gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:30:37 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love Do It Again 2017 Promo FIlm  (Read 62321 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 27, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »

Ya know, I think the story went that around the time of Brian’s Christmas album, Brian’s camp uploaded a little demo or something for the fans on his website, and some poster absolutely ripped it apart. Brian read the post and apparently felt like sh*t...however he took it, after that not another demo was released on the website for the fans.

So yeah, “good god the horror”. I get that this sh*t doesn’t matter to some fans here, but others realize that Brian is a guy who has genuinely never said a bad word about really anyone, is a pretty sensitive guy, and he just wants to record the best music he can in his final years left on this planet. So yeah, when people childishly sh*t all over some of the last music he’ll ever record for a cheap laugh it annoys some of us.
I was actually commenting on the video referred to in the title of the thread. But thanks for trying to suck me back into the ongoing drama.

No prob, Emily. Pardon for the confusion.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 27, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »

Dig this guitarfool,

For me it simply comes down to this for me...I think there are some super shitty people who have either formerly posted on this board and/or currently post on the other board. And I am not trying to minimize it...I think people like Sheriff John Stone, Pinder, Nicko, Jason, Mike's Beard, and especially Cam Mott and filledeplage are absolutely heinous individuals based solely on their online activities. Maybe they are decent people off the web, but online they just ain't right. And yes most of them are pushing an agenda, one which seems to be tearing down Brian and his accomplishments, and then hoisting up Mike and all of his questionable choices.

But right here is where you lose me and where I start rolling my eyes. At this point I just find it incredibly hard to believe that, as you have stated, Mike Love is purposely pushing his lackeys online to post opinions that happen to coincide with Mike's disgustingly baseless 2005 lawsuit. I don't think that there is a coordinated effort against Brian, Al, Dennis, Carl or Blondie except by maybe two people: Cam Mott and filledeplage. Okay and maybe enot explicitly anti-Brian , but anti-Al and definitely anti-Melinda, you have AGD. But once again, do I think these people are having chat sessions to exalt the Club Kokomo agenda? I just don't.

And that's why he constant blathering about how "the narrative about Smiley Smile, Wild Honey and Friends will now be reversed, proving the liars wrong," I kinda scratch my head cuz first off, if anybody actually listened to those albums it is obvious that the Brian Wilson touch is all over them, and secondly because, besides a dipshit like Cam, who is really pushing this sh*t? Even most of the people I listed above (and don't particularly care for) don't even say this sh*t. So it seems very much to me like a straw man argument. Plus for people joining the board they must wonder what all these cryptic references to secret societies mean.

Now doubtlessly you will take this post as an affront to you and you'll use it as proof that I'm part of an anti-Brian cabal, whereas the fact is, I absolutely love the guy and his music. Shoot I even love No Pier Pressure. In fact it's one of my top two BW solo albums, only behind his solo debut.

Lastly I'm sure you don't care either way Rab, but I love reading your posts and greatly appreciate your insights.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:39:21 PM by sweetdudejim » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: July 27, 2017, 07:33:01 PM »

Didn’t see this until the other day, but ESQ did an interview with Stamos. Much to my chagrin they play ‘Do It Again’ 2017 at the start of the episode, and then Stamos answers some questions about it. Also ‘Kokomo’ is played as well, that is as far as I got into the interview before turning it off.

Stamos talks about how Jackie wanted a video done for the song and Stamos directed the the whole thing. Even talks about getting as many lights as they could find for the hotel shoot, and yes, confirmed that is a bedsheet used as a backdrop.

https://m.mixcloud.com/Good_Vibes50/good-vibrations-episode-16-john-stamos-discusses-do-it-again-kokomo-and-forever/

So now back to this, related to the topic people were discussing before it got distracted by the airing of grievances from 2015 and other personal axes being ground...

I have to wonder just who is the target audience for this kind of thing? And why do it and target hardcore fans, except to promote Mike's latest single and video? I'm being 100% honest, that graphic, when I first saw it, reminded me of one of the Photoshop spoofs done by members like Bossaroo or Ontor...

Maybe one of the issues a lot of the hardcore fans have is Mike and his own legacy, as in why is a guy with Mike's credentials and resume as part of a band that is in the upper echelon of pop music reduced to shooting videos in front of hotel bed linens and working with Mark McGrath instead of putting out product more fitting of his accomplishments?

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »

What is that cover?? LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: July 27, 2017, 07:48:36 PM »

Dig this guitarfool,

For me it simply comes down to this for me...I think there are some super shitty people who have either formerly posted on this board and/or currently post on the other board. And I am not trying to minimize it...I think people like Sheriff John Stone, Pinder, Nicko, Jason, Mike's Beard, and especially Cam Mott and filledeplage are absolutely heinous individuals based solely on their online activities. Maybe they are decent people off the web, but online they just ain't right. And yes most of them are pushing an agenda, one which seems to tear down Brian and his accomplishments and hoist up Mike and all of his questionable choices.

But right here is where you lose me and where I start rolling my eyes. At this point I just find it incredibly hard to believe that, as you have stated, Mike Love is purposely pushing his lackeys online to post opinions that happen to coincide with Mike's disgustingly baseless 2005 lawsuit. I don't think that there is a coordinated effort against Brian, Al, Dennis, Carl or Blondie except by maybe two people: Cam Mott and filledeplage. Okay and maybe exactly anti-Brian , but anti-Al and definitely anti-Melinda, you have AGD. But once again, do I think these people are having chat sessions to exalt the Club Kokomo agenda? I just don't.

And that's why he constant blathering about how "the narrative about Smiley Smile, Wild Honey and Friends will now be reversed, proving this liars wrong," I kinda scratch my head cuz first off, if anybody actually listened to those albums it is obvious that the Brian Wilson touch is all over them, and secondly because, besides a dipshit like Cam, who is really pushing this sh*t? Even most of the people I listed above (and don't particularly care for) don't even say this sh*t. So it seems very much to me like a straw man argument.

Now doubtlessly you will take this post as an affront to you and you'll use it as proof that I'm part of an anti-Brian cabal, whereas the fact is, I absolutely love the guy and his music. Shoot I even love No Pier Pressure. In fact it's one of my top two BW solo albums, only behind his solo debut.

Lastly I'm sure you don't care either way Rab, but I love reading your posts and greatly appreciate your insights.

I dig that you're a fan. What I don't dig at all is that you cannot seem to grasp or accept that there was a lot of really nasty personal sh*t done and said to board members here in the name of both agendas and personal grudges, and when it got exposed, called out, and dealt with, there was a flurry of lies and other false claims made by those who may have been affected because they got their asses burned in the backfire from all of it. If you don't know all the details, which you don't unless one of less than 5 people who do know told you and I sure as hell did not, don't accuse me or anyone publicly of being a conspiracy nut, of making strawman arguments, or whatever other things you've said because you simply do not know and haven't seen a lot of what really did happen. If you can't accept that it happened, or can't believe it, then that's something you'll need to work out before posting these comments again. The super shittiness went beyond what you may have seen, to depths you may not be aware of. So I'd suggest before making these public comments and grinding whatever axes you may have, consider there is more to all of this and it's nasty, personal sh*t. The fact people were told "impeccable sources" had outed "SmileBrian" as first Carol Kaye and then Melinda Wilson is just the icing on the cake.

And I also know how it feels to realize when a hustler or liar has duped you. I hate to say it, but a lot of people have been duped and hustled and are still being duped. But that's been removed from this place, and maybe if you stopped bringing it up as you seem to do every so often to reopen all of those issues that haven't been on the table for a long time, it would be better all around. And it you read something negative about Mike or anything in general that you disagree with, offer a counter argument and debate it! Refute it! Just don't try to quash people from voicing opinions because you don't like them or in the case of the people you don't name in your posts here, because you have issues with those people. It is an open forum, despite attempts to change that. Feel free to dispute and debate anything you don't agree with.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2017, 07:49:42 PM »

What is that cover?? LOL

That is what I saw when I clicked on the link posted by rab.

The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »

I have no time for liars. So are you still lying about this place on other forums?

Feel free to go over there and check my post history.

Guitarfool, are you really going to call me a liar and then move along like nothing happened? 
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2017, 07:58:55 PM »

this place is crazy! I love it!  Roll Eyes
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2017, 08:05:48 PM »

I have no time for liars. So are you still lying about this place on other forums?

Guitarfool, are you really going to call me a liar and then move along like nothing happened? 

Did you post things about your "ban" back in 2015 that were not true - things which were clarified and explained to you multiple times both publicly and privately - on other forums? Did you take shots at people here, including me, posting on other forums about things that happened here related to that ban and extending to other issues? Are you still lying about what happened here on other forums and talking trash about this place and the people you have issues with? If you can honestly say no, you never did and are not doing any of that, then it's smooth as a fresh jar of Skippy and all moves forward.

The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »

Did you post things about your "ban" back in 2015 that were not true - things which were clarified and explained to you multiple times both publicly and privately - on other forums? Did you take shots at people here, including me, posting on other forums about things that happened here related to that ban and extending to other issues? Are you still lying about what happened here on other forums and talking trash about this place and the people you have issues with? If you can honestly say no, you never did and are not doing any of that, then it's smooth as a fresh jar of Skippy and all moves forward.

You're the one making the accusation, shouldn't you be finding that out for yourself?  To save you some time, I'll go ahead and tell you the answer is no, with the exception of taking a shot at you.  But you already knew I admitted last September or October on this very forum that I shouldn't have done that.  So yeah, not cool to call me a liar when you have nothing to back it up with.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2017, 08:30:04 PM »

You're the one making the accusation, shouldn't you be finding that out for yourself?  To save you some time, I'll go ahead and tell you the answer is no, with the exception of taking a shot at you.  But you already knew I admitted last September or October on this very forum that I shouldn't have done that.  So yeah, not cool to call me a liar when you have nothing to back it up with.

If I didn't have anything to back it up I wouldn't have said a word. Unless it was another Cincinnati Kid still posting sh*t about being banned from this forum elsewhere, months after all of that was clarified and explained, and in the company of people making similar false claims about this place and things that happened here.

The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 27, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »

If I didn't have anything to back it up I wouldn't have said a word. Unless it was another Cincinnati Kid still posting sh*t about being banned from this forum elsewhere, months after all of that was clarified and explained, and in the company of people making similar false claims about this place and things that happened here.

Why are you bringing something up that was settled 10 months ago?
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2017, 09:50:48 PM »

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Smiley

KDS
« Reply #288 on: July 28, 2017, 05:15:51 AM »

Next to Jim and KDS. If it's all about the music as that catch phrase has been used repeatedly, this thread is about the music and the video that Mike just released. Why you chose to dredge up topics from 2015 and in Jim's case, take bullshit cheap shots at people without having the balls to use the names or contact them off the board to air any beefs without disrupting others' discussions, is something you'll have to explain further. But it's a cheap tactic that doesn't work anymore, and won't work. If you don't like negative responses to the music Mike released, or his video, then I'd suggest not reading it.

And KDS - You need to brush up on your history. Check the posts made prior to the NPP album even being released, then once it was released, the posts that were soon shot to sh*t by people actually involved in the making of the album explaining how and why things were done. You know, things like Brian being ignorant or unaware of who he was working with, Brian mailing it in in terms of producing and recording the music, Brian not being involved in the songwriting, Brian not doing this or that, Brian's "handlers" making decisions for him since he was unaware or unable himself, all of that bullshit...and it was often done with the cheap shots taken by posters who had either just signed up, or had a post history of less than 3 total posts since Fall 2012 or whenever those alias and dormant accounts were set up. It was all duly noted, I suggest you duly note some of that with your own eyes before making blanket statements about what did or didn't happen.

And since we're on the topic outside what the actual topic here is, maybe you could explain why you have posted here like everything was smooth and clean, then went over to your other forum and talked sh*t about this board and members here knowing they couldn't reply directly. It's easy to see you're into defending Mike on any number of issues where fans have called him out, but this running to friendly pastures and taking shots at this place has also been duly noted through the past year. If you take issue with the way this place is as an open forum, why bother reading and posting here?

And Jim: A conspiracy suggests something didn't happen. You know better. Consider taking your personal beefs off the discussions about the music and related topics.

I didnt specifically take shots at any specific board, but made a general observation on the comments on Mikes single on various boards.  

And you're right.  I do enjoy posting on here due to my fascination with The Beach Boys.  And, I know I shouldnt get worked up about the Mike bashing.  But sometimes when valid criticism devolves into hatefests, I cant help myself.  Open forum, right?

You clearly forgot about your posting habits over the past year and few months. Multiple times you have trash talked this place on another forum where you knew some of the people you were trash talking couldn't or wouldn't respond, and I did not say nor did I mean solely in the past week about Mike's single. I said "past year". Maybe you need to refresh your memory on those posts too, after rereading the sh*t that got posted prior to and just after NPP was released. Hatefests? You didn't have a problem with those, nor did you seem to mind the Beavis and Butthead get drunk and talk NPP thread or whatever that was called. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, they say. Good advice.

I'm flattered that my forum habits concern you so much. 

Me thinks your history is a little rusty.  I don't recall any negative posts about NPP devolving into people calling Brian Wilson a talentless hack. 

And how is the Beavis and Butthead mocking of NPP any different that the satirical review of SIP that goes around? 

Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 28, 2017, 07:06:39 AM »

Dig this guitarfool,

For me it simply comes down to this for me...I think there are some super shitty people who have either formerly posted on this board and/or currently post on the other board. And I am not trying to minimize it...I think people like Sheriff John Stone, Pinder, Nicko, Jason, Mike's Beard, and especially Cam Mott and filledeplage are absolutely heinous individuals based solely on their online activities. Maybe they are decent people off the web, but online they just ain't right. And yes most of them are pushing an agenda, one which seems to tear down Brian and his accomplishments and hoist up Mike and all of his questionable choices.

But right here is where you lose me and where I start rolling my eyes. At this point I just find it incredibly hard to believe that, as you have stated, Mike Love is purposely pushing his lackeys online to post opinions that happen to coincide with Mike's disgustingly baseless 2005 lawsuit. I don't think that there is a coordinated effort against Brian, Al, Dennis, Carl or Blondie except by maybe two people: Cam Mott and filledeplage. Okay and maybe exactly anti-Brian , but anti-Al and definitely anti-Melinda, you have AGD. But once again, do I think these people are having chat sessions to exalt the Club Kokomo agenda? I just don't.

And that's why he constant blathering about how "the narrative about Smiley Smile, Wild Honey and Friends will now be reversed, proving this liars wrong," I kinda scratch my head cuz first off, if anybody actually listened to those albums it is obvious that the Brian Wilson touch is all over them, and secondly because, besides a dipshit like Cam, who is really pushing this sh*t? Even most of the people I listed above (and don't particularly care for) don't even say this sh*t. So it seems very much to me like a straw man argument.

I dig that you're a fan. What I don't dig at all is that you cannot seem to grasp or accept that there was a lot of really nasty personal sh*t done and said to board members here in the name of both agendas and personal grudges, and when it got exposed, called out, and dealt with, there was a flurry of lies and other false claims made by those who may have been affected because they got their asses burned in the backfire from all of it. If you don't know all the details, which you don't unless one of less than 5 people who do know told you and I sure as hell did not, don't accuse me or anyone publicly of being a conspiracy nut, of making strawman arguments, or whatever other things you've said because you simply do not know and haven't seen a lot of what really did happen. If you can't accept that it happened, or can't believe it, then that's something you'll need to work out before posting these comments again. The super shittiness went beyond what you may have seen, to depths you may not be aware of. So I'd suggest before making these public comments and grinding whatever axes you may have, consider there is more to all of this and it's nasty, personal sh*t. The fact people were told "impeccable sources" had outed "SmileBrian" as first Carol Kaye and then Melinda Wilson is just the icing on the cake.

And I also know how it feels to realize when a hustler or liar has duped you. I hate to say it, but a lot of people have been duped and hustled and are still being duped. But that's been removed from this place, and maybe if you stopped bringing it up as you seem to do every so often to reopen all of those issues that haven't been on the table for a long time, it would be better all around. And it you read something negative about Mike or anything in general that you disagree with, offer a counter argument and debate it! Refute it! Just don't try to quash people from voicing opinions because you don't like them or in the case of the people you don't name in your posts here, because you have issues with those people. It is an open forum, despite attempts to change that. Feel free to dispute and debate anything you don't agree with.

Okay, fair enough gf.

However, once again you're expecting me to just accept that sh*t went down that is so f***ed up that I can't even imagine, and that if I knew I'd totally get it, and therefore I shouldn't say anything. Maybe that's true. But how am I supposed to know? I'm just supposed to take your word for it? The one time I was showed "proof" what I ended up seeing was undoubtably some f***ed up stuff from Mike and his legal team, but nothing whatsoever that tied people into a tied together conspiracy to do anything.

And lastly, maybe we could move all the relevant posts on this to the sandbox where we can continue on, because this is an issue worth fleshing out. I definitely prefer this place of over the alt-right, sexist, disgusting PS Forum. But I also want to hopefully be part of a forum where every member of The Beach Boys get a fair shake, and that includes Mike and Bruce (and believe me, I think Bruce especially is probably not a cool guy at all). Because as KDS said...

And how is the Beavis and Butthead mocking of NPP any different that the satirical review of SIP that goes around? 

It's a valid point. Now do I get more laughs out of the Summer In Paradise review? Yes. However, that's likely because I love No Pier Pressure while I think all Summer In Paradise is worthy of is laughs. However, if one is allowable, both are allowable. Just my opinion. I much prefer Brian Wilson over Mike Love, but I think as far getting outraged when Brian is attacked but allowing the same on Mike to pass with just a laugh is a problem. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 07:15:52 AM by sweetdudejim » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 28, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »

I concur. I quite enjoyed the "drunken" song-by-song review that was posted on here, even if it pulled no punches; it was hilarious and quite honestly made some (though not all) points that I agreed with, and I don't think it should be been censored.

Addressing this first. It was not censored. I don't know where you got that from unless that was the narrative being sold elsewhere.

It wasn't from any other forum or anyplace else (just here); I just seem to remember here that the thread, which I viewed as funny in a ball-busting Dean Martin's Roast kind of way, but not in a deeply cruel and truly mean-spirited kind of way, got a ton of pushback to the point where I felt the thread's original posters were trying to be muzzled/censored, if not in an actual forceable way, then at least in an implied way trying to encourage them to shut up and cease posting. I just felt that was perhaps an overreaction.

I get that we (not just you and I, but "we" all in the general fan/poster sense) can disagree on stuff, and I also absolutely get the idea that Brian is sensitive and shouldn't have his hard work simply sh*t on, lest it get back to him personally. Without re-reading the actual thread, I just recall that I didn't find it to be *quite* to the level of mean-spiritedness that would have warranted the reaction of pushback that I remember it actually getting. Maybe it treaded close to that line. On the other hand, I have absolutely witnessed previous members of this board posting about Brian in a truly awful and despicable manner, which I would certainly say would warrant such a type of reaction. So it's not like I don't agree with the concept of being fuming mad at people who one could view as acting reprehensibly in their posts, but respectfully speaking, I just didn't quite agree with the reaction as I remember it being at the time for that particular "drunken" thread. Just IMHO.

It's tough. I think we live in an era where obviously what people say on forums can have a personal impact on an artist, potentially. Yet is the solution for people to censor themselves and never actually speak their true feelings/opinions, even if those opinions are hard for others to swallow? I think people have a right to be honest and speak their mind, and yes that of course - to a point - includes a right to push back to what a given person thinks is nonsense that someone else posts. I think we can all agree it's a fine line. I have no problems talking about how much I deeply don't like the Autotune that Joe Thomas is a fan of. That's not a knock on Brian; it's just about the person he chose to work with for some recent projects, while other Thomas-less albums such as Gershwin have no such problems, thus proving who was likely chiefly responsible for what choices I don't like.

I don't think reprehensible/narcassistic behavior over decades by certain band members should be coddled, accepted, and not discussed; I think it should be pushed back upon and called out consistently. And I also think that bad and inadvertently sometimes comical production choices (all opinion, of course) can be discussed in perhaps a humorous manner.  We have to have humor in life, after all. Where humor becomes mean-spiritedness is a manner of opinion though. Let's face it: a tune like Smart Girls is funny in a so-bad-it's-something way. The Beach Boys have lots of inadvertently (?) funny songs, with lyrics about enemas (!!) and such (side note: did The BBs miss an opportunity to have HELP Is On The Way with its "enema" lyric as the theme song for the poo emoji in the new Emoji Movie?)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:54:43 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2017, 09:49:41 AM »

Judd is a satirist, not sure about bubs at times...

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: July 28, 2017, 09:56:19 AM »

"So Al, in 29 years we should totally remake Do It Again. What do you think?"

"No. Let's just smile for this picture, John"

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2017, 09:58:55 AM »

"John, I'm teaching you 'Kokomo.' Stop playing 'Do It Again'"

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2017, 09:59:57 AM »

"Oh my God, he's *still* playing 'Do It Again.' I quit."

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2017, 10:02:51 AM »

"If you play 'Do It Again' one more f***king time, I swear to God...."

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2017, 10:08:03 AM »

"If you play 'Do It Again' one more f***king time, I swear to God...."

LOL
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2017, 10:09:47 AM »

"So Al, in 29 years we should totally remake Do It Again. What do you think?"

"No. Let's just smile for this picture, John"

Is that an algebra equation on Al's pants? In all seriousness, what is the purpose of those letters?
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2017, 10:11:28 AM »

Meanwhile BW is writing surf's up's second movement! Cool Guy

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2017, 10:12:59 AM »

Meanwhile BW is writing surf's up's second movement! Cool Guy

I'd like to think that somewhere, there's a copy of Brian's Full House episode script with some Surf's Up melodies written in the margins.

Surprised Mike doesn't get Full House's Comet The Dog to do some barking at the end of DIA '17, along with train sounds.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:14:23 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx