-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:35:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Contest to win an NES Classic Edition
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Contest to win an NES Classic Edition  (Read 2297 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:36:18 PM »

If you want to enter, please do so at the following link, as I get more entries per referral. Just NES Classics, no hatchimals.

http://cleartheshelf.com/giveaways/nes-classic-giveaway/?lucky=641

Sold out at every store, which sucks as I wanted to buy one for Jaymie and I to share...

I'm gonna edit this thread with other links so we all have a better chance! Whatever it takes to get these out of the hands of scalpers selling it for crazy amounts on ebay...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:53:40 PM by ♩♬☮ Hatchimal ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 07:02:20 PM »

Kind of crazy that these things have sold out and are commanding such a high price.  What was the retail price, like $60 or something?  For that you could put together a Raspberry Pi gaming system that can play so much more stuff.  You could even get a NES style case for it.

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-turn-your-raspberry-pi-into-a-retro-game-console-498561192
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 07:21:04 PM »

Oh yeah, I'm gonna be setting up one of those too. I just want to get this because Jaymie has been bugging me about it since they were annonced around her birthday. She is a Nintendo fangirl pretty much which is bonkers because a) she's nine and b) I haven't owned a new Nintendo system since the Wii, and that collected dust for quite a bit, She watches Long Play videos on YouTube of people playing NES games, and there's this store we go to called Player 1 that specializes in retrogaming systems, and they have a Retron 3 set up there, and *every* time we go there she has to play Super Mario World. She used to play Galaga on the arcade machine they had in the back, but not so much now cause she kind of got the stinkeye last time we were there as she was on there for about 45 minutes on the same life some people got tired of waiting.LOL

Edit...looks like i have 40 entries in the contest now! awesome ^_^
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:21:46 PM by ♩♬☮ Hatchimal ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: