-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:26:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Jeffito's Movie Blog - Movie Reviews, Weekend Box Office Predictions, etc
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeffito's Movie Blog - Movie Reviews, Weekend Box Office Predictions, etc  (Read 1310 times)
GoofyJeff
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2016, 09:01:31 PM »

Hey guys, hope y'all don't mind a shameless plug here but I'd love it you'd check out my YouTube channel that I started back in May. I do movie reviews, weekend box office predictions, a monthly movie preview show where I run down all the movies that are coming out that month, and more. Oh, and I reviewed Love and Mercy a while back. It's still my most viewed video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmCBk4gp0B8JrYdkpnqMEA will take you to my channel

Admins, if this advertising isn't appropriate let me know and I'll delete the post.

Surf's up!

"Because of the attitude of a few mental dinosaurs intent on exploiting our initial success, Brian's huge talent has never been fully appreciated in America and the potential of the group has been stifled.... If the Beatles had suffered this kind of misrepresentation, they would have never got past singing 'Please Please Me' and 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' and leaping around in Beatle suits."
-Dennis Wilson, 1970
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: