gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:04:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New single & music video- beyond excited!  (Read 2310 times)
KaylaWilliamsMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2017, 07:28:40 AM »

Hey friends here on Smiley Smile! I haven't posted in a while and I'm usually only sharing BB's covers but I thought I would share the link to my brand new single "One More Dose" & official music video!

I actually got in the studio and had this song produced that is radio quality and I could not be more excited! The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates. Anyway if you would watch I would be so stoked, if you share the vid I would be elated! Trying to make it in this immensely huge and challenging music industry so any support is HUGELY appreciated!

Much love and thanks for listening :D
<3 <3 <3

https://youtu.be/E_zZT-LXsMA
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 08:03:36 AM »

The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates.

Yes, it translates. What a gorgeous song with a gorgeous production and arrangement. I love it when the keyboard starts rippling just after 2:40! Hoping you're out of that dark place now.

I've got a couple of sites to link your single. Let's hope it takes off----you certainly deserve it, after all the wonderful music you've been making...

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
KaylaWilliamsMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »

The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates.

Yes, it translates. What a gorgeous song with a gorgeous production and arrangement. I love it when the keyboard starts rippling just after 2:40! Hoping you're out of that dark place now.

I've got a couple of sites to link your single. Let's hope it takes off----you certainly deserve it, after all the wonderful music you've been making...

Thank you so much! I am indeed out of that head space and into good things Smiley This song has brought so much positivity and opportunity into my life that I don't regret what I went through Smiley
I would be so appreciative if you linked it! I really am working hard at promoting this song and any bit helps so thank you so much!

What a nice comment, you just made my day :D :D
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx