gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike's "videographer" strikes again!  (Read 5626 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »

Speaking of old SNL, I've been waiting thing to see the infamous Louie Passer appearance for many years, with no luck. Shame goes for the skit where Paul Schaffer became the first person on SNL to utter the dreaded "f word".

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rickymyfataar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 07:05:50 PM »

[/quote]

Separate from his methods, Jaisi's work exhibits either a gross lack of understanding of the Beach Boys' history and its fanbase, or a blatant disregard for it. Probably some of both I'm guessing. I get the feeling from his work that he may not even understand how the "Beach Boys" touring license works.
[/quote]

I wouldn't agree with you on that. To my memory the Still tourin video didn't really feature Brian or Al , if it did it was probably a wide shot and definitely no close ups and interviews. All the screen time was given to Mike and Bruce and the touring band.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2016, 08:52:40 PM »

The "Still Tourin'" trailer uses a pretty good amount of C50 stage/b-roll footage. A few screen caps from that trailer (apologies for the jump in video quality via YouTube mobile):

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx