gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 10:08:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live From The House of Blues  (Read 4043 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2017, 12:23:24 AM »

Does anybody remember the tv series "Live From The House of Blues"? It came on the TBS network from 1995-96. I had completely forgotten about it until I found an episode featuring The Allman Brothers on YouTube. This might sound like a weird question, but can anybody find me a list of the episodes? I've looked all over the internet but I can't find anything. I just barely remember it. Other than The Allman Brothers, I remember an episode with George Thoroughgood, and one with Earth, Wind, and Fire.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 11:39:57 AM »

As I didn't have cable until 2001, I sadly never saw it

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 11:48:47 AM »

As I didn't have cable until 2001, I sadly never saw it
From what I can remember, it was a pretty good show. After thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that there was one episode with Bad Company, and another with Yes. Each band did an hour long show(or an hour edited from a longer performance). I don't know why, but I swear there was a Chuck Negron show from when he still had long hair. There were a total of 26 episodes, but Wikipedia doesn't have a full episode guide.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx