gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:37:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Glen Campbell CD's  (Read 1263 times)
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:01:05 PM »

Hi
I am interested in buying all of Glen Campbells studio/live CDs. I was wondering what is the best CD company to buy from to have them a uniformed set like the Beach Boys in my opinion are the Brother Records Two Fers. It Would be a bonus if there was a set that had bonus songs. Anyone have any good ideas? I am not super worried about price but just a nice uniformed set with all 57 albums.

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:05:52 PM by The_Beach » Logged
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 11:56:57 PM »

There isn't any easy way to buy Glen's catalog like the BB 2fers. Some of his Capitol albums have come out on cd; after that, it's hit and miss.
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »

There isn't any easy way to buy Glen's catalog like the BB 2fers. Some of his Capitol albums have come out on cd; after that, it's hit and miss.

Thanks for the info! Didnt realize not all of his albums have made it on CD yet. Must be atleast 10 of about 65 of his are not on a CD yet! This is going to make it really dificulte to try to get all of his albums on CD.

Any good Complications that are a must have for Rare or previously unreleased music on it?

Thanks
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:53:06 PM »

Thanks for the info! Didnt realize not all of his albums have made it on CD yet. Must be atleast 10 of about 65 of his are not on a CD yet! This is going to make it really dificulte to try to get all of his albums on CD.

Any good Complications that are a must have for Rare or previously unreleased music on it?

Thanks
There was a box set a few years back, but I haven't sought out any of the many comps.
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 04:25:38 AM »

REUNION (1974) is a good one - written by Jimmy Webb.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx