gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
639707 Posts in 25565 Topics by 3633 Members - Latest Member: godette502 November 18, 2018, 02:17:19 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome thread  (Read 63638 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
The Dr. of Wilsonomics
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:25 AM »

2Billy: Yes I read that the pic is from last year but the point stands - Jaymie really grew fast. Beautiful young lady. 3D Is she Ringo's fan, by chance? :D

Nah I just meant I wanted to post a new picture as well... she really is growing up fast. Feels like only yesterday she was watching stuff like Dora the Explorer ; now she’s obsessed with horror movies.

Didn’t even realize she was doing the Ringo Starr pose... great catch! Yes she is a Beatles fan but her main group is The Beach Boys along with Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie ( especially Bowie), and some modern indie rock bands. She also is writing her own music (lyrics and music) and is learning how to produce. Since my stroke I have been mostly unable to finish any music own my own, so instead we’re collaborating. She taught herself piano a few years ago , and now she’s learning guitar .  Crazy thing is a month ago we were at a music store and there was a synthesizer on display. She started messing around with it and within 10-15 minutes she had figured it out on her own. So yeah I know I have talent but she blows me away.

RIP Alexa Lestage (8 May 1995- 10 June 2018) .

https://www.gofundme.com/help-support-the-jurkowlaniecs

Lady:”Sir why you are drowning my son!!! “
Guy:“Maa’m, the ad clearly reads...SEA horse rides for a dollar “
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 22, 2018, 02:17:22 AM »

Eighteen years ago today, the watchers of the skies discovered this:

http://www.cbat.eps.harvard.edu/special/rocknroll/0018125.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 12:30:34 PM by JK » Logged

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 03, 2018, 06:51:48 AM »

76 Today!!!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:12:45 AM by JK » Logged

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2018, 04:46:54 AM »

Happy 29th, RangeRover! Sometimes I think you are the glue holding this forum together. :=)

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 08, 2018, 05:47:30 AM »

Sometimes I think you are the glue holding this forum together.
You think wrong. I don't celebrate birthdays. As shouldn't you both. I shall delete this post soon. As should the 2 of you your birthday wishes (NBBF did. Now you, JK). Thanks.
Where is JK? I wasn't even sure why such special treatment writing the age. Next year you turn 71, JK. Should I type "Happy 71st, JK!"? You didn't in birthday topic at PS mention the age of any poster when celebrating their birthdays. It would be respectful if you did the same to me, just "Happy birthday". There's no need to count the year poster turns. You did it last year & quickly deleted the birthday post. Now for some reason you don't. I'd like to tell you again kindly & politely to not, please, celebrate my birthday. I think it isn't much to ask.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:36:55 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Boy dislikes girl. The girl dislikes that boy. People dislike the boy AND girl. Question - WHO dislikes these people?

Pom pom generation thinks The Baby boomers can't hopscotch into admitting that they're ANYthing BUT cool & the boom they represent is archaic thing by now.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx