gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680743 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 07:46:44 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A portal to LA in 1966 has opened up in your kitchen!  (Read 5297 times)
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 10:16:51 PM »

I would wait until Brian did some acid, pull him aside, and show him an episode of Full House on my magical phone.

Maybe I'd follow that with The New Leave It to Beaver. Or the premiere of SMiLE; I dunno.

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 11:52:00 AM »

I'd step through, buy up some land and sneak into a few recording sessions before coming back.

Exactly come back and make a retirement off that property.
 woulda definately tried to get in to the studio with brian and the wrecking crew but also i woulda seen '40 acres'

Surf music, Old school rap and The Seattle Sound

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

Danny Greene and the Celtic Club

"I have no axe to grind, but if these maggots in this so-called Mafia want to come after me, I'm over here by the Celtic Club. I'm not hard to find'
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx