gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680777 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 04:06:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Love and Mercy Question  (Read 1077 times)
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2016, 10:26:45 AM »

In the Movie when Murray Wilson came in and the Beach Boys were listing to I love for the sun and Brian goes back into the Recording booth and puts on the ear phones he ears voices but what voices is he listening to

I had a fast Life
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:07:59 AM »

To me at least, the voices sound like they're sampled from the "Moaning Laughing" skit from the SMiLE sessions, but I doubt that. If I had to guess, they were probably just random noises recorded by actors specifically for the film.

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 11:23:10 AM »

Does it not suggest that there were [and likely still are] 'triggers' which would set off the voices in Brian's head.  Murry was a trigger-man.  That 'love' fool is one too.  Pretty sure NO ONE else would have heard those voices.  Even if they were right there beside him.

So?  Brian wasn't listening to them.  He was, sadly, just HEARING them.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx