gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:34:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Beach Boys On TV  (Read 1937 times)
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2006, 06:23:52 PM »

So any up and coming shows with the beach boys in it,

Cause i just missed the knebworth show on perfromace, and im pissed about that

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Jardine Power!
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep it clean with Al Jardine.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

There's always Full House reruns...  Roll Eyes
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 07:30:58 PM »

They're currently on a Hallmark card commercial in the US, advertising the greeting cards with sound chips of pop songs.  The ad says something about sending a card with Ray Charles, somebody else, then the Beach Boys.  With short, arty colorized clips of each artist.  The Beach Boys are shown with the striped shirts, including Brian.  The odd thing is the only card I've found that plays the Beach Boys plays Kokomo, unless there are others that I haven't seen.
theCOD
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:34:01 AM »

www.rockontv.com
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 12:53:28 AM »

Thank you so much, i was lookin for that for ages Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Jon Stebbins
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 08:58:36 AM »

They're currently on a Hallmark card commercial in the US, advertising the greeting cards with sound chips of pop songs.  The ad says something about sending a card with Ray Charles, somebody else, then the Beach Boys.  With short, arty colorized clips of each artist.  The Beach Boys are shown with the striped shirts, including Brian.  The odd thing is the only card I've found that plays the Beach Boys plays Kokomo, unless there are others that I haven't seen.

The BB's Hallmark clip comes from the T.A.M.I. show footage, Nov. '64 Santa Monica Civic. At least they were sharp enough to choose the absolute best iconic footage of the band in existence. I'd have been pissed if they showed them in '85 with those stupid tennis shorts and baseball caps.
LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 12:17:48 PM »

There's a second card with a "Fun, Fun, Fun" sound chip in it.  Ever the completist, of course I had to buy both of them.

Lee
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx