gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
637739 Posts in 25492 Topics by 3625 Members - Latest Member: spgass September 18, 2018, 10:17:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New single & music video- beyond excited!  (Read 462 times)
KaylaWilliamsMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2017, 07:28:40 AM »

Hey friends here on Smiley Smile! I haven't posted in a while and I'm usually only sharing BB's covers but I thought I would share the link to my brand new single "One More Dose" & official music video!

I actually got in the studio and had this song produced that is radio quality and I could not be more excited! The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates. Anyway if you would watch I would be so stoked, if you share the vid I would be elated! Trying to make it in this immensely huge and challenging music industry so any support is HUGELY appreciated!

Much love and thanks for listening :D
<3 <3 <3

https://youtu.be/E_zZT-LXsMA
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 08:03:36 AM »

The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates.

Yes, it translates. What a gorgeous song with a gorgeous production and arrangement. I love it when the keyboard starts rippling just after 2:40! Hoping you're out of that dark place now.

I've got a couple of sites to link your single. Let's hope it takes off----you certainly deserve it, after all the wonderful music you've been making...

KaylaWilliamsMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »

The song was written in a fairly dark place for me, a few months after a bad break up. It's a really powerful and emotional song for me and I think that translates.

Yes, it translates. What a gorgeous song with a gorgeous production and arrangement. I love it when the keyboard starts rippling just after 2:40! Hoping you're out of that dark place now.

I've got a couple of sites to link your single. Let's hope it takes off----you certainly deserve it, after all the wonderful music you've been making...

Thank you so much! I am indeed out of that head space and into good things Smiley This song has brought so much positivity and opportunity into my life that I don't regret what I went through Smiley
I would be so appreciative if you linked it! I really am working hard at promoting this song and any bit helps so thank you so much!

What a nice comment, you just made my day :D :D
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx