gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 09:22:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Long Promised Road (Dennis and Carl Live Tribute) and other rarities available  (Read 2222 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:59:22 PM »

This is Adam Marsland, of Adam Marsland's Chaos Band, that originally recorded LONG PROMISED ROAD:  SONGS OF DENNIS AND CARL WILSON LIVE (featuring Alan Boyd and Evie Sands) back in 2006.

This album has been out of print for several years, and has been fairly expensive to get ahold of (currently $55 used on amazon):
www.amazon.com/Long-Promised-Road-Dennis-Wilson/dp/B000NJWTH0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1469429557&sr=8-6&keywords=long+promised+road

We've found a 25-count box of these CDs unassembled (but new and unplayed) and we are going to be putting them together and offering them up for sale at the original list price of $15 to help fund a recording project in Asia later this year for my label, Karma Frog.

There were also two unofficial followup Beach Boys-related CDs (comprising three discs of music) done by the band that were privately pressed and circulated as premiums for touring fundrasiers the band did in 2012 and 2014.  They have not circulated widely in BB fan land.  We have approximately 15 copies each of these.

We are making all three (four, actually, counting the double discs) discs available to the first 15 people that want them for a blanket price of $40 all inclusive, which amounts to a total of over 60 discrete tracks on albums that are otherwise almost impossible to find.

For an extra $5, I will throw in any two of my original albums of your choice (either with Long Promised Road alone, or with all three albums)

For the single disc offer, add $4 for postage, handling and fees.
For the multiple disc offer, add $6.50 for postage, handling and fees.
Above prices for domestic U.S. shipping only. E-mail more for info on foreign shipping.
Check or PayPal only.
E-mail me for specific track listings or more information on any of these albums, either here or at cockeyedghost [at] gmail.com.

This is a first come, first served offer that ends when all are sold.  I anticipate shipping these on or about August 8th.  

Thanks!  E-mail me with any questions.
adam marsland
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:07:30 PM by adamghost » Logged
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 02:30:50 PM »

Thanks for the folks that have contacted me about this - Aug. 10 will be the deadline for getting orders in, so if you're interested email me before then.  Thanks!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx