gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:17:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reuminations Blog Reviews of Brian and Mike's books  (Read 1398 times)
Peter Reum
Honored Guest

Serving fine tortillas since 1965

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:40:23 PM »

Anyone who is interested is invited to read my reviews of Brian and Mike's new books, located at Reuminations on blogger.com. The address for USA readers is peternreum@blogspot.com   Thank you to anyone who has already read them!

If it runs amuck, call the duck
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 03:03:10 PM »

http://peternreum.blogspot.com/  is the website address...about to check it out!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 07:32:27 PM »

Thank you, Peter. As always you are insightful, forthright, charitable, and supportive of the potential for growth and wholeness for each and every individual. I share your wish that Brian and Mike might find a way past the current impasse, a wish that I'm sure is shared by just about everyone, no matter what chat group they may find themselves ensconced in at this point.
Bill30022
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 08:59:09 PM »

S"The thematic categories, e.g. Home, etc.,  that Mr. Greenman identified allowed him to present Brian's reflections in a set of themes that made the book seem like conversation over a beer on Brian's back porch. "

This is the best description of the book that I have seen.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx