gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 01:13:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bruce sings the lead on Cal Girls!!!  (Read 7330 times)
Marty Castillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 09:52:06 AM »

Well I think its fine that Al forgets the lyrics here and there, as any hardcore fan will know that Al's memory has always been fuzzy .

You're kind of missing the point. Al, Brian, Bruce and Mike are all in their 70s now--if they need the lyrics in front of them, I don't know why that's a big deal. Guess what, their voices aren't in peak form. I'm not sure what either has to do with legacy. Seems like unnecessary shots for a spontaneous performance.
rickymyfataar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 08:33:50 AM »

Well I think its fine that Al forgets the lyrics here and there, as any hardcore fan will know that Al's memory has always been fuzzy .

You're kind of missing the point. Al, Brian, Bruce and Mike are all in their 70s now--if they need the lyrics in front of them, I don't know why that's a big deal. Guess what, their voices aren't in peak form. I'm not sure what either has to do with legacy. Seems like unnecessary shots for a spontaneous performance.

I said that its fine, I definitely don't think its a big deal at all. I was just pointing out that Al's memory has always been fuzzy even in his 20s .
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »

The Tearaways are actually a fairly well respected band in the power pop world.  They've been around for about 25 years, and they have a habit of jamming with pop legends of the past - I've seen them with Bo Donaldson, Clem Burke and a few of the Raspberries over the years.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx