gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
622827 Posts in 25047 Topics by 3556 Members - Latest Member: 13thBB December 17, 2017, 12:14:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love - Unleash the Love - Due November 17 - w/ 2nd Disc of BB Remakes  (Read 38630 times)
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #900 on: December 05, 2017, 10:46:35 AM »

There it is, right? It's such a defined pattern you can recognize it as soon as you know what the pattern is. I guess giving Mike Love a positive review should include taking a shot at either Brian Wilson or his fanbase instead of judging anything Mike does on its own merit...according to the pattern. Because, obviously according to the pattern, any fans who don't see the genius and greatness in Mike Love are either blind BW worshipers or simply have not been properly educated on the real history of the band and Mike Love, and therefore are not real fans until they get their heads straight...courtesy the real fans and historians, I guess.

LOL

What a farce.

#MottLogic

"Every single person who criticized Brian for having She & Him, Kacey Musgraves, Sebu and Nate Ruess guesting on his solo album can now officially go heartily f*** themselves." - Wirestone

"I will never change with what I think happened in here and you will never convince me otherwise." - Dr. Beach Boy.
"There was no up front fees, period. swedishfrog  and I paid for the domain name. As of June 19, 2016 at 4:32pm edt, that is all I was charged for." - Dr. Beach Boy
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 05, 2017, 10:53:23 AM »

There it is, right? It's such a defined pattern you can recognize it as soon as you know what the pattern is. I guess giving Mike Love a positive review should include taking a shot at either Brian Wilson or his fanbase instead of judging anything Mike does on its own merit...according to the pattern. Because, obviously according to the pattern, any fans who don't see the genius and greatness in Mike Love are either blind BW worshipers or simply have not been properly educated on the real history of the band and Mike Love, and therefore are not real fans until they get their heads straight...courtesy the real fans and historians, I guess.

LOL

What a farce.

#MottLogic

Let's face it: pretty safe bet that some of these positive reviews are coming from inside his own organization. Plants. Team Mike has a history of that, such as the 2005 lawsuit where a planted guy on his legal team tried to pretend to be a "wronged" eBay purchaser, but got caught. You can't make this stuff up, it actually happened.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:54:02 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx