gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:22:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome here!  (Read 7786 times)
FredGroman
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2017, 04:38:05 PM »

Hello Smiley Smile community!

My name is Mr. Fred Groman and I have been a fan for a long time and my favorite albums are sunflower, today!!, and of course Pet Sounds. I was a member of the Pet Sounds forum but they banned me for reasons they never said. Between you and me I think the moderators there are salty when it comes to opinions about Mr. mike Love!

All though there were questions made whether I was another sinister Fred Groman from another forum!! Those thoughts were made by a person who went by agd. He was a riot with his silly musings like that! I miss that forum! But maybe that had some thing to do with it.

I respect all members of this glorious band! Mr. Brian brings his harmony to these songs. Mr. Carl brought the soul. Mr. Dennis was a whirlwind monsoon of talents. Mr. Marks shreds his guitar. Mr. Alan I love you’re solo record!! Mr. Bruce and his spectacular hand clapping and Going Public album. And finally Mr. mike and his unique way of building people up and putting on a good show for the public! Has this fan community heard Alone On Christmas Day? That song brought tears to my eye when I heard Mr. Mike's incredible voice.

I hope to discuss my many opinions about this Beach Boys band with this wonderful community.

Thank you moderation team for accepting me here! I hope you all aren't as sensitive as the moderators over at the Pet Sound forum community!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 06:07:17 AM »

I was a member of the Pet Sounds forum but they banned me for reasons they never said.

Looks like they did say them, my good fellow:

"fredgroman is gone. Permanently.

"Given that the user had been banned twice already and the only posts from that user after the latest ban expired were obvious trolls and attempts to derail the conversation, it's clear that this user has absolutely no intention to provide meaningful dialogue."

Source: http://petsoundsforum.com/thread/1279/fredgroman?page=1&scrollTo=21681

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 05:22:31 AM »

Yep, anyone is welcome here unless they troll HERE.

Have a good time, Fred Smiley
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:25:02 AM »

I respect all members of this glorious band! Mr. Brian brings his harmony to these songs. Mr. Carl brought the soul. Mr. Dennis was a whirlwind monsoon of talents. Mr. Marks shreds his guitar. Mr. Alan I love you’re solo record!! Mr. Bruce and his spectacular hand clapping and Going Public album. And finally Mr. mike and his unique way of building people up and putting on a good show for the public! Has this fan community heard Alone On Christmas Day? That song brought tears to my eye when I heard Mr. Mike's incredible voice.

I'm sorry but this stuff cracks me up big time. "Mr. Bruce and his spectacular hand clapping". I can't wait for Mr. Fred to post again.  w00t!

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »

Welcome! but don't f*** up lol!  LOL
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 06:27:23 AM »

Welcome! but don't f*** up lol!  LOL
I've been waiting for my turn, nevermind.
I must be due in one of these forums!
It's almost becomes an 'honour' to be banned lol!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:28:12 AM by bringahorseinhere? » Logged
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 12:50:58 PM »

Welcome! but don't f*** up lol!  LOL
I've been waiting for my turn, nevermind.
I must be due in one of these forums!
It's almost becomes an 'honour' to be banned lol!

Why on earth would any right-thinking mod want to ban you, Rick? Can't see it happening!

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 04:58:52 AM »

Why if some random nobody gets to here everybody chimes in to welcome them? But if it's banned at forum B poster - silence, nobody dares? Waaaaaay funny, ha! What's the big deal? Is everybody scared "ooh I don't want to be *that* poster who welcomed this infamous PS user FredGroman"? Who cares? Roll Eyes Again, we must be apathetic toward other forums' bans. Apathy is key.

FredGroman is a troll. As AGD would say, "Do not feed."

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 09:06:05 AM »

FredGroman is a troll.
Ha, didn't deny it. Roll Eyes BUT he's PS troll. Is it too tough to say "Welcome" to him? That's the point, you clearly didn't get it. Not my problem.

Well, it looks like Mr. Fred has buggered off for good so the whole issue is irrelevant, wouldn't you say, RR?  Grin

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »

"Welcome, Mr. Fred! :=)" is JK's the last word on the subject. Look here, folks, JK finally said these 3 easy words. police It took JK looong time to say "Welcome" but JK finally collected the energy to type it. 3D

Edit: JK brought correction - after welcoming FreGroman, JK said "This is my last word on the subject" to emphasize the previous welcoming. It's kinda like "I brook no denial I welcomed Mr. Fred".
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:04:19 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 01:58:16 AM »

Wrong, RR. "This is my last word on the subject" is my last word on the subject. LOL
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:52:32 AM by JK » Logged

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx