gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680554 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 04:38:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4481 times)
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
Hi
« on: September 08, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »

Hi, im surfrapgrungefiend aka Rick
I enjoy surf music lets say the california sound of the 60s. fun, happy music
Rap music cuz E.1999 Eternal was the first cd i ever got as a kid and it possessed me no not ALL rap is garbage but theirs ALOT that is
Grunge well i can relate to the alienation in the music and my brother and I always jam tad,AIC,nirvana,green river...

Beside that ima pretty cool guy and thanks for accepting my request to be a member ima hardcore beach boys

Surf music, Old school rap and The Seattle Sound

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

Danny Greene and the Celtic Club

"I have no axe to grind, but if these maggots in this so-called Mafia want to come after me, I'm over here by the Celtic Club. I'm not hard to find'
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:58:39 PM »

Welcome to the board Rick!

Sounds like you have a diverse taste in music as well...I know the feeling. People who don't know me too well generally are shocked when they realize I have the Beach Boys, Dr Dre, Stone Temple Pilots, and Brian Eno in my collection (just to name a few).

Name's Billy...I change my screenname pretty often but it's usually pretty easy to tell it's me. If  you need anything or have any questions, just holler at me or Craig aka guitarfool2002 (my fellow moderator) and we're here for you.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 04:00:38 PM »

Welcome! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 04:18:02 PM »

Yea i agree gotta listen to different types of music if you only listen to one 'genre' you're just missing out on too much great music.  Seen STP in 08' btw pretty cool show scott weiland grew up three towns over from me

Thank you for the hospitality

Surf music, Old school rap and The Seattle Sound

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

Danny Greene and the Celtic Club

"I have no axe to grind, but if these maggots in this so-called Mafia want to come after me, I'm over here by the Celtic Club. I'm not hard to find'
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 04:25:19 PM »

100% agreed! Cool

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
thorgil
Smiley Smile Associate

GREAT post, Rab!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 08:34:14 AM »

Welcome, and 100% agreed too. In music, there are gems everywhere.

DIT, DIT, DIT, HEROES AND VILLAINS...
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 11:53:50 AM »

I agree. While there are obviously some genres and sub-genres in which I find more to like than others, I don't think I've come across any genre in which there's nothing I like. Specifically musically, that is. There are some sub-sub genres based on lyrical content that I can not like.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx