gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:13:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love signed my book!  (Read 6281 times)
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »

I'm glad the OP started this thread, I know the feeling of what it's like to
meet and get an autograph from your heroes.
OK. Stupid of me to chime in to say what I deemed very fair & logical, that it's very insignificant thread idea.

To tell the truth, I'm very apathetic about signatures. Mike, Blondie, smb. else sending-not sending signed items back doesn't change my view towards them one bit. If you all find these stories cool - jolly good. If nobody of living BBs sent me back any signatures, I'd be absolutely OK. It isn't big deal, thankfully am not crazy about such trifle. If it would be fake signature - again no big deal. See? Apathetic.

it's nice to look them in the eye, shake their hand and say Thankyou in person..........while the sign your album  angel
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 08:02:54 PM »

Congrats Ryan! Thanks for sharing! He signed my book last year too.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:07:52 PM by Mike Garneau » Logged
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »

OK. Stupid of me to chime in to say what I deemed very fair & logical, that it's very insignificant thread idea.

To tell the truth, I'm very apathetic about signatures. Mike, Blondie, smb. else sending-not sending signed items back doesn't change my view towards them one bit. If you all find these stories cool - jolly good. If nobody of living BBs sent me back any signatures, I'd be absolutely OK. It isn't big deal, thankfully am not crazy about such trifle. If it would be fake signature - again no big deal. See? Apathetic.

Hey RR, don't feel bad about stating your opinion about the topic. Last time I checked, it's still within the rules to post an opinion. Because I posted my similar feelings about it, I was pulled over and ticketed for having a big, stupid ego by the kid, you know, the new board cop. There was at one time a poster here who took issue with anyone he didn't agree with but thankfully he's gone for good. Just sayin'.   

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
KDS
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 09:00:10 PM »

it's nice to look them in the eye, shake their hand and say Thankyou in person..........while the sign your album  angel

I regret not going to Mike's book signing in DC, but there was some sort of scheduling conflict.  I was able to get a signed copy via mail order from a book store that hosted a signing. 
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx