-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:20:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Beach Boys playing for Trump
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys playing for Trump  (Read 43154 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2016, 09:21:54 AM »

FYI everybody, I wouldn't put too much into anything that filledeplage says. She's a birther who doesn't have the guts to admit the current President of the United States is a natural born citizen.

What does that mean?  Of course if his mother was a citizen, he would be one. 

Hillary Clinton raised that issue in 2008, and was not raised by me.

You are a liar. Hillary did not raise that issue in 2008. Some of her "supporters" did, but not her.

In fact, it is your candidate, Mr. Donald J. Trump who has pushed that President Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural born citizen, is not a Christian and only got through college due to some type of Affirmative Action, as Trump believes his grades were not good.

Also, you always seem to talk about "vets" and Donald. Can you tell me why Mr. Trump accused United States troops of stealing millions of dollars in Iraq. Can you imagine if Hillary did that? And we can just add that on top of the fact that he only likes the ones who "weren't captured" while showing up and hanging out with Mike Love at a POW/MIA thing. But you'll excuse it as him being a political neophyte, because to you, unless someone has run for office how can we expect them to be a decent person and not mock those who have been captured serving our country?

SDJ - I guess wiki is a liar.  There is plenty online.  Hillary had to walk her comments back. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

We are here to discuss, even spiritedly and not to insult or be confrontational.  I hope the mods are noting your confrontational approach to other posters as well. 

1) Anybody can edit wikipedia,which is why it's not 100% reliable as a source

2) One of the things we mods are notating is that you *still* have not answered my question (asked twice now) above.

Still waiting.

Explain why you posted this
http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,24118.msg583083.html#msg583083
in response to me.

If I see any  further posts in this topic from you  without a response to this, I will assume you were trolling me, and I will deal with it accordingly.

Some may find this post to be a aggressive/bullying, Billy, just a-sayin.

Well that certainly explained that last comment ('dumb fucks', indeed)

For those that can still read the forum...I responded the way I did because there was a comment made in response to a post I made, I asked for clarification multiple times (in my role as a mod) and didn't get it. Her and I talked, we're good.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2016, 09:33:26 AM »

I often answer your questions but then the bait is switched in an attempt to get your desired answer. 

By all means keep trolling your hypothetical KKK bait which is of no consequence as it is off-topic and the on-topic premise is already discredited and dead in the water but don't pretend it or answering it or not says anything about those who don't bite.

Is it really that hard to admit that there's a valid point in this? Do you feel belittled to admit that or something? I just am so baffled.

The reason I am driving home the point is because frankly, the concept that candidates exist on this planet that can cross the line for many people simply isn't a ridiculous notion, even if we might disagree on who would constitute such a candidate.  There is and will be no bait-switching in what I am saying.

You're 100% right.

And from reading this thread, I suddenly realize why I'm having issues with my heart.

You know what really bothers me about this thread and politics in general?  Replace Trump with Clinton and I guarandamntee the feelings and opinions posted here would switch . It's amazing how things change whenever 'your' candidate is involved.

And for the record,  I despise both and wouldn't vote for either if my life depended on it.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SinisterSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2016, 10:04:14 AM »

I wouldn't be so worried about The Beach Boys brand getting damaged. I mean, are we forgetting the 80's happened? Yet Mike and his merry band still sell out concerts.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2016, 10:14:03 AM »

I wouldn't be so worried about The Beach Boys brand getting damaged. I mean, are we forgetting the 80's happened? Yet Mike and his merry band still sell out concerts.

Good point, and also a reminder that John Q Public cares far less about this stuff than we the obsessives do.

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2016, 10:34:07 AM »

I often answer your questions but then the bait is switched in an attempt to get your desired answer.  

By all means keep trolling your hypothetical KKK bait which is of no consequence as it is off-topic and the on-topic premise is already discredited and dead in the water but don't pretend it or answering it or not says anything about those who don't bite.

Is it really that hard to admit that there's a valid point in this? Do you feel belittled to admit that or something? I just am so baffled.

The reason I am driving home the point is because frankly, the concept that candidates exist on this planet that can cross the line for many people simply isn't a ridiculous notion, even if we might disagree on who would constitute such a candidate.  There is and will be no bait-switching in what I am saying.

Really, because as each of your Mike hypotheticals failed you switched your bait. At first it was Mike is hypothetically endorsing Trump. Then Mike is hypothetically ruining the brand by endorsing Trump. Then hypothetically Mike is still guilty of endorsing Trump because hypothetically it was BRI who stepped in over Mike. Then what if it was hypothetically David Duke, that would be like Mike hypothetically endorsing Trump.  What if it were hypothetically a generic-hated-person-of-your-choice, that would be a hypothetical analogue to a hypothetical Mike/Trump endorsement. 

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2016, 10:40:52 AM »

The Tahoe bunker cam Mott answering machine is overloading!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2016, 10:45:52 AM »

The reason I am driving home the point is because frankly, the concept that candidates exist on this planet that can cross the line for many people simply isn't a ridiculous notion, even if we might disagree on who would constitute such a candidate.  There is and will be no bait-switching in what I am saying.

Really, because as each of your Mike hypotheticals failed you switched your bait. At first it was Mike is hypothetically endorsing Trump. Then Mike is hypothetically ruining the brand by endorsing Trump. Then hypothetically Mike is still guilty of endorsing Trump because hypothetically it was BRI who stepped in over Mike. Then what if it was hypothetically David Duke, that would be like Mike hypothetically endorsing Trump.  What if it were hypothetically a generic-hated-person-of-your-choice, that would be a hypothetical analogue to a hypothetical Mike/Trump endorsement.  

Timeline is way wrong.

First post from CD

Glad to hear. My guess, based on nothing more than a hunch: this new denial is because other members of BRI stepped in quickly and said they would not approve of this show, a gig that Mike likely previously said yes to. I can't think that the other BRI members would *want* the brand name being attached to such a controversial figure.

Key words...guess...hunch...think.

Second post

What if Mike, using the BB brand name, played at a David Duke rally (back when racist pig/noted Trump supporter Duke, was running for office)? Would that bug you? Does there exist a potential politician with absolutely *any* kind of views whatsoever that would finally cross the line and make you say "yeah, that is really not cool" regarding the band's association with said person?

That's a legit question. Would it bug you? If it was Mike supporting Bernie Sanders, would you all of a sudden post an anti-Mike rant that would make OSD blush? Or would you be like KDS and I and not let that affect your enjoyment of the music? It's a discussion, right? And actually that IS a very good question for anybody and would make for a great discussion topic...at what point can anyone look past a performer's flaws/views/actions/whatever, and when does  it overshadow their work?

I mean, I get it...you love and worship Trump. NO biggie, difference of opinion and all of that. Still, don't let that cloud your judgment. Please don't try to make this into something it's not.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:48:14 AM by ♩♬ Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »

However highly unlikely it might be, one good thing that might come of a scenario like this is that the other BRI shareholders could finally move to exert some modicum of control over how the live band name is used, beyond simply collecting the licensing fee.

I really, really hope you are correct.

The Beach Boys brand name does not need Trump to be associated with it.

Heh, heh. myKe luHv and His Band of Imposters will, I assume, play any venue if the bucks are right. That and all the exposure the attention starved lovester can round up. Sounds like a big, bad load of publicity that will put another nail in his already lousy legacy.

Yep. Yet I don't think they'd *just* be doing it for money or exposure. I have little doubt that both Mike and Bruce would be legitimately enthusiastic about playing in support of Trump.

Shaking my head.

Beach Boys' (Grand Old) Party! = barf

It is just as I said unless you don't count his previous two posts and count his third post as his first, I guess.

If it were anybody else I wouldn't bait OSD or anyone over something first untrue and second hypothetical. Nothing ever said on a message board has ever ruined my enjoyment of the music. It is just a discussion and no one has to give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question, especially an off-topic one.  It does seem awfully hard to get an answer to a relevant question though.

Not only do I not love and worship Trump, but I guess you missed a post where I said previously on the board that I am not at all a Trump supporter so I'm not sure where you got that idea. My judgement is as clear as it gets anymore, thanks for your concern, but please don't try to make this into something it's not.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:44:24 AM by Cam Mott » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »

Heh, heh. myKe luHv and His Band of Imposters will, I assume, play any venue if the bucks are right. That and all the exposure the attention starved lovester can round up. Sounds like a big, bad load of publicity that will put another nail in his already lousy legacy.

Yep. Yet I don't think they'd *just* be doing it for money or exposure. I have little doubt that both Mike and Bruce would be legitimately enthusiastic about playing in support of Trump.

Shaking my head.

Shaking my head.

It is just as I said unless you don't count his previous two posts and count his third post as his first, I guess.

If it were anybody else I wouldn't bait OSD or anyone over something first untrue and second hypothetical. Nothing ever said on a message board has ever ruined my enjoyment of the music. It is just a discussion and no one has to give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question, especially an off-topic one.  It does seem awfully hard to get an answer to a relevant question though.

Not only do I not love and worship Trump, but I guess you missed a post where I said previously on the board that I am not at all a Trump supporter so I'm not sure where you got that idea. My judgement is as clear as it gets anymore, thanks for your concern, but please don't try to make this into something it's not.

I just love how you use the same words I've used and turn it against me. The level of maturity is outstanding. Bravo, good sir.

You're right...I did miss the first post CD made. My bad.  Still don't see what is wrong with his post (referring to CD's). As Mike and (especially) Bruce are staunch republicans, why *wouldn't* they be enthusiastic about playing a show in support of Trump? Nothing wrong with that, either.

Nothing ever said on a message board has ever ruined my enjoyment of the music. It is just a discussion and no one has to give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question, especially an off-topic one.

It only seems to be off-topic and hypothetical when it's something you don't want to answer. And no, you don't have to answer (this is a message board, not the Spanish Inquisition).  Just seems to be funny how your opinion on that seems to change depending on whether you are asking the question or someone is asking you. If it's something you support, than it's relevant. Otherwise it's off-topic and hypothetical.

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2016, 12:44:28 PM »

The Tahoe bunker cam Mott answering machine is overloading!

LOL
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »

Shaking my head.

Shaking my head.

If it were anybody else I wouldn't bait OSD or anyone over something first untrue and second hypothetical. Nothing ever said on a message board has ever ruined my enjoyment of the music. It is just a discussion and no one has to give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question, especially an off-topic one.  It does seem awfully hard to get an answer to a relevant question though.

I just love how you use the same words I've used and turn it against me. The level of maturity is outstanding. Bravo, good sir.

You're right...I did miss the first post CD made. My bad.  Still don't see what is wrong with his post (referring to CD's). As Mike and (especially) Bruce are staunch republicans, why *wouldn't* they be enthusiastic about playing a show in support of Trump? Nothing wrong with that, either.

Nothing ever said on a message board has ever ruined my enjoyment of the music. It is just a discussion and no one has to give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question, especially an off-topic one.

It only seems to be off-topic and hypothetical when it's something you don't want to answer. And no, you don't have to answer (this is a message board, not the Spanish Inquisition).  Just seems to be funny how your opinion on that seems to change depending on whether you are asking the question or someone is asking you. If it's something you support, than it's relevant. Otherwise it's off-topic and hypothetical.

Yeah, your maturity level is right up there too. I don't know what their political affiliations are and I don't care either.  The conclusions drawn on this topic were wrong as Marty pointed out.

You were wrong about my politics and I've explained my opinion and my reasons on questions and answers and I disagree with your opinions of me and them. Your own opinions and the things you choose to answer and ignore are a mystery to me too old message board friend.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 01:15:20 PM by Cam Mott » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2016, 01:27:26 PM »

Well, I happen to disagree with your opinions in regards to CD's posts. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »

Talk about irony about Cam Mott saying people are ignoring points...

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »

Well, I happen to disagree with your opinions in regards to CD's posts. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Agreed.

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2016, 02:23:17 PM »

While I would prefer if *my* band didn't associate itself with that twisted Cheesies-eatin' dick Trump...I have to, at the same time, admit that *I*, myself, do shows for people who are right wing/conservative/republican types.  One can't say "NO!!!" because someone is listening while wearing the 'wrong' colours .  [by the way...THAT is how you spell COLOUR properly...it's an ENGLISH word...not American.  We need to build a wall around the dictionary.]

So anyway...further back in the thread someone suggested that BRI should re-examine the parameters by which 'Evil Mike' exercises his mandate in terms of representing the franchise.  I would think that, unlike those of us who just consider Trump do be an orange dick-smack, BRI would be more annoyed if 'Evil Mike' spurned the chance to make some 'dough' for BRI.  THAT would be more of an issue I'm sure.

Just because someone in the Trump posse thinks that the 'Beach Boys' are groovy doesn't suggest to me that 'Evil Mike' told Donald Dick that the current touring version of the Sand Pail Sailors would appear FREE to help the Tangerine Turd raise some greenbacks for the campaign.  I'm bettin' that they were hired and will be paid.  That Mike and Bruce are likely of the [for shame] ree-pube-lickin' 'faith' is their sad and unfortunate lot in life.  That they're stuck with such a horrendous idiot for their candidate in 2016 speaks to just how dumb-headed their political choices obviously are.

So how will I protest this stumble in judgement?  [especially when I'd suggest that NO-ONE connected in any way, shape, or form with BRI agrees with my 'take' on the touring unit performing at a Trump rally for the bone-heads of America.]

I just won't go.

That'll fix 'em.
-------------------------------------

Vote for Hillary Clinton people.  If you don't...***WE*** won't let you move up to Canada.  [We wouldn't have allowed you to come here anyway.  You voted for dubya TWICE.  THAT kind of stupidity might just be contageous.  Color indeed!!!! Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:24:45 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2016, 02:33:10 PM »

While I would prefer if *my* band didn't associate itself with that twisted Cheesies-eatin' dick Trump...I have to, at the same time, admit that *I*, myself, do shows for people who are right wing/conservative/republican types.  One can't say "NO!!!" because someone is listening while wearing the 'wrong' colours .  [by the way...THAT is how you spell COLOUR properly...it's an ENGLISH word...not American.  We need to build a wall around the dictionary.]

So anyway...further back in the thread someone suggested that BRI should re-examine the parameters by which 'Evil Mike' exercises his mandate in terms of representing the franchise.  I would think that, unlike those of us who just consider Trump do be an orange dick-smack, BRI would be more annoyed if 'Evil Mike' spurned the chance to make some 'dough' for BRI.  THAT would be more of an issue I'm sure.

Just because someone in the Trump posse thinks that the 'Beach Boys' are groovy doesn't suggest to me that 'Evil Mike' told Donald Dick that the current touring version of the Sand Pail Sailors would appear FREE to help the Tangerine Turd raise some greenbacks for the campaign.  I'm bettin' that they were hired and will be paid.  That Mike and Bruce are likely of the [for shame] ree-pube-lickin' 'faith' is their sad and unfortunate lot in life.  That they're stuck with such a horrendous idiot for their candidate in 2016 speaks to just how dumb-headed their political choices obviously are.

So how will I protest this stumble in judgement?  [especially when I'd suggest that NO-ONE connected in any way, shape, or form with BRI agrees with my 'take' on the touring unit performing at a Trump rally for the bone-heads of America.]

I just won't go.

That'll fix 'em.

Vote for Hillary Clinton people.  If you don't...***WE*** won't let you move up to Canada.  [We wouldn't have allowed you to come here anyway.  You voted for dubya TWICE.  THAT kind of stupidity might just be contageous.  Color indeed!!!! Roll Eyes

Agreed . Well, except for the last thing (I'm supporting either Johnson or Stein...thoughts on that racist sh*t bag Trump are well known, and I've never liked or trusted Clinton ) and I spell it color LOL but otherwise thumbs up here

Marty Castillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2016, 04:29:13 PM »

While I would prefer if *my* band didn't associate itself with that twisted Cheesies-eatin' dick Trump...I have to, at the same time, admit that *I*, myself, do shows for people who are right wing/conservative/republican types.  One can't say "NO!!!" because someone is listening while wearing the 'wrong' colours .  [by the way...THAT is how you spell COLOUR properly...it's an ENGLISH word...not American.  We need to build a wall around the dictionary.]

So anyway...further back in the thread someone suggested that BRI should re-examine the parameters by which 'Evil Mike' exercises his mandate in terms of representing the franchise.  I would think that, unlike those of us who just consider Trump do be an orange dick-smack, BRI would be more annoyed if 'Evil Mike' spurned the chance to make some 'dough' for BRI.  THAT would be more of an issue I'm sure.

Just because someone in the Trump posse thinks that the 'Beach Boys' are groovy doesn't suggest to me that 'Evil Mike' told Donald Dick that the current touring version of the Sand Pail Sailors would appear FREE to help the Tangerine Turd raise some greenbacks for the campaign.  I'm bettin' that they were hired and will be paid.  That Mike and Bruce are likely of the [for shame] ree-pube-lickin' 'faith' is their sad and unfortunate lot in life.  That they're stuck with such a horrendous idiot for their candidate in 2016 speaks to just how dumb-headed their political choices obviously are.

So how will I protest this stumble in judgement?  [especially when I'd suggest that NO-ONE connected in any way, shape, or form with BRI agrees with my 'take' on the touring unit performing at a Trump rally for the bone-heads of America.]

I just won't go.

That'll fix 'em.

Vote for Hillary Clinton people.  If you don't...***WE*** won't let you move up to Canada.  [We wouldn't have allowed you to come here anyway.  You voted for dubya TWICE.  THAT kind of stupidity might just be contageous.  Color indeed!!!! Roll Eyes

Let me guess, you read the subject of this thread and maybe the original article and wrote the above???
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2016, 05:51:41 PM »

While I would prefer if *my* band didn't associate itself with that twisted Cheesies-eatin' dick Trump...I have to, at the same time, admit that *I*, myself, do shows for people who are right wing/conservative/republican types.  One can't say "NO!!!" because someone is listening while wearing the 'wrong' colours .  [by the way...THAT is how you spell COLOUR properly...it's an ENGLISH word...not American.  We need to build a wall around the dictionary.]

So anyway...further back in the thread someone suggested that BRI should re-examine the parameters by which 'Evil Mike' exercises his mandate in terms of representing the franchise.  I would think that, unlike those of us who just consider Trump do be an orange dick-smack, BRI would be more annoyed if 'Evil Mike' spurned the chance to make some 'dough' for BRI.  THAT would be more of an issue I'm sure.

Just because someone in the Trump posse thinks that the 'Beach Boys' are groovy doesn't suggest to me that 'Evil Mike' told Donald Dick that the current touring version of the Sand Pail Sailors would appear FREE to help the Tangerine Turd raise some greenbacks for the campaign.  I'm bettin' that they were hired and will be paid.  That Mike and Bruce are likely of the [for shame] ree-pube-lickin' 'faith' is their sad and unfortunate lot in life.  That they're stuck with such a horrendous idiot for their candidate in 2016 speaks to just how dumb-headed their political choices obviously are.

So how will I protest this stumble in judgement?  [especially when I'd suggest that NO-ONE connected in any way, shape, or form with BRI agrees with my 'take' on the touring unit performing at a Trump rally for the bone-heads of America.]

I just won't go.

That'll fix 'em.

Vote for Hillary Clinton people.  If you don't...***WE*** won't let you move up to Canada.  [We wouldn't have allowed you to come here anyway.  You voted for dubya TWICE.  THAT kind of stupidity might just be contageous.  Color indeed!!!! Roll Eyes

Let me guess, you read the subject of this thread and maybe the original article and wrote the above???

Him typing 'further back in the thread' implies otherwise.

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2016, 07:58:06 PM »

Stands for Beach Girl, you dumb fucks.

You made my day!  LOL

Happy Fourth Weekend!  Beer

Two classy posts.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 07:59:23 PM by HeyJude » Logged

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2016, 09:18:55 PM »

\

What!?!?!?!?!  I have to comment about the David Duke parts?  I need to fire flames at my ol' pal KDS 'cause he's actually gonna vote for the monster/mini-carrot...with the pipsqueaky clean hands?  Let me ask you something Marty old boy...IF filledplage quoted one of my wordy discourses would would THAT be filledplagerization?

Oh and I don't think that anyone here is a 'dumb phuque'...'cept for me.

Good gawd man...most of the drivel contained here-in is not worthy of being read.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2016, 10:06:15 PM »

IF filledplage quoted one of my wordy discourses would would THAT be filledplagerization?

LOL

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2016, 06:09:07 AM »

\

What!?!?!?!?!  I have to comment about the David Duke parts?  I need to fire flames at my ol' pal KDS 'cause he's actually gonna vote for the monster/mini-carrot...with the pipsqueaky clean hands?  Let me ask you something Marty old boy...IF filledplage quoted one of my wordy discourses would would THAT be filledplagerization?

Oh and I don't think that anyone here is a 'dumb phuque'...'cept for me.

Good gawd man...most of the drivel contained here-in is not worthy of being read.

That was funny.  Plagerization!   LOL  (I am sure I have quoted you on this forum more than one time, in agreement with something you posted.)  Or in respectful disagreement.  Wink

So you won't take any political refugees, after the election, one way or another, in Canada?  LOL

GhostyTMRS
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »

Just bumping this because there were 6 pages of outrage and finger pointing and I have to ask....

...did ANY of these people actually show up? Were they even invited? Was this a BS story from the start?
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »

Just bumping this because there were 6 pages of outrage and finger pointing and I have to ask....

...did ANY of these people actually show up? Were they even invited? Was this a BS story from the start?

How much actually did happen?  If anything.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: