-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild  (Read 2867 times)
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2016, 02:58:19 AM »

Everyone knows Zelda. Love or hate some entries, everyone has enjoyed it at some point. The series, many agree, was in dire need of a new direction after the "formula" (quite successful, yet overused) grew stale.

While I won't say nothing in this game has been done before, and nothing looks or has better content, I think it's safe to say this will revolutionize gaming in many ways, just as Ocarina of Time did for 3D.

"Open World" games have been a growing trend in the industry, but Nintendo has stayed away from the "genre" up till this point, choosing to be more restrained and refined with world building.
"Open Air Action" is what they choose to call this new concept, a world bolstered by a solid game, rather than the opposite.

See for yourself, in what I find to be one of the finest trailers ever crafted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

Keep in mind, this footage is all from the Wii U. Generally considered underpowered for the day, the game will also launch on the next Nintendo Console "NX" in March 2017, no doubt looking and running a bit better, but providing the same experience.

Oh, and *That MUSIC*

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:59:34 AM by FatherOfTheMan (Vito Salutation) » Logged

Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 02:03:24 PM »

I'm going to wait until the NX comes out. I had a Wii U and sold it. Not enough good games on it! That game looks incredible, though.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:44:31 AM »

I am so excited for this game. Skyward Sword set the bar so high and I think this will exceed it.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 12:53:30 PM »

I am so excited for this game. Skyward Sword set the bar so high and I think this will exceed it.

I have it, and have never gotten around to playing it!

Twilight Princess, on the other hand, is one of my favorite games ever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: