gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 10:49:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dennis Wilson's Bambu is getting a vinyl release for RSD '17.  (Read 21740 times)
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2017, 01:29:42 PM »

Record Store Day started of as a really good initiative, but nowadays they should just call it Ridiculously Overpriced Re-Issue Day. And I can never find the few releases that I really want. So I didn't ever bother going to a record store on Record Store Day this year. I'd pretty much forgotten about the Bambu double-LP when I walked into my local record store today, but to my surprise, there was a copy in a box of RSD leftovers. Smiley
timnor
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 10:58:37 AM »

Hi

I'm really interested to know if this RSD 17 release sounds any better than the same tracks on the POB 3 LP blue vinyl release ?

send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »

Hi

I'm really interested to know if this RSD 17 release sounds any better than the same tracks on the POB 3 LP blue vinyl release ?

I haven't heard the blue, but the new version sounds freaking amazing-- the pressing is about as good as any album I own.

And in my opinion, colored vinyl usually sucks. Not this one.

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
timnor
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2017, 12:34:59 PM »

I'm on my second copy of this LP and each copy has serious pops during the last track on side 2 Piano Variations On Thoughts Of You.
Bad luck or a pressing problem ? Anyone else noticed this ?
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx