gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 05:16:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New album covering entire "Jesus Christ Superstar" album  (Read 1578 times)
keysarsoze001
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2017, 04:57:04 PM »

Hey, gang. Been a long time since I've posted here. I've spent the last 18 months working on a studio cast recording of "Jesus Christ Superstar", with the intention of capturing the vibe of the original concept album from 1970. I sing Jesus, and I assembled a bunch of Boston-area singers to sing the other parts. I play guitar, bass, keyboards, etc., and I produced the album. The Double-CD version is available at www.strivingartists.org, which also has links to the music on iTunes, Amazon Music, and Google Play.

Here's a link to a four-track preview of the album on my Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/gregory-luzitano/sets/jesus-christ-superstar-a

I know some of you like the original album and/or movie soundtrack, so hopefully you'll like this version too!

Thanks
Greg
zachrwolfe
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:18:54 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:23:46 PM by zatch » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx