gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 02:46:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Private Message  (Read 1323 times)
NateRuvin
Smiley Smile Associate

"I had to prove that I could make it alone"...

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:06:54 AM »

I know this should be for sandbox probably, but am I losing my marbles or is the Private Message feature no longer? there used to be a spot where I could access my messages but now I can't find it. Am I just having a mental blank, or has something changed?
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 06:12:50 AM »

See that triangle next to the home button at the top of the page? (right below the "latest member" announcement thing)

Click that and you should be good.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
NateRuvin
Smiley Smile Associate

"I had to prove that I could make it alone"...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 06:27:19 AM »

Thanks so much! This has been bothering me all morning!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:40:05 AM »

It's happened to me on one occasion (and it took me forever to figure out) and it's happened to others here before. I'm not even sure why that button exists haha, but I'm glad that solved the problem!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 03:29:30 PM »

sh!t on a stick Rab!!!  I tried that suggestion and it worked!!!  Not that it was worth it.  Not so much as even 1 stinkin' private message.   Not even from that 'love' guy!!!  I shouldn't have asked the Claus Meister for dope.  I should have asked the tubby old turd for rope.  Wink

[and isn't massage spelt with an a?]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:30:45 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx