gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:59:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wild Honey T-Shirt  (Read 2159 times)
urbanite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2017, 09:06:09 AM »

The cover of the new CD, 1967 Sunshine Tomorrow, is very cool, it would make a great Beach Boys t-shirt.  I hope someone produces them because I will buy one.   
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 09:31:13 AM »

The cover of the new CD, 1967 Sunshine Tomorrow, is very cool, it would make a great Beach Boys t-shirt.  I hope someone produces them because I will buy one.  

There was this awesome collection of now out-of-print (as far as I know) shirts based on the Wild Honey design, which came out a couple years ago on Liam Gallagher's Black Label collection by Pretty Green. Talk about a missed marketing opportunity to have released a new run of these shirts coinciding with Sunshine Tomorrow. They could probably have sold a good number of 'em last month.

I'm really glad I bought one when I did. You might still be able to find one used or like-new online if you do some digging.

http://www.thesartorialscout.com/pretty-green-black-label-aw15/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:31:45 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
marcella27
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 01:17:38 PM »

At the Mike and Bruce show in London there were shirts for sale with the cover of the original record, and a list of tour dates on the back.  Just FYI if you really need a Wild Honey shirt!
Aum Bop Diddit
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 07:36:03 PM »

I bought a T Shirt with the Wild Honey LP stained glass window off eBay for my niece just a few months ago.

Hey!  Those are *MY* wind chimes!
urbanite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 08:48:57 AM »

The large 1967 with the stain glass coloring inside them, makes that cover come alive.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 10:25:53 AM »

I'd be willing to make this, maybe a couple WH shirts. I can upload them to my Redbubble account that people still buy Beach Boys' related shirts from Tongue

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx