gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680852 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 09:38:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: And now, for something inspiring  (Read 13082 times)
urbanite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2016, 10:27:20 AM »

I read an excerpt from the link and I want to read more.  Putting aside my view as a fan, I have my doubts about Brian's ability to be an accurate historian.  I've read of too many instances where he's given two versions for the same event.  I wonder how much of this book is truly BW and how much is the writer reconstructing events from articles and interviews. 
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »

It's also getting a lot of hype due to the Manson thing

Tabloid press sells.  I doubt Mike is unaware of this.

I don't think Brian will be going for the lurid headline.

If I'm correct, I like it that way.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2016, 11:29:59 AM »

I read an excerpt from the link and I want to read more.  Putting aside my view as a fan, I have my doubts about Brian's ability to be an accurate historian.  I've read of too many instances where he's given two versions for the same event.  I wonder how much of this book is truly BW and how much is the writer reconstructing events from articles and interviews. 
if it was a reconstruction,  the writer did an uncannily accurate reconstruction of Brian's speech patterns and way of saying things.  Very uncanny , like cam Mott meets Mike Love uncanny

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx