gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
611984 Posts in 24718 Topics by 3513 Members - Latest Member: Sunflower70 July 20, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Types of automobiles The BBs' members have been in?  (Read 113 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »

Random question, but it just popped into my head the other day. For the decades and decades that The BBs have been a band and toured around the world (as well as just living the lives of millionaires), how many different types of cars have the band members been in, either as passengers being driven around, or as drivers? Mike Love flies coach; does that mean he rents the cheapest bargain econobox Chevy Aveo at the local Hertz when he wants to get around by himself while in a random city? Or does he perhaps Uber?

Not necessarily talking about how many cars the members have owned (that's been discussed in a previous topic), but just the sheer massive amount of cars all around the world that they might have crossed paths with as passengers or drivers.

In 56 years of the BBs name being a thing, have any band members ever been in a Geo Metro? An AMC Pacer? A Model T?

For example, I think someone on this board (was it OSD perhaps? I can't recall) talked about giving some BB bandmembers a ride for a few blocks in an early 70s Camaro, which is an awesome story. I'd love to hear more stories like that, and just more on this topic in general if anyone has any thoughts. Probably they've been inside tons upon tons of different types of luxury American limos, for one.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:12:37 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
petsoundsnola
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-OzkkfIkM
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx