gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 11:45:18 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BIRTH WRITE ... THE NEW ALBUM BY KEVIN REGAN ... COMING 12/06  (Read 2435 times)
kregan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »

Hi all!

I've been real busy in the studio lately, working hard on my new album, Birth Write. So busy, in fact, that I completely missed out on making a submission for the vol. 2 anthology. Looking forward to vol. 3 though. Anyway, I'm posting this message to let you all know that my new single, the first from my soon to be released album, is available on http://www.audiri.com/kevinregan/songs/ ... "Coming Home" is the A-side and "Blue Eyes", the B-side. For those of you that are familiar with my other stuff (particularly "Eddie Jones" from "Trace of Genius"), you're already aware that my music is VERY Brian influenced. The music I'm making now is another huge step forward. I hope you all enjoy it. Take care.

Kev
PMcC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 05:35:44 PM »

You are writing performing and producing all of this? This is incredible stuff. If every song is as good as Coming Home, I want to download it to a disc that I can listen to on headphones in stereo with a good glass of single malt...PMcC

"Anytime I want to hear the Beach Boys, I put on a Brian Wilson CD"-Paul McClelland
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx