-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:29:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  What disturbs you?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What disturbs you?  (Read 8808 times)
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 12:11:44 PM »

Clowns my mom gave me tihs about those clown sightings last time i seen her, it was about the gathering of the juggalos when it use to be at nelson ledges..'those creepy clowns' Roll Eyes

hilary clinton as president that disturbs me Shocked Angry

Surf music, Old school rap and The Seattle Sound

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

Danny Greene and the Celtic Club

"I have no axe to grind, but if these maggots in this so-called Mafia want to come after me, I'm over here by the Celtic Club. I'm not hard to find'
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2016, 04:55:25 PM »

And trump too Shocked
But really the 'cash for clunkers' BS. from a few yrs back  Huh  staring at my 97 jeep xj sport, I think of all the indestructible OLD jeeps that were crushed for this new crap out today Shocked 
seriously if you have the 'luxuries' of a cadillac and an independent suspension in a jeep its NOT A JEEP

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

"I have no axe to grind, but if these maggots in this so-called Mafia want to come after me, I'm over here by the Celtic Club. I'm not hard to find'
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2016, 05:05:47 PM »

My 2001 XJ rusted out. Cry

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »

My 2001 XJ rusted out. Cry
Both front doors are, under the door trim especially the driver side but ive yet to replace since people out of state want to charge reasonable prices for doors but here its $4/500 for one Undecided
My brother has a 98 limited, little rust since it came from the south BUT liftgate wont open, when i did get it open the rear dome light caught fire dont know how, Rear leafs are inverted literally its wobbly as hell its stock suspension though mines 3in lift with lots of upgrades but no heat
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:37:48 PM by SurfRapGrungeFiend » Logged

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2016, 05:44:33 PM »

I got mine in 2011 from Ohio and the rust on the undercarriage got too much to handle. I sold it for $500 to a jeep restoration center and took my sister's old Honda Accord.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Scaroline No
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2016, 05:48:25 PM »

10 years ago when I was living with my roommate in our postage stamp sized apartment (not actually relevant, just setting the scene) I got up one dark morning to get ready for work and in doing so made a bowl of instant oatmeal by the dim light of the streetlamp that filtered through the window, then took the oatmeal back to my room, switched on the light and ate a portion of it before looking into my bowl and finding it filled with little wormies. Thinking I maybe was having a nightmare, I went into the kitchen and turned on the light to see a couple of wormies crawling on the counter. Promptly hyperventilated, vomited and rocked myself in a corner because I already had bug and worm issues when this happened. I am still disturbed by oatmeal to this day.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:08:14 PM by SCaroline Z » Logged
SurfRapGrungeFiend
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2016, 06:10:26 PM »

I got mine in 2011 from Ohio and the rust on the undercarriage got too much to handle. I sold it for $500 to a jeep restoration center and took my sister's old Honda Accord.
Im from northeast ohio in the snowbelt Undercarriage cleaning and derusting is a spring routine. You sell it Daveys jeeps?

Damn thats just nasty i woulda done the same thing scaroline if that happened

DJ Paul- Hi, I'm Chucky

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: