gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:12:54 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Mike Single  (Read 63999 times)
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2017, 03:20:06 PM »

Lee Marshall gets it! Smiley

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2017, 04:28:13 PM »

Bottom line?  Mike is an out and out dick...and he's had 50 + years of perfecting ***THAT*** to the point where it's now pretty much a 'science'.  Pause and see/hear....He also has NO unique or discernible talent with which to bank on a future of anything other than mall openings, senior's residence mini shows and empty little halls...singing somebody else's songs.  [Although Stamos tagging along might attract some "nourishment".  So the 'tour' continues?]  I've heard stories about what really happens after shows and particularly about what happens behind the scenes in regard to the actual band...from some of the folks who've suffered through working for a certain horse's ass.  The boss, as mentioned, is an out and out dick.

Brian isn't a dick.  He's spent NO time working on it.  He HAS talent and continues to tour with no lip-syncing required...and no clowns or actors replacing musicians in the band when there's a possible spotlight on the whole enchilada.  So...they'll continue to play halls of note until they decide that enough is enough...all the while knowing that there are also newly released songs, as opposed to retreads from past albums, to potentially be included in the shows.  As for nourishment...let alone the Love injected revenge quota...Brian seems to rely on appreciation, positive response and reaction, and the satisfaction of purposing a project, accomplishing the goal, and enjoying the benefits of the subsequent moves and reactions which come back to him both in person and via the bank account.  

But then...let's not forget that Brian, Dennis and Carl weren't perfect and that they had issues.  No doubt there are more reminders of THAT still to come.  Let us also remember that in addition...the Wilson brothers also ALL had talent.  REAL talent.  You know...musically.  [and spiritually]  The other family in this whole, historic equation?  Well...Really?  Truly?  Not so much... ... ...at all.

You CAN'T con me Mikey boy.  You're a lip-syncin' fake from WAY back when.

w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2017, 04:41:06 PM »

Bottom line?  Mike is an out and out dick...and he's had 50 + years of perfecting ***THAT*** to the point where it's now pretty much a 'science'.  Pause and see/hear....He also has NO unique or discernible talent with which to bank on a future of anything other than mall openings, senior's residence mini shows and empty little halls...singing somebody else's songs.  [Although Stamos tagging along might attract some "nourishment".  

Side question... where did the  "nourishment and revenge" quote originate from?
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2017, 05:00:14 PM »

Bottom line?  Mike is an out and out dick...and he's had 50 + years of perfecting ***THAT*** to the point where it's now pretty much a 'science'.  Pause and see/hear....He also has NO unique or discernible talent with which to bank on a future of anything other than mall openings, senior's residence mini shows and empty little halls...singing somebody else's songs.  [Although Stamos tagging along might attract some "nourishment".  

Side question... where did the  "nourishment and revenge" quote originate from?

One place was Mike's book.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
tpesky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2017, 06:33:24 PM »

Speaking of Stamos, the part where he jumps up to show boat and completely misses miming to a big drum part is an extremely underrated part of that whole travesty.  It's classic Stamos.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »

Side question... where did the  "nourishment and revenge" quote originate from?

As Craig so accurately pointed out...dirty Mike told us all in his stinky little booklette that he does what he does for his own "nourishment and revenge."  HE said it.  Not me.  I just quote him.  It explains why he has been [and "heh now"!!!... "has been" certainly works in  every way, shape, and form when discussing disgusting Mike] such a complete and utter TWEEZOCK since somewhere in the vicinity of 1966.  

So?  He tours for his nourishment.  What exactly about dim-witted Mike-Eddy needs this so-called nourishment?  His ego?  His bank account?  His sex life?  I don't know.  His need to feel like he's in charge and calling the shots?  His vehicle to inflict a captive audience with his 'tunes'?  His fast fading credibility to try and get in one last kick at somebody's can?  A final chance to prove that he is one of the all-time biggest arseholes ever in the music biz?  Or is it really just, bottom line, about gettin 'some'?  That almost sounds like a BINGO!!!...don't it?

The revenge?  Lawsuits?  Firing Brian, Al and David?  Laying claim to royalties for inconsequential blips on the band's musical horizon?  Undermining the credibility of the legacy?  Calling into question the value, worth and obvious talent of anyone and everyone named Wilson?  Heart [Ann and Nancy] and Wilson Pickett's estate better cover their keesters.  Better to shoot first and ask questions later I guess.  [and then just keep shootin'.]  Mental illness? Pshaw!!!  W/O Scott Totten the Beached Boys would be nuthin'.  Mikey ain't no music director.  He's just an egoist floating on someone else's artistic talents.  He tried to keep a lid on it...but those aren't lids.  They're just cheap hats.  Hats which no longer even read Beach Boys.  Now all they say is Dick Love.

How fitting.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:09:21 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
kreen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2017, 10:00:41 PM »

Until then, good luck topping the charts with your buddies McGrath and Stamos.

This new version of DIA is just an attempt to capitalize on the Fourth of July appearance, it's about putting something out in case people who saw the show wanted to download a track they enjoyed. The choice of this particular song and the guest stars are not for hardcore BB fans, the kind who bought Sunshine Tomorrow, they're for the average people who watched the 4th of July program, and who had never heard any version of Do It Again before.

From this perspecive, this single was worth a try, and DIA is actually a good choice, since it's both catchy and relatively unknown to general audiences.

That much grating Autotune (beyond the myriad other issues) frankly negates everything good that could possibly be had from this atrocity. Especially coming from the singer who publicly dissed his former bandmate and blood relative for the same production choice (done WAY worse here).

Like seriously, I do not know how that ugly, ugly hypocrisy can NOT bug somebody. What kind of blinders does one have to put on for that hypocrisy to be okay, hunky dory?  

By your logic, Mike gargling with Listerine while singing the song should be released as a single just because average people haven't heard that before.

Where is the cutoff? What type of release would finally push the boundaries to be unacceptable for the brand, in your estimation? *Some* potential release, whether actual or made-up, must certainly qualify.  How about Mike re-recording Surf's Up with his own lead vocal, and trying to license his version to a phone sex line commercial on KDOC TV. Would that be okay too? (If it isn't obvious, this is a huge exaggeration, but I'm trying to see where your barometer would fall, because I cannot wrap my head around anyone defending this feces-esque DIA '17 release).

Don't get me wrong, I think this new version is crap, and I wouldn't pay five cents for it, but it's just product put out in the hope some 50-year-old guy in the Midwest will download it because "I liked that Beach Boys tune they did with Sugar Ray on the PBS show yesterday". As for the autotune, sadly that's the sound people expect now. It was applied incompetently, but this single is obviously a small-time operation. Somebody probably told Mike the song had better commercial prospects with autotune.

It's just old Mike trying to release something in the hope it might sell a little bit.
kreen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2017, 10:07:28 PM »

Brian put thought into his collaborations and either co-wrote with his "guest stars" and/or hand-picked vocalists for specific songs much in the same way he did back in the BB days.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this part...
Heywood
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2017, 11:28:02 PM »

Hilarious. Watch the whole thing. Vic Berger is an editing genius and a huge BBs fan.

https://youtu.be/AdYbymafUd0

This showed up on my twitter timeline retweeted by the most unlikely non- bb source. Someone who normally tweets politics/social issues. From Australia.  Must have got a bit of traction on social media. A lot more than the song ! Smiley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2017, 11:46:46 PM »

Brian put thought into his collaborations and either co-wrote with his "guest stars" and/or hand-picked vocalists for specific songs much in the same way he did back in the BB days.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this part...

It's true, though.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2017, 12:23:51 AM »

Side question... where did the  "nourishment and revenge" quote originate from?

As Craig so accurately pointed out...dirty Mike told us all in his stinky little booklette that he does what he does for his own "nourishment and revenge."  HE said it.  Not me.  I just quote him.  It explains why he has been [and "heh now"!!!... "has been" certainly works in  every way, shape, and form when discussing disgusting Mike] such a complete and utter TWEEZOCK since somewhere in the vicinity of 1966.  

So?  He tours for his nourishment.  What exactly about dim-witted Mike-Eddy needs this so-called nourishment?  His ego?  His bank account?  His sex life?  I don't know.  His need to feel like he's in charge and calling the shots?  His vehicle to inflict a captive audience with his 'tunes'?  His fast fading credibility to try and get in one last kick at somebody's can?  A final chance to prove that he is one of the all-time biggest arseholes ever in the music biz?  Or is it really just, bottom line, about gettin 'some'?  That almost sounds like a BINGO!!!...don't it?

The revenge?  Lawsuits?  Firing Brian, Al and David?  Laying claim to royalties for inconsequential blips on the band's musical horizon?  Undermining the credibility of the legacy?  Calling into question the value, worth and obvious talent of anyone and everyone named Wilson?  Heart [Ann and Nancy] and Wilson Pickett's estate better cover their keesters.  Better to shoot first and ask questions later I guess.  [and then just keep shootin'.]  Mental illness? Pshaw!!!  W/O Scott Totten the Beached Boys would be nuthin'.  Mikey ain't no music director.  He's just an egoist floating on someone else's artistic talents.  He tried to keep a lid on it...but those aren't lids.  They're just cheap hats.  Hats which no longer even read Beach Boys.  Now all they say is Dick Love.

How fitting.

As I've never read his book… do you know, or does anyone else know, the context of that quote in the book?  As in, what was the entire quote and the topic at hand when it was said? It sure is sad (although perhaps refreshingly honest, despite being completely warped) that he would admit that revenge is a driving force behind his actions - even though I'll always say that I have empathy to a degree for him that he got screwed out of the song credits which he actually deserved. That is unquestionably very shitty, although it just doesn't excuse other mega shitty actions, of course.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2017, 12:39:14 AM »

This new version of DIA is just an attempt to capitalize on the Fourth of July appearance, it's about putting something out in case people who saw the show wanted to download a track they enjoyed. The choice of this particular song and the guest stars are not for hardcore BB fans, the kind who bought Sunshine Tomorrow, they're for the average people who watched the 4th of July program, and who had never heard any version of Do It Again before.

From this perspecive, this single was worth a try, and DIA is actually a good choice, since it's both catchy and relatively unknown to general audiences.

That much grating Autotune (beyond the myriad other issues) frankly negates everything good that could possibly be had from this atrocity. Especially coming from the singer who publicly dissed his former bandmate and blood relative for the same production choice (done WAY worse here).

Like seriously, I do not know how that ugly, ugly hypocrisy can NOT bug somebody. What kind of blinders does one have to put on for that hypocrisy to be okay, hunky dory?  

By your logic, Mike gargling with Listerine while singing the song should be released as a single just because average people haven't heard that before.

Where is the cutoff? What type of release would finally push the boundaries to be unacceptable for the brand, in your estimation? *Some* potential release, whether actual or made-up, must certainly qualify.  How about Mike re-recording Surf's Up with his own lead vocal, and trying to license his version to a phone sex line commercial on KDOC TV. Would that be okay too? (If it isn't obvious, this is a huge exaggeration, but I'm trying to see where your barometer would fall, because I cannot wrap my head around anyone defending this feces-esque DIA '17 release).

Don't get me wrong, I think this new version is crap, and I wouldn't pay five cents for it, but it's just product put out in the hope some 50-year-old guy in the Midwest will download it because "I liked that Beach Boys tune they did with Sugar Ray on the PBS show yesterday". As for the autotune, sadly that's the sound people expect now. It was applied incompetently, but this single is obviously a small-time operation. Somebody probably told Mike the song had better commercial prospects with autotune.

It's just old Mike trying to release something in the hope it might sell a little bit.

Everything you said in your last reply is certainly factual; I guess where we differ is the idea of whether or not it's a truly disgraceful embarrassment or not.  And if you *don't* think it's a disgraceful embarrassment to both him and the brand, I'd like to know specifically what type of BBs or Mike release would qualify as such for you.

What would it take, if not this?  Honestly.  (Regardless of its faults, NPP - lest it be used as an argument- is nowhere in the league of this. It absolutely has isolated moments of merit).

Just because there's perhaps one low-information Joe Schmoe in a random city who might purchase this song, I don't see how that absolves its release from being anything but a completely terrible, terrible idea which unquestionably should never have happened.  

It certainly does not help the band legacy or his reputation, particularly at this moment in time on the heels of ST.  It's just one more reason why people won't take the guy seriously (including people who maybe were ready to give him some legit positive reevaluation); most ironically, this moment in time should be a time for him to bask in how people would otherwise be appreciating that vintage release.  I don't see how this is an arguable point. People really need to stop defending this drivel and just universally admit it was a complete disaster on every level that should never have happened ever -  especially when one considers the timing. There's no wiggle room in this, let's be real here  LOL  I know this is all just opinion, but c'mon!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:56:27 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2017, 06:08:15 AM »

Hilarious. Watch the whole thing. Vic Berger is an editing genius and a huge BBs fan.

https://youtu.be/AdYbymafUd0

God! that is so weird and funny.

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2017, 07:48:10 AM »

I'm just wondering who benefits? Mike is probably going to make at best $100 from this thing from digital sales - which, firstly, goes to show just how deep in the mud he has dragged this band since the C50. Secondly, it shows just how out of touch he is with music these days...the only people who like hearing autotune are teenagers who listen to the Ke$ha/lil Jon top-40 songs...and they aren't eagerly tuning into PBS on July 4th to hear 76 year old Mike Love lip sync to an already deplorable mix of his remake of DIA. What's funny about this autotune is that Mike mocked Brian for potentially using it for The Right Time single. Yet here and on his Christmas single he uses it so haphazardly that even the most ardent Mike apologists couldn't find anything nice to say about it.

So again, who benefits? This is Mike taking advantage of his Beach Boys touring license to promote a poorly done solo remake that has more comedy appeal than it does artistic. It's not worth it to the fans, it's not worth it to the legacy, it's not even worth it to Mike himself as it probably cost more to make this thing than he's getting back from it.
_______

I won't get into the NPP arguments, but I will say that what HeyJude said is right on point about Brian's collaborations. There are people who posted here during that time (who actually know what the hell they're talking about) who wrote a lot of posts documenting how Brian picked the collaborators. Check the archives here for some great posts on the making of that album...pretty cool stuff.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2017, 08:01:25 AM »

Lil Jon should have been on the single yelling "yeah,yeah!" Cool

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2017, 08:04:10 AM »

I'm just wondering who benefits? Mike is probably going to make at best $100 from this thing from digital sales - which, firstly, goes to show just how deep in the mud he has dragged this band since the C50. Secondly, it shows just how out of touch he is with music these days...the only people who like hearing autotune are teenagers who listen to the Ke$ha/lil Jon top-40 songs...and they aren't eagerly tuning into PBS on July 4th to hear 76 year old Mike Love lip sync to an already deplorable mix of his remake of DIA. What's funny about this autotune is that Mike mocked Brian for potentially using it for The Right Time single. Yet here and on his Christmas single he uses it so haphazardly that even the most ardent Mike apologists couldn't find anything nice to say about it.

So again, who benefits? This is Mike taking advantage of his Beach Boys touring license to promote a poorly done solo remake that has more comedy appeal than it does artistic. It's not worth it to the fans, it's not worth it to the legacy, it's not even worth it to Mike himself as it probably cost more to make this thing than he's getting back from it.

Regarding the autotune: I've said it before, I don't think Mike has a big problem with autotune. He only began talking about it after people started criticizing it on this messageboard (and probably others but I'm no member on any others, so I don't know). It seems clear to me that he just used it because he'd read it on BBs messageboard.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2017, 08:09:40 AM »

Regarding the autotune: I've said it before, I don't think Mike has a big problem with autotune. He only began talking about it after people started criticizing it on this messageboard (and probably others but I'm no member on any others, so I don't know). It seems clear to me that he just used it because he'd read it on BBs messageboard.

True. Just funny he doesn't see how hypocritical it is to say a single won't be great if there's autotune on it, then turns around and uses it in the most unprofessional way.

SB, Lil Jon and Brian need to collab on Drip Drop asap...."yeah motherf**kers, lets go!"

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2017, 08:28:31 AM »

Oh my god, that would be a number one hit! LOL LOL LOL

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2017, 08:28:35 AM »

That's not the case - and there is more to it as you know, but topic for another discussion. If it were the case, then the stories in his book about C50 and autotune devices being "attached" to microphones to Mike's horror and dismay are bullshit.

And again if it were the case, isn't it pretty pathetic to have Mike using that as a weapon to stick another knife in his cousin in a bogus 'review' of Brian's single that was actually a megaphone for Mike to air grievances and "set the record straight" instead of just taking 3 minutes to listen to his former bandmates' new song and say something like "I'm happy for them, it's a good record" or simply not comment at all?

Instead the decision was made to join the effort to throw sh*t - again - on Brian joining in with online idiots and trolls publicly instead of keeping it clandestine and relying on mouthpieces and lackeys to do it...oops, I shouldn't say that.  Smokin

Whatever the case, it's pure hypocrisy to have such a thing go down with criticizing the use of it on C50, NPP, etc and then have so much blatant use of it on the two most prominent piggyback singles Mike himself has released since NPP.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2017, 08:31:34 AM »

That's not the case - and there is more to it as you know, but topic for another discussion. If it were the case, then the stories in his book about C50 and autotune devices being "attached" to microphones to Mike's horror and dismay are bullshit.

Hahaha for real? Makes me more happy I never and will never read that book. What a hypocrite.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2017, 08:32:30 AM »

Time to bust out Photoshop for some album art concepts LOL

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2017, 08:34:20 AM »

The autotune story from Mike's book is one of many of "nourishment and revenge". Mike didn't get his nourishment of constant attention from fans and groupies as the "one" BB on tour. Plus the other BBs tried to let go of decades of revenge that Mike lives on.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2017, 08:34:59 AM »

Time to bust out Photoshop for some album art concepts LOL
Time for BW to get Crunk! LOL

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »

surely someone is this SS community must like it? anybody lol?  Lips Sealed

I have no problems with it. I can't understand all the fuss, to be quite frank.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »

surely someone is this SS community must like it? anybody lol?  Lips Sealed

I have no problems with it. I can't understand all the fuss, to be quite frank.

Thank you, filledeplage!!  3D

No question but that Fourth of July week(end) is actually one of the crankiest timeframes of the year in the USA. Mindlessness and id-like behavior are encouraged as a phantom gateway to what the Lovester once called "all-out fun."

While fun may be in the eye of the beholder, much of what we behold just ain't fun. And there's the rub. All of which makes Mike and his desire to dive into the mosh-pit of America's faux-patriotic pseudo-spectacle that much more hard to take.

The good news is that it will all be over in two days, and we can go back to all the other civilization-shredding surrealism that was put on hold for hot dogs, fireworks, and autotune...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx