gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:09:24 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1986 in Music  (Read 18122 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2017, 10:27:29 AM »

Maybe the most important point about it is that it's not worth spending all that much time digging for what you might like if you've got anything better to do. The clock is ticking, after all. How many ticks does a person really want to waste looking for a hypothetical hidden gem?

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
KDS
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2017, 02:57:32 PM »

Maybe the most important point about it is that it's not worth spending all that much time digging for what you might like if you've got anything better to do. The clock is ticking, after all. How many ticks does a person really want to waste looking for a hypothetical hidden gem?

Five years ago, Id probably have a different answer, but these days I have trouble finding time to listen to artists I already like.  Ive had the new Maiden for almost a year and a hslf, and I think Ive listened a total of 2-3 times. 
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2017, 01:45:46 AM »

Maybe it's time to go out of your comfort zone, KDS.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2017, 03:50:56 AM »

If I can do it and embark on listening to three albums by Can (three-quarters down, two and a quarter to go), so can you, KDS. Grin 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
KDS
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2017, 10:17:27 AM »

No, thank you.  Other than some country, I really dont care for anything outside of rock and roll.  Plus, like Ive said before, between CDs and concerts, if I branched out, Id go broke.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx