gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:21:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Future archival releases?  (Read 1401 times)
Banana
Smiley Smile Associate

Mike Love, Not War!

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2017, 10:03:10 AM »

My copy of Sunshine Tomorrow has been ordered and I'm anxiously awaiting it! Do you all think this is a one-time thing or should could we maybe expect future archival releases? Friends...20/20...Sunflower? Either way, I'm thankful they decided to take a closer look at the Smiley Smile/Wild Honey era with this release and I'll keep my fingers crossed for more.

"You wanna have the '409' sound, right?  On 'Help Me, Rhonda'?"

"Honkin' down the gosh-darned highway..."

"Cried so hard...teardrops on my bed...COME ON MUTHAF*****S!"
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 10:40:02 AM »

They need to do a complete remix of "Love You" for a future archival release , with all the songs in "Stack O Track" mixes too in order to show the synths off and if they do this I think people will have a better (or new) appreciation for it..disc one would be the remixed album and the Stack o Tracks.. disc two would be highlights from "Adult Child" (excluding "Hey Little Tomboy", "On Broadway" "Shortening Bread" "games two can play" and "Help is on its way" basically songs released already, the crappy songs (Aka On Broadway)  or songs not considered "swing" or Standard like "Deep Purple" etc) and the rest of the disc could be demos from "Love You" and alt mixes...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:47:02 AM by joshferrell » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx