gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:36:54 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike’s new PBS special (and an interesting new BBs compilation)  (Read 34285 times)
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2016, 01:30:30 PM »

Maybe DO It Again is for his new solo album. I think Mike just really loves the song in this day of age because he is Do(ing) it Again for the 50th Ann of Pet Sounds. Which is the reason why he rerecorded the song agin

But what if he cuts it yet again the year after this? And then twice more the year after that? Would 13 Do it Again remakes in the next 3 years be enough for you to say it's ludicrous?  Has Do It Again become Mike's Shortenin' Bread riff?

At a certain point, let's admit that it's unarguably getting redundant and silly! Everyone must have a breaking point with a certain number of remakes of a given song, especially when the song was recently remade well with the full band (and used specifically as a lyrical/content tie-in to the C50 reunion... this is kinda sh*tting on that too, I might add).

Oh yeah it is tire some hearing another cover of the song he should of done any other song he hasnt redone in the past few years. I do think it is turning in to Mikes obsession like Brians Shortnin Bread.

Heck he will probably rerecord it for the 55th Ann to because he is celebrating an Anniversary again  and he is "Do(ing) It Again" and then again for 60th Ann.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2016, 01:54:00 PM »

Maybe DO It Again is for his new solo album. I think Mike just really loves the song in this day of age because he is Do(ing) it Again for the 50th Ann of Pet Sounds. Which is the reason why he rerecorded the song agin

But what if he cuts it yet again the year after this? And then twice more the year after that? Would 13 Do it Again remakes in the next 3 years be enough for you to say it's ludicrous?  Has Do It Again become Mike's Shortenin' Bread riff?

At a certain point, let's admit that it's unarguably getting redundant and silly! Everyone must have a breaking point with a certain number of remakes of a given song, especially when the song was recently remade well with the full band (and used specifically as a lyrical/content tie-in to the C50 reunion... this is kinda sh*tting on that too, I might add).

I think that's the point, why is why I'm peeved at the whole thing

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2016, 02:06:09 PM »

Even the C50 remake of the song was largely unnecessary. It was really more of a "testing the waters" scenario for the guys to make sure they could get through a session without the whole thing falling apart. I don't even pull out the C50 version very often; it's a serviceable remake of which 99% of my interest revolved around the novelty of seeing and hearing them together for the first time in ages.

I have no idea why Mike chose this song to re-record yet again, or if his motive has anything to do with s****ing on the C50 flagship recording. That one's impossible to prove; Mike defenders could easily suggest that he just picked a song to re-record and that's that. I'm no longer willing to give Mike the benefit of the doubt on much, but who knows.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2016, 02:09:23 PM »

But what if he cuts it yet again the year after this? And then twice more the year after that? Would 13 Do it Again remakes in the next 3 years be enough for you to say it's ludicrous?  Has Do It Again become Mike's Shortenin' Bread riff?

I think Mike also either doesn't see irony or doesn't care, because while the C50 tour saw the first time that "Do It Again" was regularly used as the show opener on each and every show, due to the obvious thematic tie-in, he kept opening his post-C50 shows with the song in 2012 and 2013. Of course, he also kept "Isn't It Time" in the setlist for awhile post-C50, and saw no irony in taking a "reunion" recording with the lyrics "the good times never have to end, now's the time to let them happen again" and perform it after leaving the reunion.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »

But what if he cuts it yet again the year after this? And then twice more the year after that? Would 13 Do it Again remakes in the next 3 years be enough for you to say it's ludicrous?  Has Do It Again become Mike's Shortenin' Bread riff?

I think Mike also either doesn't see irony or doesn't care, because while the C50 tour saw the first time that "Do It Again" was regularly used as the show opener on each and every show, due to the obvious thematic tie-in, he kept opening his post-C50 shows with the song in 2012 and 2013. Of course, he also kept "Isn't It Time" in the setlist for awhile post-C50, and saw no irony in taking a "reunion" recording with the lyrics "the good times never have to end, now's the time to let them happen again" and perform it after leaving the reunion.

It's things like that which make me surprised he doesn't start performing "Brian's Back" in his current setlist. And I'm only half joking!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:20:54 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2016, 02:25:03 PM »

Even the C50 remake of the song was largely unnecessary. It was really more of a "testing the waters" scenario for the guys to make sure they could get through a session without the whole thing falling apart. I don't even pull out the C50 version very often; it's a serviceable remake of which 99% of my interest revolved around the novelty of seeing and hearing them together for the first time in ages.

I have no idea why Mike chose this song to re-record yet again, or if his motive has anything to do with s****ing on the C50 flagship recording. That one's impossible to prove; Mike defenders could easily suggest that he just picked a song to re-record and that's that. I'm no longer willing to give Mike the benefit of the doubt on much, but who knows.

I actually enjoy the C50 rerecording since it was their first time touring and recording in over 20 years ago. So they were going to "Do It Again" and I like them opening the C50 with it too.

But it does not make since for Mike to rerecord the song in this situation as he did. I can see why he did but redoing it once was good enough. I am sure the majority of the PBS viewers never even knew they rerecorded it in 2012 let alone even know that Brian isnt in the band or has ever left the band. heck they might not even know who the guy is.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2016, 03:01:52 PM »

I actually enjoy the C50 rerecording since it was their first time touring and recording in over 20 years ago. So they were going to "Do It Again" and I like them opening the C50 with it too.

But it does not make since for Mike to rerecord the song in this situation as he did. I can see why he did but redoing it once was good enough. I am sure the majority of the PBS viewers never even knew they rerecorded it in 2012 let alone even know that Brian isnt in the band or has ever left the band. heck they might not even know who the guy is.

There is a far better chance that they wouldn't know who the hell myKe luHv is.  Roll Eyes

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2016, 03:13:05 PM »

There is a far better chance that they wouldn't know who the hell myKe luHv is.  Roll Eyes
Majority of the people watching on PBS know who Mike is because he is introducing the videos otherwise the probably dont know who either of them are. It is hard to believe for us hard core fans that they people dont know who any of the memeber are but know them as a surfing band with a few hits of Surfin USA Fun fun fun Good vibrations and Kokomo. Going back to Do It Again. I bet a majority of the average PBS viewers never heard of or remember Do It Again and didnt realize it was a new version by Mike Love from 2016
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2016, 03:26:10 PM »

30-some odd years ago I  saw some program on TV on the BB, and  for years afterwards I just thought of them as the bald guy, the fat guy, and the 'country club' guys. Roll Eyes

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2016, 03:32:23 PM »

I know I've had a few laughs about it, but I realize this is the perfect venue for Mike. Since Sesame Street has moved to HBO, they're short a few Muppets.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2016, 08:12:40 AM »

What doesn't make sense is the concept of this "box set", or even its identity. I can see the concept and a pretty decent market for a good collection of classic summertime hits, I think we've all made and received such mix tapes and CDR's and playlists for decades, and i've gotten some that are very close to some of these new discs in the PBS set.

But what makes no sense is including a remake, a modern remake no less, of a Beach Boys classic summer single, then placing it on a compilation whose "killer app" and sales motivator includes a pretty solid collection of classic 60's Beach Boys singles and summer songs.

How would this be different than PBS doing a "Classic Motown" pledge tie-in, offering a similar music compilation with discs full of classic Motown hits, and instead of the version of "My Girl" or "I Can't Help Myself", they include a modern remake and re-recording by the groups touring as the Temps or the Tops? I don't think fans paying that much for such a collection would be expecting a 2015 remake or anything for that matter which was recut or remade years after the hit record everyone knows.

I'll put the 80's/90's Beach Boys songs aside for a moment, because they don't seem to fit this collection either - They fit as much as one of Chuck Berry's half-assed remakes of Memphis or Johnny B Goode from thelate 60's would fit on an oldies set where people buy this stuff for the familiar versions.

If the market is indeed people who we'd call casual fans, then having any confusion over which versions of these Summer Classics they're buying makes this even more difficult to suss out. I just can't see the decision to place the classic BB singles alongside modern remakes and packaging this as the classics.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2016, 08:21:57 AM »

I would guess (or at least hope) that the Mike solo track appears on one of the other discs rather than the BB disc. I wouldn't think the others at BRI would sign off on a "Beach Boys" CD with one Mike solo remake of a BB hit. (Yes, I'm aware of the one Brian track on that "Classics" CD last decade, but at least it was an unreleased song). But who knows, maybe BRI doesn't care about this sort of stuff too much.

I was just thinking how *extra* redundant the DIA rererererecording might be if Mike used the touring band. Foskett, Totten, and Cowsill were already on the C50 version. Who knows, maybe he bumped Cowsill to have Stamos drum on it or something.

Stamos has already been pictured adding vocals and drums to Mike's new album.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2016, 08:31:58 AM »

I would guess (or at least hope) that the Mike solo track appears on one of the other discs rather than the BB disc. I wouldn't think the others at BRI would sign off on a "Beach Boys" CD with one Mike solo remake of a BB hit. (Yes, I'm aware of the one Brian track on that "Classics" CD last decade, but at least it was an unreleased song). But who knows, maybe BRI doesn't care about this sort of stuff too much.

I was just thinking how *extra* redundant the DIA rererererecording might be if Mike used the touring band. Foskett, Totten, and Cowsill were already on the C50 version. Who knows, maybe he bumped Cowsill to have Stamos drum on it or something.

Stamos has already been pictured adding vocals and drums to Mike's new album.

They were recording a new remake of "Getcha Back" with John Stamos on drums, AFAIK.

But it's still - what's the word, "confusing" - to be mixing remakes with original hit singles on a compilation of classic summer hits. I also wouldn't call the 80's and 90's BB tracks 'classics' in terms of the average listeners who would be buying such a set from a PBS fund drive, and I doubt they're buying this expecting to hear synth-heavy BB singles from the 90's that tanked, or anything that's newer than 40 years old if the set if full of "classics".

Why not put DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "Summertime" on there? That's a helluva catchy track and if 90's is on board with a classic summer set, why not?  Grin

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2016, 09:46:22 AM »

So just for the info, I went searching for the actual tracklist of the CD set, and finally found a PBS station which had it posted. This is it - A BB's compilation followed by 4 discs of the summer classics.

Whatever confusion I personally may have had is partially answered by this tracklist - Do It Again appears nowhere on the audio discs. I must have nodded off or simply not heard it during the broadcast, but the Do It Again "remake" was played during the actual show, or was it during the PBS pledge-drive cut in segments? I'm even more curious to track it down now, I'm still confused after finding the actual CD tracklistings and seeing no version of Do It Again.

Yet...on a Beach Boys compilation..."Summer Of Love" is on there instead? One of the worst singles and biggest flops the band ever put its name to makes the cut over Do It Again, which is 100% about the theme of this fundraising campaign for PBS, and 100% about summer and nostalgia?

Someone please help me (or us) figure out WTF is going on. I thought Do It Again was on the discs, but it's obviously not, yet it was apparently played during the show. And it got bumped by any number of non-essential 80's and 90's BB's D-list tracks?

WTF?

Beach Boys Summer Favorites CD + Beach Music Classic 4-CD Set

CD #1  The Beach Boys: Summer Favorites
1.    California Girls
2.    I Get Around
3.     Surfer Girl
4.    Wouldn’t It Be Nice
5.    Summer Means New Love
6.    Goin’ To The Beach
7.    Little Deuce Coupe
8.    God Only Knows
9.    Still Cruisin’
10.    Surfin’ USA
11.    Summer In Paradise
12.    The Warmth Of The Sun
13.    Barbara Ann
14.    California Feelin’
15.    Fun, Fun, Fun
16.    Island Girl
17.    Don’t Worry Baby
18.    Somewhere Near Japan
19.    Good Vibrations
20.    Summer Of Love
21.    Kokomo
22.    Surf’s Up
23.    Wipe Out – with The Fat Boys
24.    Happy Endings – with Little Richard
25.    All Summer Long (a cappella version)

CD #2  Beach Music Classics Vol. 1
1.    Surf City – Jan & Dean
2.    Dancing In The Street – Martha & The Vandellas
3.    I Live For The Sun – The Sunrays
4.    Summertime Angel – The Intentions
5.    Hey! Baby – Bruce Channel
6.    Shoot The Curl – The Honeys
7.    Little Honda – The Hondels
8.    Where The Boys Are – Connie Francis
9.    Harbor Lights – The Platters
10.    One Summer Night – The Danleers
11.    Sealed With A Kiss – Brian Hyland
12.    Summertime – Billy Stewart
13.    New York’s A Lonely Town – The Trade Winds
14.    Summertime, Summertime – The Jamies
15.    Those Lazy, Hazy Crazy Days of Summer – Nat King Cole
16.    Summer Means Fun – Bruce & Terry
17.    The Little Old Lady From Pasadena – Jan & Dean
18.    Beach Baby – First Class
19.    With This Ring – The Platters
20.    Hot Fun In The Summertime – Sly & The Family Stone
21.    Heatwave – Martha & The Vandellas

CD #3 Beach Music Classics Vol. 2
1.    Summer In The City – The Lovin’ Spoonful
2.    (Remember) Walkin’ In The Sand – The Shangri-Las
3.    Sunny – Bobby Hebb
4.    Wonderful Summer – Robin Ward
5.    Love Letters In The Sand – Pat Boone
6.    Vacation – Connie Francis
7.    Ebb Tide – The Righteous Brothers
8.    Sea Of Love – Phil Phillips
9.    Theme From A Summer Place – Percy Faith
10.    California Dreamin’ – The Mamas & The Papas
11.    A Summer Song – Chad & Jeremy
12.    Itsby Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polk-A-Dot Bikini – Brian Hyland
13.    Hey Little Cobra – The Rip Chords
14.    Summertime Blues – Eddie Cochran
15.    Brandy – The Looking Glass
16.    Rock The Boat – Hues Corporation
17.    Sick And Tired – Boz Skaggs
18.    Escape (The Pina Colada Song) – Rupert Holmes

CD #4 Beach Music Classics Vol. 3
1.    Surfin’ & A Swingin’ – Dick Dale & His Del Tones
2.    Hawaii Five – O – The Ventures
3.    Wipe Out – The Surfaris
4.    Moon Walk – The Atlantics
5.    Stick Shift – The Duals
6.    Baja – The Astronauts
7.    Miserlou – Dick Dale & His Del-Tones
8.    Torquay – The Fireballs
9.    Mr. Moto – The Bel Aires
10.    Pipeline – The Chantays
11.    Scratch – Eddie & The Showmen
12.    Sleep Walk – Santo & Johnny
13.    Surf Rat – The Rumblers
14.    Out Of Limits – The Marketts
15.    Night & Day – The Lively Ones
16.    Theme From The Munsters – Jack Marshall
17.    Walk Don’t Run – The Ventures
18.    Bombora – The Atlantics
19.    Surfer Joe – The Surfaris
20.    Let’s Go Trippin’ – Dick Dale & His Del-Tones

CD #5 Beach Music Classics Vol. 4
1.    Under The Boardwalk – The Drifters
2.    Baby I’m Yours – Barbara Lewis
3.    Beyond The Sea – Bobby Darin
4.    So Much In Love – The Tymes
5.    C’mon & Swim – Bobby Freeman
6.    I’ve Got Sand In My Shoes – The Drifters
7.    In A Moment – The Intrigues
8.    Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart – The Coasters
9.    Sixty Minute Man – The Dominoes
10.    Up On The Roof – The Drifters
11.    Ride Captain Ride – Blues Image
12.    Hold Back The Night – The Trammps
13.    What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am) – The Tams
14.    Just One Look – Doris Troy
15.    Carolina Girls – General Johnson & The Chairmen Of The Board
16.    Hello Stranger – Barbara Lewis
17.    Ms. Grace – The Tymes
18.    Save The Last Dance For Me – The Drifters

KDS
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2016, 09:57:01 AM »

The Beach Classics looks to be a pretty good compilation......although inclusion of The Munsters Theme is a little puzzling. 

It would brought up earlier that it doesn't seem worth the effort to produce and print this oddball BB compilation when they could've just included Sounds of Summer, which they've included on pledge drives in the past when they've shown the 1980 Knebworth show. 
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2016, 10:10:33 AM »

I would definitely put the 4-disc "Summer" collection in my trusty old (25 years) 5-disc CD changer and play it on shuffle play, and get a lot of good listening. It's a solid compilation with some great tunes, I was glad to see "Hello Stranger" by Barbara Lewis make the cut, as it's one of my favorite records of all time. Kudos for a solid set of classics.

But the Beach Boys disc? I'm having a hard time figuring out the "why" portion of it, as in why deliberately cut a song like "Do It Again" or even "Surfin Safari" from this if the target audience is, as hinted at in this thread, the causal fans who would want a comp of BB's classics? Or in other words, their familiar summertime hits...

To me, if you're a car guy or a classic car fan, it would be like Ford or Chevy putting out a calendar or some photo/book collection featuring their 'classics'. You'd expect to see the Corvette, the T-Bird, the Mustang, the Camaro, etc...what people would associate with the classics. What if they left off a photo of the '57 Bel Air or a fastback Mustang and instead had the Pinto or the Chevette, models which were a flop?

I just don't get the concept or the purpose of putting at least a half-dozen of those tracks on what is being sold as a disc of Beach Boys classics or favorites. Makes zero sense, for the fans or even the band's musical legacy to put Summer Of Love and other questionable tracks on a set which is being marketed to the PBS demographic and buyers.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »

An odd decision to say the least.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »

They must have had a limited budget of licensing and made up the track list with cheap songs.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »

Kinda ruling out a Mike-centric point of view is the appearance of "Island Girl" (does Mike even appear on this track?), "Summer Means New Love", and "California Feeling'". Almost looks like somebody specifically wanted to get this '80s-'90s material on a new disc. Truly odd. But WHY Huh

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2016, 10:44:49 AM »

It's actually the majority of the "Still Cruisin" album on this disc, then factor in Goin To The Beach, Summer In Paradise, Summer Of Love, "Happy Endings"...and Mike is on vocals on Island Girl. That's pretty Mike-centric I'd say.

Who else either in or surrounding the band would push to include Summer Of Love on a hits compilation being marketed to PBS viewers?

DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »

It's actually the majority of the "Still Cruisin" album on this disc, then factor in Goin To The Beach, Summer In Paradise, Summer Of Love, "Happy Endings"...and Mike is on vocals on Island Girl. That's pretty Mike-centric I'd say.

Who else either in or surrounding the band would push to include Summer Of Love on a hits compilation being marketed to PBS viewers?

I think Mike mentions having an issue with the inclusion of "Island Girl" on Still Cruisin' in that '92 Goldmine interview

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »

I think Mike mentions having an issue with the inclusion of "Island Girl" on Still Cruisin' in that '92 Goldmine interview

How else to explain the other titles included on this, titles which are miles away from what people who would know the Beach Boys for the hits would even associate with the band's classics, or would want to buy them on a hits package?

DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2016, 11:12:57 AM »

How else to explain the other titles included on this, titles which are miles away from what people who would know the Beach Boys for the hits would even associate with the band's classics, or would want to buy them on a hits package?

I'm not sure, that's what's so bizarre about it.

I'd be inclined to believe that Mike was involved in at least the sequencing of the tracks (if not the track selection). But specifically including such a huge chunk of the Still Cruisin album doesn’t make sense with regard to that possibility. I’d guess there was some kind of licensing deal to lease those masters for a lower price (unpopular ‘80s-‘90s BBs tracks that may have been recorded without ties to any specific album project, and thus owned 100% by BRI?).

Almost looks like they took what would be a 12-track budget “Hits” comp, and fleshed it out with lesser-known tracks. I don’t doubt Mike had his hand in the mix somewhere, but it doesn’t make sense that he would choose these songs from scratch in my opinion. It's not like they're songs that specifically make him look good. I'm sure he'd rather have “Help Me, Rhonda” (a #1 record he co-wrote) included than a random Al Jardine song from the ‘80s that he had little to do with. Or the instrumental flipside to Brian’s first solo single.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:17:08 AM by DonnyL » Logged

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »

I feel like the tracklisting was made and approved with the partial, actual intention of trolling people like us on this board!
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2016, 01:02:23 PM »

Just on face value the CD is called "The Beach Boys: Summer Favorites".  What says it is anything other than that? The Beach Boys' "Summer favorites" selected by Mike, Brian, and Al (maybe Bruce and David?).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:45:11 PM by Cam Mott » Logged

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx