gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
616640 Posts in 24870 Topics by 3532 Members - Latest Member: All Summer Long September 20, 2017, 06:33:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [173] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official BB You Tube Thread  (Read 549104 times)
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: September 02, 2017, 01:10:26 PM »

The Beach Boys RI Concert Commemoration

On August 9, 2017 - The Beach Boys are honored for the 40th Anniversary of performing for the largest concert audience EVER assembled in the history of the State of Rhode Island - over 40,000 fans on September 2, 1977 at the Narragansett Park Race Track in Pawtucket, RI.

- The Beach Boys Way - Commemoration Conceived and Produced by Al Gomes and Connie Watrous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXws4O0mhE

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
BBs Footage Saga
Smiley Smile Associate

FOOTAGE!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: September 05, 2017, 09:34:53 AM »

There's a lot of nice footage out youtube, see my profile to comprobate it
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: September 11, 2017, 01:17:52 AM »

And now for the most WTF moment of your day/night(whenever you happen to see this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQ---GodHU

I must say, I'm a bit pissed off. This was the ONE song I was hoping that they would do during the C50 tour.

#WeHaveNoVoiceYetWeMustScream

#Castillo/Smith2020
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: September 19, 2017, 12:38:46 PM »

Rare black and white footage of behind the scenes with The Beach Boys Carl Wilson and Dennis Wilson and their road manager Rick Nelson during the summer of 1974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jvHidLVy4

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [173] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx