gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:38:56 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 186 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official BB You Tube Thread  (Read 1389089 times)
seltaeb1012002
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 22, 2006, 10:31:11 PM »

HAHAHAHA - Anybody pick up when Ronnie sang "The sound of Brian just dissapears" that Brian didnt sing for the rest of the song?  I wonder if he read into what she sang a little too deeply, lol.

Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got tears in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 23, 2006, 01:58:28 AM »

I'm surprised that it hasn''t been posted yet, a short cut from the Hawaii concert, "Roller Skating Child" with a rocking Brian. Thanks to Jasper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UshCjpt1LcA
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 01:59:30 AM by Beach Boy » Logged

Late at night
When the whole world's sleeping
I dream of you
Close to you I feel your sweet heart beating
I dream of you
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 23, 2006, 10:05:14 AM »

Part 2 of Chicago's New Year's Rockin' Eve 1974 with the BB as guests is uploaded as well!

Wishing You Were Here & Surfer Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzVrjGDOlw

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 23, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »

I'm surprised that it hasn''t been posted yet, a short cut from the Hawaii concert, "Roller Skating Child" with a rocking Brian. Thanks to Jasper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UshCjpt1LcA

Cheesy  yeahhh!  Brian go!!!!!  He was doing his Elvis imitation

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
MBE
« Reply #654 on: October 24, 2006, 01:53:20 AM »

Brian and Mike went to the same dance school! The Secret is out! Actually it's cool to see him having fun. I never knew this show was recorded.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 24, 2006, 12:38:13 PM »

The Beach Boys as guests on Chicago's New Year's Rockin' Eve 1974. Recorded on November 1st, but broadcasted on December 31st. Present are Carl Wilson, Al Jardine, Mike Love AND Ricky Fataar (who would leave a month later in December...). Ricky is not to be seen clearly unfortunately, Billy Hinsche is though.

Part 1: Good Vibrations & Darlin': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hODIyyXOtbI
Part 2: Wishing You Were Here & Surfer Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzVrjGDOlw

I'm very sorry to tell you that the link to part 1 has already been blocked because of copyright issues...that's why I removed both parts from YouTube (as I expected the first one to be blocked soo too).

Part 2 was re-uploaded. I have to make some slight edits to part 1 (because the re-upload was rejected immediately...) before it will appear again...patience...

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfz7cmP48k

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 24, 2006, 10:35:03 PM »

Part 1 again, slightly edited: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufay6azExPQ

Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 25, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »

Barbara Ann with John Hunter Phillips from the unplugged tour 93.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzCgnf7Pxrc
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 07:50:15 AM by Beach Boy » Logged

Late at night
I dream of you
I dream of you
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 25, 2006, 09:58:48 AM »

The Beach Boys in The Hague, Netherlands, June 9th 1980
Actually it's a compilation of a home-made video. Not all songs are complete, but it's unique footage makes it quite enjoyable.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrhNDLyQUg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a--KXmdBAY
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbsxR59owo

Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 25, 2006, 10:26:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas for posting this so fast!  Smiley

Late at night
I dream of you
I dream of you
Rockard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 25, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »

Wow, really cool videos, smileholland!

But damn, it got interesteing when they switched places and brian got the keyboard
and dennis started fooling around at the piano( right after surfer girl )
then the video cut to another song.. Sad
what were they gonna play? I don't recognice the song.. Sad
peeping tom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 25, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »

They did Help Me Rhonda with Dennis behind the piano ("look out Elton John, here i come"). And at the end of the song he climed ontop of the piano, just like at Knebworth.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 26, 2006, 02:09:24 PM »

Fresly uploaded: Farm Aid 1986. The Boys played 4 songs. Mostly Al on lead (!), even though he clearly had a sore throat that day.

Videoquality is average (to say the least), sorry for that. The recording is 20 years old, and probably wasn't converted very well from US to European frequency (PAL).

In 2 parts:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2JcwH0V_8
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykASie0y718

Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 26, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »

Yeah, I saw that. The quality is better then my audio copy of it.

BTW You've got a cool avatar.  Grin

Late at night
I dream of you
I dream of you
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 27, 2006, 12:18:39 AM »

BTW You've got a cool avatar.  Grin

Joe- deserves the credits for that one.

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 27, 2006, 04:22:59 AM »

For those who think it's a shame that Good Timin was left out on the Knebworth dvd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRneHWFCU6o

Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 27, 2006, 04:45:15 AM »

Thanks for posting this! This performance is good and Carl sings the song better then on Washington DC.

Late at night
I dream of you
I dream of you
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: October 27, 2006, 06:08:46 AM »

Fresly uploaded: Farm Aid 1986. The Boys played 4 songs. Mostly Al on lead (!), even though he clearly had a sore throat that day.

Videoquality is average (to say the least), sorry for that. The recording is 20 years old, and probably wasn't converted very well from US to European frequency (PAL).

In 2 parts:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2JcwH0V_8
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykASie0y718

I love Willie Nelson ! Thanks so much. Any chance you got the Farm Aid-performance of "Warmth of the sun" with Willie and Brian from the late 90s?

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
XY
« Reply #668 on: October 27, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »

For those who think it's a shame that Good Timin was left out on the Knebworth dvd...

That's another great one. Thank you!!!
This leads to the question: Do you have more outtakes from Knebworth?
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 27, 2006, 01:29:57 PM »

I love Willie Nelson ! Thanks so much. Any chance you got the Farm Aid-performance of "Warmth of the sun" with Willie and Brian from the late 90s?

I wish I had...sorry. I do have FarmAid 1985, but that's not really a surprising setlist.

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 27, 2006, 01:33:04 PM »

That's another great one. Thank you!!!
This leads to the question: Do you have more outtakes from Knebworth?

All the other tracks from this concert which are on that VHS-tape can be seen and heard (in much better quality) on the official dvd as well. So I'm sorry to tell you that this is the only Knebworth "outtake" I have.

MBE
« Reply #671 on: October 27, 2006, 09:24:16 PM »

Good Timin was removed. Any chance someone could post it to yousendit, sendspace,  or rapidshare?
XY
« Reply #672 on: October 27, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »

All the other tracks from this concert which are on that VHS-tape can be seen and heard (in much better quality) on the official dvd as well. So I'm sorry to tell you that this is the only Knebworth "outtake" I have.

Ok. But "Good Timin'" was really cool to see. Smiley
I saw that they deleted a couple of your videos. To give you a tipp: Never use words like DVD, names of famous shows, TV-stations etc... in the video description. The comments don't matter, only what you write in title & description. Oh dear....I just saw that they deleted your complete account. Cry That happens when you get 2 copyright-complaints. I had the same problem with my old account, but not anymore with censored words. I hope you'll reupload your great videos...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 10:12:22 PM by Jasper » Logged
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 28, 2006, 02:46:16 AM »

Ok. But "Good Timin'" was really cool to see. Smiley
I saw that they deleted a couple of your videos. To give you a tipp: Never use words like DVD, names of famous shows, TV-stations etc... in the video description. The comments don't matter, only what you write in title & description. Oh dear....I just saw that they deleted your complete account. Cry That happens when you get 2 copyright-complaints. I had the same problem with my old account, but not anymore with censored words. I hope you'll reupload your great videos...

Yep, I've been blocked. Sorry... actually Happy Endings was my 3rd blocked video...and that meant "Your account has now been permanently disabled"....

Darn....

I did try to be careful in the description (and tags), but that didn't help me anymore. I wasn't careful enough with the first video's I posted.

Is it possible to make a new account from the same IP address?

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 28, 2006, 02:48:42 AM »

Good Timin was removed. Any chance someone could post it to yousendit, sendspace,  or rapidshare?

Not removed: everything I posted has now been blocked. Or it's better to say: I've been blocked!

I'm uploading it now with sendspace...

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 186 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx