gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 12:56:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Billboard: "Beach Boys" Considering Invitation to Perform at Trump Inauguration  (Read 109804 times)
KDS
« Reply #575 on: January 13, 2017, 12:49:05 PM »

I'm not combing through almost four years of messages on a message board, but I've definitely read, and it might not have even been this board, where Mike's camp was accused of using C50 photos to promote concerts. 

Which makes absolutely zero sense since, if an audience member went to a show in summer 2013, expecting to see Brian, Al, and David, but Brian, Al, and David aren't there, there's little to no chance said customer buys a ticket in summer 2014.

Yeah, I really don't remember anybody on this board actually contending Mike's camp knowingly tried to falsely advertise Mike's shows with C50 pics. It indeed would make no sense.

From the very first instance in 2012 and the infamous "Nutty Jerry's" incident, the discussion here revolved mostly around the irony involved in C50 photos being used for Mike's show, both in relation to Mike's decision to end C50 as well as the old Al Jardine lawsuits of the late 90s. I think there was also an air of "this is what happens when you cut off the reunion" disappointment aimed at Mike, and I think that very mild criticism was justified.

Maybe it was on the BW Forum, or maybe even social media, but I've definitely seen it.
KDS
« Reply #576 on: January 13, 2017, 12:51:56 PM »

I understand their plight, and I was glad to see them get the right to marry.  Quite frankly, I think it's one of the few things the current administration can really hang their hat on.  

I just don't see Pence rolling out conversion therapy or anything like that.  Or anything happening with gay rights.  

As I mentioned... it's not about Pence "rolling out conversion therapy"... it's about the fact that he is an outspoken advocate/supporter of it.

And how that fact - in and of itself - is toxic to the LGBT community, by having someone influential in the White House with such views. You don't see how gay folks could feel that this can unfortunately help lead to more bigotry, more anti-gay people feeling empowered/legitimized to do/say bigoted acts?

And how about the Bannon appointment? How on earth can a gay person not feel sickened/threatened by an administration that has no problem appointed people who say "dikes"? Because it's "just a word"?

Dude, if you don't think there will be more hate crimes against gay people as a result of these types of appointments, you are living in a dream world. Or at minimum, it's only natural that people would feel at far greater risk for lack of acceptance as a result of these cretins in high power. Do you really not get that?

No, I don't get that.  I fail to see how somehow Trump's being in power is going to lead to more hate crimes against gays.  

Right now, I'm more concerned about further hate crimes against Trump supporters, which is really actually occurring.  

So not only do you not think it's conceivable that there could be more hate crimes against gays, you also cannot understand why a gay or trans person would feel that there is a remote possibility for - at minimum - their acceptance being threatened in any way?

Don't you get that people in power are influential? That many people in this country have a mentality of "well if this person does it (doing a bigoted/saying a bigoted thing), then it's ok for me to also do it"? Especially if there are no apologies offered? How about if Trump's entire cabinet freely called blacks the "N" word. And won't apologize for it? How about then? And I haven't even begun to touch the countless ways in which he's been despicably sexist, which will surely legitimize misogyny - even if in subtle ways - among many.

Don't you get that there are many people who are bigoted, but have been in the closet about it for awhile, because they haven't felt it's been ok to let their bigot flags fly? You think it's preposterous to consider that unapologetic f*cks like Bannon won't make those people feel empowered?

I'm sure we could find instances of things you'd be able to recognize historically have influenced society by people in power doing/saying either good or bad things aimed towards groups of people, where that had an adverse (or positive, depending on the action) affect on relations between groups.

This is a thing called cognitive dissonance if you can't realize that.

I, on the other hand, can empathize with what you mentioned, being that I also don't want to see hate crimes against Trump supporters, which I think is something that is absolutely of concern. While I despise Trump, and I find it hard to empathize with his supporters,  I am STILL able to say that. I don't want to see any hate crimes or hateful speak happen. I don't want to see epithets, including words like "hillbilly" being leveled in a negative way at large swaths of people.

Seriously, man. If you haven't been gay yourself, haven't felt the affects of society around you for decades, particularly someone living in an area typically more hostile to gays, don't you get how this could cloud your ability to fully relate to what it must feel like to specifically be gay, and at risk for both non-acceptance and/or hate crimes?

Again, if you just don't really give a flying f*ck about that, or think it's super low priority to be concerned about, just say it. I'll appreciate the honesty.

To bring it back to The BBs, this is the same cognitive dissonance that I believe Mike has about Brian's mental illness, where he makes blanket statements implying ALL of Brian's issues are due to drugs. It's friggin' ridiculous.

Look, CD. 

You can think what you want to think, or think however you want about me. 

Believe me, if I didn't give a flying f**k, I'd say it.  I just some subscribe to the notions of a bunch of bigots suddenly crawling out of the woodwork to commit hate against gays. 
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 13, 2017, 12:58:52 PM »

I understand their plight, and I was glad to see them get the right to marry.  Quite frankly, I think it's one of the few things the current administration can really hang their hat on.  

I just don't see Pence rolling out conversion therapy or anything like that.  Or anything happening with gay rights.  

As I mentioned... it's not about Pence "rolling out conversion therapy"... it's about the fact that he is an outspoken advocate/supporter of it.

And how that fact - in and of itself - is toxic to the LGBT community, by having someone influential in the White House with such views. You don't see how gay folks could feel that this can unfortunately help lead to more bigotry, more anti-gay people feeling empowered/legitimized to do/say bigoted acts?

And how about the Bannon appointment? How on earth can a gay person not feel sickened/threatened by an administration that has no problem appointed people who say "dikes"? Because it's "just a word"?

Dude, if you don't think there will be more hate crimes against gay people as a result of these types of appointments, you are living in a dream world. Or at minimum, it's only natural that people would feel at far greater risk for lack of acceptance as a result of these cretins in high power. Do you really not get that?

No, I don't get that.  I fail to see how somehow Trump's being in power is going to lead to more hate crimes against gays.  

Right now, I'm more concerned about further hate crimes against Trump supporters, which is really actually occurring.  

So not only do you not think it's conceivable that there could be more hate crimes against gays, you also cannot understand why a gay or trans person would feel that there is a remote possibility for - at minimum - their acceptance being threatened in any way?

Don't you get that people in power are influential? That many people in this country have a mentality of "well if this person does it (doing a bigoted/saying a bigoted thing), then it's ok for me to also do it"? Especially if there are no apologies offered? How about if Trump's entire cabinet freely called blacks the "N" word. And won't apologize for it? How about then? And I haven't even begun to touch the countless ways in which he's been despicably sexist, which will surely legitimize misogyny - even if in subtle ways - among many.

Don't you get that there are many people who are bigoted, but have been in the closet about it for awhile, because they haven't felt it's been ok to let their bigot flags fly? You think it's preposterous to consider that unapologetic f*cks like Bannon won't make those people feel empowered?

I'm sure we could find instances of things you'd be able to recognize historically have influenced society by people in power doing/saying either good or bad things aimed towards groups of people, where that had an adverse (or positive, depending on the action) affect on relations between groups.

I, on the other hand, can empathize with what you mentioned, being that I also don't want to see hate crimes against Trump supporters, which I think is something that is absolutely of concern. While I despise Trump, and I find it hard to empathize with his supporters,  I am STILL able to say that. I don't want to see any hate crimes or hateful speak happen. I don't want to see epithets, including words like "hillbilly" being leveled in a negative way at large swaths of people.

Seriously, man. If you haven't been gay yourself, haven't felt the affects of society around you for decades, particularly someone living in an area typically more hostile to gays, don't you get how this could cloud your ability to fully relate to what it must feel like to specifically be gay, and at risk for both non-acceptance and/or hate crimes?

Again, if you just don't really give a flying f*ck about that, or think it's super low priority to be concerned about, just say it. I'll appreciate the honesty.

To bring it back to The BBs, this is the same cognitive dissonance that I believe Mike has about Brian's mental illness, where he makes blanket statements implying ALL of Brian's issues are due to drugs. It's friggin' ridiculous.

Look, CD.  

Believe me, if I didn't give a flying f**k, I'd say it.  I just some subscribe to the notions of a bunch of bigots suddenly crawling out of the woodwork to commit hate against gays.  

I don't think you are a bad person, KDS. Just making that clear.

It doesn't mean bigots are "suddenly" going to do a ton of hate crimes right away, necessarily. But to not realize how bigots would at minimum feel EMPOWERED in any way, shape, or form is really beyond my comprehension. They'll be high-fiving each other at every step of the way.

Do you get that, conversely, LGBT people almost certainly universally would attest to feeling MORE empowered and LESS threatened  by having people in office/cabinet members who consistently have strong records of going out of theier way to support their rights, people who actively CONDEMN conversion therapy and slurs? You think LGBT people would be out of their minds to feel BETTER about themselves in the context of society by living in a time with elected officials in power who have actively shown to give many actual f*cks about their causes? It's not rocket science, man.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:59:36 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
KDS
« Reply #578 on: January 13, 2017, 01:00:32 PM »

Look, CD.  

Believe me, if I didn't give a flying f**k, I'd say it.  I just some subscribe to the notions of a bunch of bigots suddenly crawling out of the woodwork to commit hate against gays.  

I don't think you are a bad person, KDS. Just making that clear.

It doesn't mean bigots are "suddenly" going to do a ton of hate crimes right away, necessarily. But to not realize how bigots would at minimum feel EMPOWERED in any way, shape, or form is really beyond my comprehension. They'll be high-fiving each other at every step of the way.

Do you get that, conversely, LGBT people almost certainly universally would attest to feeling MORE empowered and LESS threatened  by having people in office/cabinet members who consistently have strong records of going out of theier way to support their rights, people who actively CONDEMN conversion therapy and slurs? You think LGBT people would be out of their minds to feel BETTER about themselves in the context of society by living in a time with elected officials in power who have actively shown to give many actual f*cks about their causes? It's not rocket science, man.

I think once he's in office, they'll see that their way of life is not going to be threatened. 
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 13, 2017, 01:01:20 PM »

It's okay, it appears they finally found their top-of-the-bill band for the show: 3 Doors Down

No, I'm not kidding.

Also, BB "associate" (via the incredibly amazing and artistically worthwhile Stars and Stripes, Vol. 1" album) Toby Keith has apparently been added also.

Just. Such. A. Brilliant. Lineup.

I'm bigly impressed.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:06:46 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 13, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »

I think once he's in office, they'll see that their way of life is not going to be threatened. 

People's ways of life can be threatened not just by some specific law. Do I think all the gays are going to suffer a Holocaust-type fate? No.

There are UNTOLD ways in which people can find their acceptance being chipped away.

I know LGBT people who *already* are facing fractured families as a result of their families becoming more bigoted/less accepting as a result of the ilk that is entering office. IT IS A THING. It's not imagined. Until you have walked a mile in their shoes, you will have NO idea.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #581 on: January 13, 2017, 01:08:45 PM »

And 'this' continues?  Thus relegating the thread to 'Nowheresville'?  trump is pure unadulterated sh*t.  His VP is even shittier.  Wanna continue on?  trump...not 'repubelican'...but trump supporters...are dinks, fools, assholes, idiots, bogus, nincompoops, blind, deaf and dumb.  The world we inherit 'til that 'ass-hat' is impeached will be YOUR fault.  YOU will be forced to fix it with YOUR money.  

I used to think that at least some of you were street smart.  Whoops!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:11:06 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
KDS
« Reply #582 on: January 13, 2017, 01:10:35 PM »

And 'this' continues?  Thus relegating the thread to 'Nowheresville'?  trump is pure unadulterated sh*t.  His VP is even shittier.  Wanna continue on?  trump...not 'repubelican'...but trump supporters...are dinks, fools, assholes, idiots, fools, nincompoops, blind, deaf and dumb.  The world we inherit 'til that 'ass-hat' is impeached will be YOUR fault.  YOU will be forced to fix it with YOUR money. 

I used to think that at least some of you were street smart.  Whoops!!!

And least CD and I are actually conversing rather than just insulting the other side. 
KDS
« Reply #583 on: January 13, 2017, 01:11:21 PM »

People's ways of life can be threatened not just by some specific law. Do I think all the gays are going to suffer a Holocaust-type fate? No.

There are UNTOLD ways in which people can find their acceptance being chipped away.

I know LGBT people who *already* are facing fractured families as a result of their families becoming more bigoted/less accepting as a result of the ilk that is entering office. IT IS A THING. It's not imagined. Until you have walked a mile in their shoes, you will have NO idea.

That's fine.  I'll respectfully disagree. 
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: January 13, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »

It's okay, it appears they finally found their top-of-the-bill band for the show: 3 Doors Down

No, I'm not kidding.

Also, BB "associate" (via the incredibly amazing and artistically worthwhile Stars and Stripes, Vol. 1" album) Toby Keith has apparently been added also.

I'm bigly impressed.

My favorite thing so far about the 3 Doors Down thing is that the first person who responded to the band's announcement on Twitter tweeted back how excited they were and couldn't wait to hear "Semi Charmed Life" and "How's It Going To Be"..... which are two "Third Eye Blind" songs.....

I honestly don't know if the guy is yanking everyone or truly confused....

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 13, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »

That's fine.  I'll respectfully disagree.  

You cannot disagree about an actual fact that my LGBT friend can attest to! This has personally happened with her own family.

You don't get to say what her experience is with her family. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:13:46 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
KDS
« Reply #586 on: January 13, 2017, 01:13:36 PM »

No, I'm not kidding.

I'm bigly impressed.

My favorite thing so far about the 3 Doors Down thing is that the first person who responded to the band's announcement on Twitter tweeted back how excited they were and couldn't wait to hear "Semi Charmed Life" and "How's It Going To Be"..... which are two "Third Eye Blind" songs.....

I honestly don't know if the guy is yanking everyone or truly confused....

Probably poking fun at the blandness of late 90s / 2000s US rock bands.  That's actually pretty funny.  
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 13, 2017, 01:14:28 PM »

To bring it back to The BBs, this is the same cognitive dissonance that I believe Mike has about Brian's mental illness, where he makes blanket statements implying ALL of Brian's issues are due to drugs. It's friggin' ridiculous. One literally has to be an ostrich with their heads in the sand, and completely avoid obvious truths to deny how this will lead to a more hostile environment for minority groups, due to bigots feeling empowered to let their thoughts be known. King Ostrich, Mike himself, probably doesn't give a f*ck to be able to recognize this stuff either.
Spot on regarding the effects of leadership on community hostility.
KDS
« Reply #588 on: January 13, 2017, 01:14:50 PM »

You cannot disagree about an actual fact that my LGBT friend can attest to! This has personally happened with her own family.

You don't get to say what her experience is with her family. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

That's a terrible thing.  But, that's the fault of that short sighted family.  
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 13, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »

The family who has specifically implied to my friend that their behavior towards their daughter is related/influenced to the direction the country is going with the new administration?

What, oh what, is a bigoted person supposed to think when they see Trump's people saying "dikes" and promoting conversion therapy? That their bigotry is being chipped away at?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:17:19 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: January 13, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »

Bullshit kds.  YOU insult the site.  You insult the Beach Boys.  You insult the fans.  You insult the music.  You insult the legacy.  You insult America.  You insult the world.  You can't see the forest for the trees.  I thought you had your sh*t together.  I was decidedly wrong.  You're entrenched in your hip-waders which are firmly stuck in bullshit basement.

This sh*t should be in the sandbox.  The sandbox at Brian's house was full of dog-sh*t.  This one is firmly 'enriched' with bullshit.  Donald, his save his ass VP choice and that 'love' guy are weighted down with unadulterated sh*t PERIOD.  You want to make this personal?  OK.  You threw yourself onto that 'mound'.  I didn't.  If I was wrong...I'd admit it.  You obviously can't.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:20:54 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
KDS
« Reply #591 on: January 13, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »

The family who has specifically implied to my friend that their behavior towards their daughter is related/influenced to the direction the country is going with the new administration?

What, oh what, is a bigoted person supposed to think when they see Trump's people saying "dikes" and promoting conversion therapy? That their bigotry is being chipped away at?

Have these people been going around, saying "dikes" or promoting conversion therapy since they became cabinet members?  
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 13, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »

Have these people been going around, saying "dikes" or promoting conversion therapy since they became cabinet members?  

Staying silent about having done/said such things is not quite, but nearly tantamount to such. It's not like there hasn't been a F*CKTON of pressure on them to make such apologies. People are disgusted, it's WIDELY, WIDELY known, and they say nothing.

Any person in such a level of power HAS to own these things and show the world that they are not bigots by stating they regret having acted in such fashion in the past, if in fact they want to show the world that they are not actual bigots.

The way Michael Richards did about the "n" word statement. The way countless other famous people (except Mike) do when they realize they have said/done something that is clearly worthy of expressing regret for.

Their silence is deafening. Is that not something that is obvious? It's an inconvenient truth for the pro-Trump side.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:37:23 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: January 13, 2017, 01:20:39 PM »

No, no. You're missing the real issue here. "3 Doors Down" fans are in serious peril right now. We have to protect the most vulnerable....  3D

Here's what I will say: *If* Mike still plans on doing the Trump gig, I'm going to assume he won't even announce it ahead of time, or ever.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 13, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »

No, no. You're missing the real issue here. "3 Doors Down" fans are in serious peril right now. We have to protect the most vulnerable....  3D

Here's what I will say: *If* Mike still plans on doing the Trump gig, I'm going to assume he won't even announce it ahead of time, or ever.

I know what Mike might do... seriously.

Mike might come out by himself (with Bruce) unannounced, at the end of the 3 Doors Down set, and sing harmony with them.
KDS
« Reply #595 on: January 13, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »

Bullshit kds.  YOU insult the site.  You insult the Beach Boys.  You insult the fans.  You insult the music.  You insult the legacy.  You insult America.  You insult the world.  You can't see the forest for the trees.  I thought you had your sh*t together.  I was decidedly wrong.  You're entrenched in your hip-waders which are firmly stuck in bullshit.

This sh*t should be in the sandbox.  The sandbox at Brian's house was full of dog-sh*t.  This one is firmly 'enriched' with bullshit.  Donald, his save his ass VP choice and that 'love' guy are weighted down with unadulterated sh*t PERIOD.  You want to make this personal?  OK.  You threw yourself onto that 'mound'.  I didn't.  If I was wrong...I'd admit it.  You obviously can't.

Give me a break Lee.  You know, you used to be one of the more sensible posters on this and the BW Forum.  I don't know what happened to you, or what your problem is.  

What's bullshit is that, in your eyes, since my opinion differs from yours, that somehow gives you the right to say I somehow insult SSMB, The Beach Boys, America, the fans.  

I thought you were better than this.  
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: January 13, 2017, 01:28:19 PM »

Did you?  Yet you think donald trump is right for America...and the world?  Guess you were wrong...twice.  I wouldn't support that fool with a penny.  How can you be so stuck in your traditionally blind ways?  Repubelickan... ... ...no matter what?  No matter who?

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: January 13, 2017, 01:32:11 PM »

I know what Mike might do... seriously.

Mike might come out by himself (with Bruce) unannounced, at the end of the 3 Doors Down set, and sing harmony with them.

If Mike went sans "The Beach Boys" name, and unannounced, that would be less problematic most certainly. Though, with scant few recognizable names doing the gig, and "The Beach Boys" name already linked to the gig, I could still picture the reports erroneously mentioning that "The Beach Boys" turned up at the gig.

Sadly, Mike Love solo showing up would actually be a story relative to the other known participants.

I hear they're trying to book this band:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWnX4a_fwc

KDS
« Reply #598 on: January 13, 2017, 01:32:27 PM »

Did you?  Yet you think donald trump is right for America...and the world?  Guess you were wrong...twice.  I wouldn't support that fool with a penny.  How can you be so stuck in your traditionally blind ways?  Repubelickan... ... ...no matter what?  No matter who?

Yep, Lee, I'm wrong because my opinion differs from yours.  I'm stuck in blind ways because I chose Trump over Clinton.  

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 13, 2017, 01:34:33 PM »

Did you?  Yet you think donald trump is right for America...and the world?  Guess you were wrong...twice.  I wouldn't support that fool with a penny.  How can you be so stuck in your traditionally blind ways?  Repubelickan... ... ...no matter what?  No matter who?

Yep, Lee, I'm wrong because my opinion differs from yours.  I'm stuck in blind ways because I chose Trump over Clinton.  

Get over the "Trump over Clinton" thing. It's completely irrelevant to the discussion.

I don't like a great many things about Hillary either. I probably share many (though likely nowhere near all) of the same issues that you do regarding her.

That doesn't excuse Trump and his cabinet's indefensible actions, like their deafening silence I mentioned in my last post.  
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:36:07 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx