gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:04:45 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Doughnuts disturb Wilson  (Read 5281 times)
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2006, 02:47:17 PM »

EX-WILSON PHILLIPS star Carnie Wilson says that she gets sexually aroused by eating doughnuts.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006360057,00.html

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 02:50:29 PM »

dang that's hot...isn't she comming up on VH-1's Celebrity Fit Club newest season?

i'll prolly watch...not just for the fact that she's on there...

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 03:57:50 PM »

I thought she had her stomach stapled. How the hell is she getting fat again? Here stomach is the size of a marble.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »

After that surgery, stomachs stretch and grow.  As they do in people who have never had the surgery.

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 04:57:12 PM »

Carnie must be the queen of too much information.  Maybe from growing up around Brian, who also has that tendency, at least in interviews.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 07:25:17 PM »

Hook her up with George from Seinfeld.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 07:47:34 PM »

I saw Carnie Wilson on the Craig Ferguson late night TV show last week. She was making me nervous with the strange faces she was making, and the equally strange things she was saying. I wonder if she sometimes unconsciously - or consciously - imitates her father.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 11:01:04 PM »

If she gets sexually aroused by eating doughnuts, judging by her former size, she's a pervert!

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
matt-zeus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »

Maybe it's the same with her Dad and birthday cakes.

Disco, disco, discotheque mama...

My music: http://www.thebrigadier.co.uk
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 05:30:01 AM »

I read her book "Still Hungry" while on a recent long plane ride.  She is very open in the book, talking about posing for playboy, after her surgery, her life with Rob.  The book was written in a very personable way, her sense of humor  just cracked me up.

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 04:39:49 PM »

She truly is a cool genuine person. You can also see a lot of her dad in her, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 05:45:41 PM »

yeah she is way 2 open,

Just Read

http://www.playboy.com/sex/d12/carniewilson/

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 05:46:54 PM »

i saw her on CFC today...lookin good...honestly, she's really hot...it had a small segment about her and how she inherited her dad's weight problems

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »

I think what gets lost in being Brian's daughter and with the weight/surgery thing is that Carnie is a really good singer. I always found her to have the best voice in Wilson Phillips; and I love her vocal on "Fantasy Is Reality/Bells Of Madness".

I dj on weekends, and when I dj Christmas parties, I always play "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" (from Carnie & Wendy's Christmas album) as a slow dance song. And every time I play it, at least one person comes up to the DJ booth and asks who the singer is.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

she's fantastic on Bells of Madness, everything i need and you're so good to me

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 08:52:34 AM »

Mmm....I'm stopping at Krispy Kreme and then catching the next flight to Santa Monica. I'll squirt jelly filling down my chest and let her go to work. Boo-yaa!

I'm aroused by the "Go Down" button at the top of each page.

Hakuna Matada, beeches!
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 09:09:51 AM »

easy now bubba my friend................have a nice cup of coffee with that jelly roll and take a long shower. LOL
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 09:23:06 AM »

yeah she is way 2 open,

Just Read

http://www.playboy.com/sex/d12/carniewilson/
Oh my.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 04:36:23 PM »

Carnie is a smart cookie, though.  That's how people get attention these days.  She got a talk show out of being outspoken, on all manner of topics, and completely self-revealing.  I don't notice Wendy getting television gigs, and Carnie has gotten them continuously over the years.  Carnie is Ms. Outrageous Personality in an era that rewards that.

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 09:38:22 PM »

Carnie is a smart cookie, though.  That's how people get attention these days.  She got a talk show out of being outspoken, on all manner of topics, and completely self-revealing.  I don't notice Wendy getting television gigs, and Carnie has gotten them continuously over the years.  Carnie is Ms. Outrageous Personality in an era that rewards that.

i agree
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 03:21:12 PM »

All I'm gonna say...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Wilsonista
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 04:41:42 PM »

At the expense of her musical ability. [
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 06:19:55 AM »

She was on fit club, and seemed like a truly genuine person, was very honest, funny, sweet, intelligent.  I'm going to watch this season, I hope she loses the weight that she wants to.  Plus, I'm hoping they'll show more clips of Brian, lol. 
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 07:22:12 AM »

She was on fit club, and seemed like a truly genuine person, was very honest, funny, sweet, intelligent. I'm going to watch this season, I hope she loses the weight that she wants to. Plus, I'm hoping they'll show more clips of Brian, lol.

They could do a Family Celebrity fit club and Brian and Carnie can be a team!

That playboy interview was definitely unexpected. LOL

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 10:56:50 AM »

That playboy interview was definitely unexpected. LOL

You can say that again, holy!

Too much information anyone? Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas will never be the same again... Wink

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx