gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680715 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 12:51:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Surf Line on SiriusXM  (Read 1837 times)
Lady Lynda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2018, 08:13:55 PM »

I've been listening to SiriusXM "60's on 6" this week and heard Phlash Phelps discussing the Beach Boys Surf Line where listeners can call in and share their favorite Beach Boys stories and memories.  I didn't catch the number 1-800-......ends with FUN FUN FUN.  I'm not sure how long this will run but it might be interesting to listen to what people have to say.  "60's on 6" plays a fair amount of the standard Beach Boys songs from the 60's, I know I heard "Wouldn't It Be Nice" and "I Get Around" in the last few days.  I wonder if requests can be made on this line.  Perhaps a few of the non-traditional songs like anything off the "Today" or "Summer Days and Summer Nights" albums.  There is so much great music from the Beach Boys in the 60's era and it would be great to hear some of it showcased.  For that matter I'd like to hear a variety of Beach Boys music from all eras, not just the 60's.  The Beatles have their own SiriusXM channel, why not the Beach Boys?
astroray
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:29:15 PM »

I think Memorial Day you will get your Sirius XM Beach Boys channel!!

Cook pork throughly
SydBarrett
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 09:21:21 AM »

What a horrible name
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx