-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:12:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  dark shadows...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: dark shadows...  (Read 2617 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2006, 07:18:30 AM »

any fans here? being a youngen here, i used to watch it on sci-fi in the mornings...unfortunatly (like MST3K) it was taken off the air. I've heard a lot of good things from people who used to watch it when it was originally on

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »

I loved Dark Shadows when I was a very small child.  I had a crush on Jonathan Frid, Barnabas the vampire, even though theoretically I was way too young to have a crush, especially on an adult.  And remembering what Jonathan Frid looked and acted like, it's even more mysterious.  It would be like having a crush on Mr. Smith on "Lost In Space."    Although Barnabas couild turn into a bat and fly away, which was cooler than Mr. Smith. I also enjoyed Angelique the witch and Quentin, whatever he was.  It was a scary-fun show, though more boring than I remember it when I've seen reruns.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: