-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:55:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So I've met and am now well acquainted with Dennis Wilson.....
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So I've met and am now well acquainted with Dennis Wilson.....  (Read 2027 times)
bluesno1fann
« on: November 14, 2016, 01:33:52 PM »

Well, not the Beach Boy haha. It's this very flamboyant Melbourne teen I met on a Facebook group. Very friendly.... and very openly gay - he hits on nearly every guy he comes across haha.

When somebody asked what he thought of the beach, he naturally went on to say how beach boys are hot and very cool and all that. I couldn't help it, I just had to say "Yes, Dennis Wilson. Beach Boys". I don't think he's fully aware that he's got the same name as one of The Beach Boys, and obviously nobody else would have any idea. But then he said something along the lines of the beach boys are cool, but not the band.

Dennis Wilson does not like The Beach Boys  LOL
bluesno1fann
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 05:04:37 AM »

Just a little update.... recently we were talking on a group chat, and were joking around with the idea of forming a band. One person suggested sex noises as a musical instrument, at which point I mentioned how Dennis Wilson did that once ("All I Want To Do"). Teen Dennis Wilson asked if the famous Dennis Wilson was hot, and I said that he was extremely popular with girls. So he searched up a few photos.... and Dennis Wilson came back, going on about how "yuck" and "disgusting" Dennis Wilson was, and said that those girls must have been blind. I was surprised by that, so I asked why - and it was because of Dennis's chest hair, which teen Dennis compared to "a forest of AIDS"  LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: