gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:11:53 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This Hour Has 22 Minutes' Mark Critch nerds out about The Beach Boys in podcast  (Read 980 times)
Mark Dillon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2020, 12:09:38 PM »

Hi everybody,

Shameless plug time. In the latest episode of Surf's Up - A Beach Boys Podcast Safari, hosted by Phil Miglioratti and myself, we talk to Mark Critch, star of Canadian comedy news show This Hour Has 22 Minutes about his massive BB fandom. He discusses becoming a fan in Newfoundland in the 1980s, his odd run-ins with the band, and impersonating Brian on his show. He also picks a couple of songs that are particularly meaningful to him: one that won't surprise anyone and another that certainly will. And I'm not saying we got him to do Donald Trump introducing the group, but I'm not denying it, either. This and all our past episodes are now available on iTunes, Spotify and SoundCloud. You can listen here: https://soundcloud.com/user-93394161

If you have a chance, please check it out and let us know what you think.

Alan: “God forbid any other Beach Boys go up onstage and actually be a Beach Boy.”
Joshilyn Hoisington
Honored Guest

Aeijtzsche

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 01:12:59 PM »

I've not had a chance to listen yet but I do have to say bless you for doing the podcast. 
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx