.

So that's why a thread like this ends up contentious. Its premise is based on ignoring what others have said for over a decade on this board, an apparent refusal to do a search and read even a few old threads that have gone over this topic, and its premise also involves arguably insulting this board and its members and some amount of fandom in general.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »

GF, OSD, and KDS, my college food court needs a Ginos instead of taco bell.... Roll Eyes

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »

One example is the poster JK...this person is pretty much always positive, I’ve never seen this person disparage Brian fans, or Mike-“haters”, nor have I seen anyone treat this person with disrespect. JK, please correct me if I’m wrong on that though.

Thank you, rab. I hope you're right on the first two points (I try to stay positive) but you're absolutely right about the last one. Of course, having a thick skin helps. ;=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx