gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:05:43 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Brian  (Read 6539 times)
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2016, 06:39:46 AM »

Hi all,

Happy Birthday Brian!!!   May your day be filled with much happiness!!!  I hope you receive all you want and more.  May the joy of your birthday stay with you in the days that follow!!!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:44:28 AM »

Happy birthday, Brian! Wish you many new projects & 1st & foremost - health!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 06:45:05 AM »

Happy Birthday, Brian.  Love You!

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 06:45:57 AM »

Hi all,

Happy Birthday Brian!!!   May your day be filled with much happiness!!!  I hope you receive all you want and more.  May the joy of your birthday stay with you in the days that follow!!!

Well said, Mary. Have a great 74th, big guy!   w00t!

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 06:51:26 AM »

Yep, Happy 74th to the big guy AND no doubt having a UK Top 30 album should give him a big smile
bluesno1fann
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:27:40 AM »

Happy Birthday Brian. May you have a wonderful day!
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 07:40:57 AM »

Happy birthday, Brian!
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 07:55:45 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!! And remember, 74 is the new 50! I hope you and you family have a great day celebrating your big day and Happy Summer, too! Grin

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 10:21:06 AM »

Happy natal day to Brian!
thorgil
Smiley Smile Associate

GREAT post, Rab!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 11:14:45 AM »

Happy Birthday Big Man, and thanks for making our lives better!  Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagnoAByYDM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQz1wF198w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RvmQBH-36k
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:29:27 PM by thorgil » Logged

DIT, DIT, DIT, HEROES AND VILLAINS...
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 03:48:06 PM »

Happy Birthday, Brian! and watch out that you don't fall into the piano. Your gift has given us all so much pleasure over the years. Thanks a million!

My birthday tribute:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AjJ9n4XiQ

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 04:14:39 PM »

3,348 members here at 'Smiley Smile' and only 12, so far, have bothered to take the time to wish Brian D. Wilson a happy birthday?   Huh

Really?   Huh

Posted over 10 hours ago elsewhere... ... ...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Many happy returns of the day Brian.  You must be pretty good at celebrating your special day after 74 kicks at this specific can.  I've been around for 54 of them...as you attracted my attention while you were still a mere 19 years of age.  [Mind you...I was in my 12th year at the time]

YOUR music has meant the most to me in terms of the soundtrack I chose [and choose] to augment my day to day life with.  YOU are my George Gershwin...and the original Beach Boys are my Ronettes.

Thanks so much for making the audio portion of my life sound so right.

I just did the math.  I've lived in 24 different homes and in 8 different 'towns' since I first heard Surfin' USA in the late spring of 1963.  That's the song that established our association/our friendship.  You've accompanied me every inch of the way since then.  I got into radio for ONE specific reason.  I loved to play music for people in order to improve the quality of their day.  I still play YOUR music on my shows regularly.

Remember to stop and smell some roses along the path now Brian.  You've certainly earned the right to do so.

June 20, 2016
Chatham/Kent, Ontario

----------------------------------------------

I'm not shocked.  But I am... ... ...still. Roll Eyes

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
joe_blow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 04:42:24 PM »

Do you think he is logging in here on his birthday to read these?
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 05:02:53 PM »

Happy birthday Brian, and here's to many, many more! We love you!

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
mojoman3061
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »

Love and mercy to you, Mr Wilson, on your 74th.  I was honored to meet you at your concert on Dennis's birthday in December 2015, when you sang "Forever" in his memory.  All the best to you, and lots of cool water (it's such a gas).
The Old Master Painter
Smiley Smile Associate

There's no outdoing The Beatles

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 06:00:25 PM »

Brian, you are THE man. Happy birthday, to you and anyone who is driven by your musical prowess to accomplish things that benefit our world. Thank you for trusting yourself, and coming so far, inspiring others to do the same.
Sandy Baby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 06:29:08 PM »

Dear Brian,
Happy Birthday to you!!   May you have many more happy days!
My sisters and I grew up singing along with The Beach Boys' songs, and it's still the most beautiful and fun music, ever! 
Thank you for all of your hard work!
You've given happiness to so many people.
Love and best wishes to you!! 
 Love

Listen, listen, listen...
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 10:12:11 PM »

Happy birthday to the great Brian Wilson!  Pirate

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 11:21:18 PM »

Do you think he is logging in here on his birthday to read these?

Y'never know! Wink

“We live in divisive times.”
Tab Lloyd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 02:23:10 AM »

Brian, Thanks for living on this planet during my time here... you have kept it spinning with your great whimsical music. You are a great soul who has given so much to so many. May you be content in that knowledge. Enjoy the Day!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 04:37:28 AM »

3,348 members here at 'Smiley Smile' and only 12, so far, have bothered to take the time to wish Brian D. Wilson a happy birthday?   Huh

Really?   Huh

It's possible that many consider posting their birthday wishes at one place to be enough----and this just didn't happen to be that one place. Pity.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
rasmus skotte
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 04:45:47 AM »

Really?   Huh

It's possible that many consider posting their birthday wishes at one place to be enough----and this just didn't happen to be that one place. Pity.

One place (like THE SANDBOX/"Haiku-drome") is NEVER enough! So here goes one more: CONGRAT*S BRI!!!

Comics/cartooniés
(Fun Fun FUNniés)/Graphic NOVELties
Manga/animé
Bande dessinée
Tegneserié
Fire Wind
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 04:49:12 AM »

I see Mike has posted on Facebook.

"Happy birthday Cousin Brian.. Thinking of you today and couldn't help but walk down memory lane, reminiscing on all great music we've created that has brought so much joy to so many. I wish for you today and always, Peace, Love, perfect health, bliss! You da Man!

Peace,
ML"

I still can taste the ocean breeze...
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 05:29:55 AM »

Happy Birthday Brian!
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 07:37:25 AM »

Really?   Huh

Posted over 10 hours ago elsewhere... ... ...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Many happy returns of the day Brian.  You must be pretty good at celebrating your special day after 74 kicks at this specific can.  I've been around for 54 of them...as you attracted my attention while you were still a mere 19 years of age.  [Mind you...I was in my 12th year at the time]

YOUR music has meant the most to me in terms of the soundtrack I chose [and choose] to augment my day to day life with.  YOU are my George Gershwin...and the original Beach Boys are my Ronettes.

Thanks so much for making the audio portion of my life sound so right.

I just did the math.  I've lived in 24 different homes and in 8 different 'towns' since I first heard Surfin' USA in the late spring of 1963.  That's the song that established our association/our friendship.  You've accompanied me every inch of the way since then.  I got into radio for ONE specific reason.  I loved to play music for people in order to improve the quality of their day.  I still play YOUR music on my shows regularly.

Remember to stop and smell some roses along the path now Brian.  You've certainly earned the right to do so.

June 20, 2016
Chatham/Kent, Ontario

----------------------------------------------

Well, maybe a load on here didn't celebrate his birthday BUT my local morning regional press (The Western Daily Press) certainly celebrated Brians birthday

how to do a screenshot on a pc
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx