gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680741 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 02:27:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anybody know the background of this photo?  (Read 11547 times)
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »

I would guess HeyJude was trying to post this picture

Thanks, TCK. :=) 

I don't know why the image I linked in my post above went dead, but I've tried to fix it so hopefully it can be seen now. It's not the exact same photo, but same 1983 photo session.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2017, 02:08:54 PM »

yea that pic on page one was from may 1983 sunday and i believe it was mothers day.. Santa Barbara ca.. Went to the show that day.. drove up from anaheim ca with some friends BW had just gotten back from Hawaii with Landy and BW played the whole show.. Met BW and Al.. Bruce.. Dean Torrence. And Landy... They all signed My BB hat.. Also talked to BW.. We played Guess the LP.. LOL He started to sing Feel Flows i said Surfs up he sings Just once in my life i said 15 big ones he sang Nite was so young i said Love you.. this went on with Landy and other people right there for about 5 more songs.. They we got interupted i buy a guy asking for an autograph and when BW grabbed the paper the guy goes ..You have been served then ran away.. LOL Opening act was Pablo Cruise.. Excellent band..!!.. It was fine spring day sun sand and the beach boys.. True story by the way..thx..
Thanks for sharing that.  Grin Would you mind maybe sharing a memory or two of the actual show?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx